Author Topic: SonOfeinstein is allowed name ?  (Read 7168 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: SonOfeinstein is allowed name ?
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 04:00:48 pm »
+4
If pepejul offends some pple I m ok to change it..I m so gentle...

I repeat : the guy said "I was drunk when I named my char"...

We can try (if son Of Cruel Odin allows it) to put there all forbidden names we think for "blacklist editing"

I propose :

- I_fuck_Jesus / Allah / Bouddah / Vishnu / Jahve / monster spaghetti
- son_of_einstein/Mao/Stalin/Putin/PolPot/Pinochet/Sarkozy
- *_PEPE_*

and other shit names... please contribute following the list.... ([quote ])
What`s wrong with I fuck Jesus? Dammn, homophobia everywhere...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 04:14:46 pm »
+4
Pepe, cause of these threads I don't like you. I'm trying to like you more but I just can't when you're coming up with this kind of bullshit all the time =(.

I personally don't agree dividing ppl into different groups by their skin color due to skin color is purely a biological manner (and I also have shit load of different skin colored irl m8s). But even more I hate these super anti-racists dickheads, they're whining all the time about everything being so racists. I can't say "he's black" when he's dark skinned, but he can say "he's white" when I'm light skinned. If I say he's black it's ok him to start whining about me being racist but if I start whining him saying me "he's white" every1 will just be "knock it off, that's nothing".

C'mon Pepe, stop these ridiculous threads and lets all just be friends =)
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Duckzern

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Slurchenburch
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Duckzern
  • IRC nick: Duckzern
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 04:19:31 pm »
+2
Personally I don't really care about people having such names.

I do think it could damage the mod and make it unappealing to some people.
Butts

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 04:57:02 pm »
+5
I am a hidden chocolate chip cookie, too.

J actually stands for A
O for D
K for O
E for L
R for F.

Actually my name is albert, I was just too shy to choose it. So I chose Joker, in remembrance of all the marvellous Jew jokes we made at that time.

I mean: of course not everything was good back then. My grandfather died in a KZ, for example. He fell off a guard tower while being drunk. He got buried in his SS-skull-Division uniform, at least. Still it were good times, good times. We had highways and Volswagens to drive on them, we had governmental holiday offers and no need for toilets or entrance doors for physically disabled people.

We had the best weapons and tactics, and the world only managed to beat us by sheer numbers, and even that was still pretty close. If we rushed Dunkirk, repelled the Invasion at the Normany, took Malta to protect North Africa, withdrew earlier from Stalingrad or attacked sooner at Kursk, we would have won.

So I see no problem in admiring einstein. He was a really smart guy. I mean, the mustache he invented is already incredibly clever: it doesn't get wet when it's raining, because the nose covers it entirely. It's short enough to not disturb while eating soup, but its still helpfull to stimulate the clitoris while eating out a pussy. Besides, didn't Jesus say that one should love, not hate his next? Love einstein, don't hate him.

On a more serious note: quit that trained behaviour of false outrage whenever you read something in connection to the Third Reich. They were not the only people in history who did something horrible, nor was their deed unique, it was only the extend which made it stand out of the other hundreds of (recorded) genocids in history. Which is no surprise, if you take the typical German effectivity, technical skills and their obidience into concern.

It is only important to keep in mind how things like these could happen, how ordinary people could turn into mass murderers, and how things ended, so that at least YOU won't be part of a repetition of that part of history. But please get off your high "How could they???"-horse, because it is very easy to can. I dare to say the 3rd Reich is part of human nature, and everybody has this part in himself, some more, some less. That's totally okay as long as people try to not give in to that dark part of human psychology. It's like men who imagine every sexy woman they see naked or even have phantasies fucking them. It's part of being a (hu)man, but as long as you don't run around raping every pretty girl you see it's perfectly fine. That's why it is allowed to talk about sex and which woman you'd like to fuck. And that's why it should be okay to talk about everything concerning the 3rd Reich.

Finally I just want to add that if there was less of that outrage when someone did something chocolate chip cookie-esque, you would read much less of that bullshit. Because in 99% of all cases people don't have a certain political orientation they want to make public, they just want to offend and provoke. Don't give them that justification.

P.S.: This is not directed only to you, Pepe. You are French, so your reaction is understandable. We are the reason you have so many tree-lined roads in your country, so we could march in the shades. When we first entered France we needed some time to recognize that the 600.000 raised arms were the French army. We asked some of those men who they were, and they always answered "Un collaborateur", which didn't help us a single bit, until one man from the other company, who could speak French, told us it's the French word for "Soldier". And we took away your rifles in perfect condition, never fired, only dropped once. It's a pity that WW2 still didn't change the fact that you still don't know how many French you need to defend Paris, because still it was never tried.  :?

:wink:
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Elio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 737
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The treeee!
    • View Profile
    • Calradia's Maps Explorer
  • Game nicks: Elio
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 05:04:10 pm »
- son_of_einstein/Mao/Stalin/Putin/PolPot/Pinochet/Sarkozy
- *_PEPE_*
Fucking tard, and you preach tolerance ?

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 05:18:05 pm »
Im kinda neutral when it comes to the namebanning matter.

I quess the main reason why people even have these types of names is to piss someone off and see what they can get away with. Better is just to ignore them and give them no attention at all. Eventually they will just get wierded out by their own name and pick something else. :rolleyes:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2012, 05:19:29 pm »
Joker so, thinking about naked women is equal to thinking about murdering people and using a einstein as game nickname equals to having an conversation about the Third reich?

Well, there are sad ppl. out there that think this.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:23:22 pm by sF_Guardian »
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2012, 05:23:12 pm »
+2
When you think of it, SonOfCesar or SonOfAttila are not much better.

Also, to whoever arguing about this : einstein mastered politics, was an excellent orator and had a rare cunning in geopolotics. He was however terrible in matters of war, and his ambitions contributed greatly to the country's failure, especially in Russia. His generals were da thing.

Aaaaanyway, it doesn't matter whether someone is offended. The bottom line is hate speech. SonOfeinstein is hardly hate speech.

If we had people named "AllJewsShouldBeKilled" that would be a completely other story.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2012, 05:25:22 pm »
+1
When you think of it, SonOfCesar or SonOfAttila are not much better.

Also, to whoever arguing about this : einstein mastered politics, was an excellent orator and had a rare cunning in geopolotics. He was however terrible in matters of war, and his ambitions contributed greatly to the country's failure, especially in Russia. His generals were da thing.

Aaaaanyway, it doesn't matter whether someone is offended. The bottom line is hate speech. SonOfeinstein is hardly hate speech.

If we had people named "AllJewsShouldBeKilled" that would be a completely other story.

This.

Also
SonOfBieber would be the worst but this name belongs to Phase...

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2012, 05:46:22 pm »
+1
Now all we need is SonOfGoebbels, SonOfGoering, SonOfSpeer, SonOfEichmann, SonOfMengele, SonOfHimmler to make a SonsOfchocolate chip cookies clan.

Because freedom of speech is most important, right?
It is, by far.
Also, a SonOfTheThirdReich clan isn't that worse than a Byzantium or BashiBazouk or pretty much any other clan based on a real historical empire, I know it's fun to think that The third reich was the only mass murderers out there but they weren't, at all.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 05:49:13 pm »
+1
Joker so, thinking about naked women is equal to thinking about murdering people and using a einstein as game nickname equals to having an conversation about the Third reich?

I tried to keep it simple, but I already feared people will compare the content of the comparison, instead of the principle.

There are things people get born with, bad things, which should not be given in. That's killing people, taking nice things you see, raping, and so on. All those things can be of various extends. Of course there is a big difference between imagining a girl naked and actually thinking about how you could rape her. And there is a difference between not liking/avoiding certain ethnicities and planning a genocide.

It's just natural to prefer people who are more like yourself, while being distrustful towards people who seem more "strange". It's ordinary pack behaviour. The important part is, that you must be as aware of your inclination to prefer "your" people over strange people as your inclination to copulate with every woman you like. I don't say people tend to be rapists, but nobody can doubt there is a lot of cheating in our society, and that isn't good either. And an attitude like "Wow, look over there at that pice of butt!" is surely leading more to the assumption that someone will be a cheater than someone who confesses that he doesn't look at other women at all. BUT, as we know we are all human, it is highly unrealistic to expect such a behaviour from somebody. I have a girlfriend myself, and I love her over everything, I would give my life for her, and still I catch myself watching after other girls on a regular basis. But this doesn't mean I will give in and cheat on my girlfriend, because I am aware of both my inclination and the possible results cheating could have.

And the same thing applies for that racist part. I am highly suspicious towards certain ethnicities, because I had my experiences and there are a few other reason, like the average social class which comes into my country, shaping my picture of an ethnicity. The point is: I know that it would be wrong to generalize, that's why I always say to myself "It's only my starting expectation - give everyone the chance to not answer these expectations!", and the fact that I have some friends from those ethnicities tells me, that I am succeeding. And my historical knowledge prevents me of statements like "You should take care of all those....", because I know how wrong it can be, due to that "bad example" I know. It also prevents me of joining anything remotely fascistic, although I know about myself that I am inclined to all groups which are wearing uniforms and represent some kind of unity, offering the warm feeling of being part of a strong community. And a lot of people have this inclination.

That's why I think the purpose of telling the history of the 3rd Reich should be telling the people lessons about what can go wrong and how, and - most important of all - why. This is much more important than building some kind of mystic aura around it, with the purpose of making people feel bad about it without reason. The bad example of the 3rd Reich is supposed to prevent people of repeating the same mistake. Because I have the opinion that this mistake can happen easier than most people would think.

I hope I clarified things a bit. Saying that you'd like to fuck that piece of ass does not mean that you will cheat on your girlfriend, and saying "Look! I am einstein! I have a funny mustache!" does not mean you will go around an cleansing your environment ethnically. Both are human urges, but you can expect most people to not give in those urges, because there are other factors like education, empathy, morale and more, which work against that urge.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 05:52:09 pm »
+1
I am a hidden chocolate chip cookie, too.

J actually stands for A
O for D
K for O
E for L
R for F.

Actually my name is albert, I was just too shy to choose it. So I chose Joker, in remembrance of all the marvellous Jew jokes we made at that time.

I mean: of course not everything was good back then. My grandfather died in a KZ, for example. He fell off a guard tower while being drunk. He got buried in his SS-skull-Division uniform, at least. Still it were good times, good times. We had highways and Volswagens to drive on them, we had governmental holiday offers and no need for toilets or entrance doors for physically disabled people.

We had the best weapons and tactics, and the world only managed to beat us by sheer numbers, and even that was still pretty close. If we rushed Dunkirk, repelled the Invasion at the Normany, took Malta to protect North Africa, withdrew earlier from Stalingrad or attacked sooner at Kursk, we would have won.

So I see no problem in admiring einstein. He was a really smart guy. I mean, the mustache he invented is already incredibly clever: it doesn't get wet when it's raining, because the nose covers it entirely. It's short enough to not disturb while eating soup, but its still helpfull to stimulate the clitoris while eating out a pussy. Besides, didn't Jesus say that one should love, not hate his next? Love einstein, don't hate him.

On a more serious note: quit that trained behaviour of false outrage whenever you read something in connection to the Third Reich. They were not the only people in history who did something horrible, nor was their deed unique, it was only the extend which made it stand out of the other hundreds of (recorded) genocids in history. Which is no surprise, if you take the typical German effectivity, technical skills and their obidience into concern.

It is only important to keep in mind how things like these could happen, how ordinary people could turn into mass murderers, and how things ended, so that at least YOU won't be part of a repetition of that part of history. But please get off your high "How could they???"-horse, because it is very easy to can. I dare to say the 3rd Reich is part of human nature, and everybody has this part in himself, some more, some less. That's totally okay as long as people try to not give in to that dark part of human psychology. It's like men who imagine every sexy woman they see naked or even have phantasies fucking them. It's part of being a (hu)man, but as long as you don't run around raping every pretty girl you see it's perfectly fine. That's why it is allowed to talk about sex and which woman you'd like to fuck. And that's why it should be okay to talk about everything concerning the 3rd Reich.

Finally I just want to add that if there was less of that outrage when someone did something chocolate chip cookie-esque, you would read much less of that bullshit. Because in 99% of all cases people don't have a certain political orientation they want to make public, they just want to offend and provoke. Don't give them that justification.

P.S.: This is not directed only to you, Pepe. You are French, so your reaction is understandable. We are the reason you have so many tree-lined roads in your country, so we could march in the shades. When we first entered France we needed some time to recognize that the 600.000 raised arms were the French army. We asked some of those men who they were, and they always answered "Un collaborateur", which didn't help us a single bit, until one man from the other company, who could speak French, told us it's the French word for "Soldier". And we took away your rifles in perfect condition, never fired, only dropped once. It's a pity that WW2 still didn't change the fact that you still don't know how many French you need to defend Paris, because still it was never tried.  :?

:wink:

I tried to keep it simple, but I already feared people will compare the content of the comparison, instead of the principle.

There are things people get born with, bad things, which should not be given in. That's killing people, taking nice things you see, raping, and so on. All those things can be of various extends. Of course there is a big difference between imagining a girl naked and actually thinking about how you could rape her. And there is a difference between not liking/avoiding certain ethnicities and planning a genocide.

It's just natural to prefer people who are more like yourself, while being distrustful towards people who seem more "strange". It's ordinary pack behaviour. The important part is, that you must be as aware of your inclination to prefer "your" people over strange people as your inclination to copulate with every woman you like. I don't say people tend to be rapists, but nobody can doubt there is a lot of cheating in our society, and that isn't good either. And an attitude like "Wow, look over there at that pice of butt!" is surely leading more to the assumption that someone will be a cheater than someone who confesses that he doesn't look at other women at all. BUT, as we know we are all human, it is highly unrealistic to expect such a behaviour from somebody. I have a girlfriend myself, and I love her over everything, I would give my life for her, and still I catch myself watching after other girls on a regular basis. But this doesn't mean I will give in and cheat on my girlfriend, because I am aware of both my inclination and the possible results cheating could have.

And the same thing applies for that racist part. I am highly suspicious towards certain ethnicities, because I had my experiences and there are a few other reason, like the average social class which comes into my country, shaping my picture of an ethnicity. The point is: I know that it would be wrong to generalize, that's why I always say to myself "It's only my starting expectation - give everyone the chance to not answer these expectations!", and the fact that I have some friends from those ethnicities tells me, that I am succeeding. And my historical knowledge prevents me of statements like "You should take care of all those....", because I know how wrong it can be, due to that "bad example" I know. It also prevents me of joining anything remotely fascistic, although I know about myself that I am inclined to all groups which are wearing uniforms and represent some kind of unity, offering the warm feeling of being part of a strong community. And a lot of people have this inclination.

That's why I think the purpose of telling the history of the 3rd Reich should be telling the people lessons about what can go wrong and how, and - most important of all - why. This is much more important than building some kind of mystic aura around it, with the purpose of making people feel bad about it without reason. The bad example of the 3rd Reich is supposed to prevent people of repeating the same mistake. Because I have the opinion that this mistake can happen easier than most people would think.

I hope I clarified things a bit. Saying that you'd like to fuck that piece of ass does not mean that you will cheat on your girlfriend, and saying "Look! I am einstein! I have a funny mustache!" does not mean you will go around an cleansing your environment ethnically. Both are human urges, but you can expect most people to not give in those urges, because there are other factors like education, empathy, morale and more, which work against that urge.

Hmmm....yes, I think I see your point. You are clearly a man of few words. :D

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 05:59:06 pm »
+3

Hmmm....yes, I think I see your point. You are clearly a man of few words. :D

Sorry I don't discuss topics like racism/fascism with one-liners to better suit your attention span. Next time I will stick to caveman statements like "Hough! einstein bad!"

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 06:07:44 pm »
+3
Sorry I don't discuss topics like racism/fascism with one-liners to better suit your attention span. Next time I will stick to caveman statements like "Hough! einstein bad!"

Hugh, Joker right!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 06:09:33 pm »
+1

And the same thing applies for that racist part. I am highly suspicious towards certain ethnicities, because I had my experiences and there are a few other reason, like the average social class which comes into my country, shaping my picture of an ethnicity. The point is:
I know that it would be wrong to generalize, that's why I always say to myself "It's only my starting expectation - give everyone the chance to not answer these expectations!", and the fact that I have some friends from those ethnicities tells me, that I am succeeding. And my historical knowledge prevents me of statements like "You should take care of all those....", because I know how wrong it can be, due to that "bad example" I know. It also prevents me of joining anything remotely fascistic, although I know about myself that I am inclined to all groups which are wearing uniforms and represent some kind of unity, offering the warm feeling of being part of a strong community. And a lot of people have this inclination.

This one was much harder than the previous one.

I should charge you for this.