Author Topic: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord  (Read 28118 times)

Offline NejStark

• Marshall
  • Renown: 918
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
    • Personal wesbite
  • Game nicks: GK_NejStark, Anything with "Nej" in it.
  • IRC nick: itsnej
Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2012, 06:11:27 pm »
+1
I think I said it before in this thread (or maybe another) but I hope the cRPG devs and TW are talking, and making it happen. It would be mutually beneficial.
"A man on the steppe with no friends is as narrow as a finger; a man with friends is as wide as the steppe"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arterus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2012, 07:34:11 pm »
I think -PW- and -CRPG- MUST be in M&B2, if few guy/s made those 2 awesome mods, why 25 proffesional persons can't?

If you give 1 million of euros/dollars/pounds to taleworlds, they will make a trailer and a better game, but you are noobs as me, and you can't make a game called -mount and blade 2 bannerlord-, which has to be better than warband, so less cry and more smile, I'm more than happy with the current information given in the interview

Offline Iymore

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balamir
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2012, 07:07:27 am »
I think -PW- and -CRPG- MUST be in M&B2, if few guy/s made those 2 awesome mods, why 25 proffesional persons can't?

If you give 1 million TL to taleworlds, they will make a trailer and a better game, but you are noobs as me, and you can't make a game called -mount and blade 2 bannerlord-, which has to be better than warband, so less cry and more smile, I'm more than happy with the current information given in the interview

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2725
  • Infamy: 2791
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2012, 12:32:51 am »
+2
What happens to cRPG when Bannerlord comes out?

chadz will have cRPG for Bannerlord ready two weeks after game release. It will be buggy as hell but we're used to it :wink:

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2012, 02:39:01 am »
+2
chadz will have cRPG for Bannerlord ready two weeks after game release. It will be buggy as hell but we're used to it :wink:
PEASANT WARS 2014!!!!

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2012, 03:27:21 am »
+1
Maybe Taleworlds will get a clue and make a cRPG-ey multiplayer mode in the base game rather than relying on a few mods to keep their game's popularity up. I'm not saying mods are bad, they are the best thing ever. I'm saying taking inspiration from successful mods (a bit like bethsoft did with TES) is a good thing.

From the interview in the Bannerlord thread on the Taleworld's forums:

Q: You know there had been many successful modifications for the game, and one of the best known is the Strategus – cRPG, which allows the players to have some sort of multiplayer campaign. Will there be any feature like that in the game to come?
A: at this stage a multiplayer, competitive or cooperative looks still pretty difficult to make.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2012, 11:00:05 pm »
+3
Given the fact that they already created a multiplayer for Warband I think they are only addressing some form of multiplayer campaign with that answer. Which is a real shame, cause co-op singleplayer would be really awesome.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2012, 11:25:09 pm »
Given the fact that they already created a multiplayer for Warband I think they are only addressing some form of multiplayer campaign with that answer. Which is a real shame, cause co-op singleplayer would be really awesome.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2012, 11:53:06 pm »
What kind of coop sp ARE YOU talking about? Fighting together vs bots in sp campaign? Boring.
I prefer if they could make gamemode kinda strategus but of course in 3d, more polished, player-friendly, much more faster, to have many fun battles, not so boring shit as we have strat now, with carebear alliances, lack of balance and aggresive gameplay for randomers and newbies like me and many others. Let ppl gain their own armies of bots and fight others players in commader battle mode like in Napoleonic - i found that gamemode funny.

Offline Taser

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2012, 12:55:19 am »
+2
Oh please.. it'd be fun as hell especially in some of the mods where the campaign is actually very challenging and fun. Native's good but it has a lot to be desired.

Plus fighting alongside a friend cleaving through armies or attacking each other.. come on that'd be fun.

Not that I wouldn't like your suggestion but I would love co-op campaign.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2012, 01:28:57 am »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!  :lol:

A cooperative campaign would be pretty cool, isn't there already a mod that does that?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2012, 06:32:29 am »
+2
A cooperative campaign would be pretty cool, isn't there already a mod that does that?
If you're talking about battle time, it only allows your friends to join your battles through hosting a multiplayer server with the corresponding troops and map from the singleplayer.
'Tis very restricted.
Free speech is about to become terrorism.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2012, 07:07:37 am »
If you're talking about battle time, it only allows your friends to join your battles through hosting a multiplayer server with the corresponding troops and map from the singleplayer.
'Tis very restricted.

Ah, I was indeed, and thank you for that clarification.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2012, 06:19:33 pm »
The problem with coop is that whoever I play with will be so disapointed: I AM the king of calradia, there cannot be 2
I don't know enough

Offline Taser

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2012, 06:49:22 pm »
+1
They can be your vassal still. Besides there is tax loss if you own too much although I'm not sure if that was in native or just a mod I played a lot.

Plus playing against a friend after a while would be interesting. Would be lame if it came down to all horse archers or cav though. They better make good ways to have an all infantry force that can actually withstand cav since cav just mows down infantry. Bring in actual pikemen and formations.