Author Topic: SonOfeinstein is allowed name ?  (Read 7171 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: SonOfeinstein is allowed name ?
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2012, 09:15:51 pm »
And you still haven't replied properly writing a total and perfect list of rules like Kafein told you to do before claiming it's easy... ...great reply here...  :rolleyes:

Something tells me Skyline will never try to do it. It's already unlikely he will reply.

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Skyline
  • IRC nick: Skyline
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2012, 09:16:28 pm »
1) its not my mod, im not writing rules for people that obviously dont want/need them
2)i really dont care, i dont use stupid names, tags etc... this shit comes up everyday tho, so obviously there is an issue with it..
3) Every game does have that... but they also have rules that will guild them to that one before they just "use it"

Common sense is not so common.

"Anyways, there is no TK in this screenshot.  Only one guy killing another"  - Smoothrich

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2012, 09:17:19 pm »
Something tells me Skyline will never try to do it. It's already unlikely he will reply.

Again, stupidity shines through.

"Anyways, there is no TK in this screenshot.  Only one guy killing another"  - Smoothrich

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2012, 09:21:26 pm »
The whole point of this before it was derailed be retardation, was that you cannot allow some to get away with names,clans, and banner infractions and punish others for it. It needs to be across the board.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2012, 09:24:31 pm »
Exactly, what a grand example of stupidity, believing that the devs should seriously add rules to disable such names as SonOfeinstein and that he is entitled to such rules while it's a free mod and that he doesn't even bother writing an actual suggestion of what to change... ...then he fails to realize the game indeed also have rules and guidelines before common sense even though he posted them earlier...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2012, 09:27:17 pm »
+4
Haha Arathian :D
(click to show/hide)

Had a good laugh xD. Thanks, +1.

Skyline try to learn how to edit your posts instead of posting 3 in a row... Didn't even bother to read them anymore.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2012, 09:27:33 pm »
1) its not my mod, im not writing rules for people that obviously dont want/need them

Actually I'd love a clear and complete set of rules defining all possible offenses. A shame nobody ever came up with that, especially you. Still waiting.

The whole point of this before it was derailed be retardation, was that you cannot allow some to get away with names,clans, and banner infractions and punish others for it. It needs to be across the board.

It is across the board. I've never seen a KKK clan personally, nor anything I would disallow if I was in charge of that. Semenstorm may be silly, it is not offensive.

Surely minusing my post makes you more intelligent. You are over that, I admit. Bitter taste in my mouth right now.

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2012, 09:31:07 pm »
Exactly, what a grand example of stupidity, believing that the devs should seriously add rules to disable such names as SonOfeinstein and that he is entitled to such rules while it's a free mod and that he doesn't even bother writing an actual suggestion of what to change... ...then he fails to realize the game indeed also have rules and guidelines before common sense even though he posted them earlier...

Behavior rules
No offensive behavior anywhere
Remember that this is the internet. Don't be insulted if someone calls you an idiot.
No offensive character names. If in doubt about a name, pick another one."

^^ is the name rule.. if you are not even gunna read what i posted dont bother replying.. again it needs to be across the boards, not pick and choose

I could careless about peoples names it really doesnt bother me if your name is bigfloppydonkeydick or whatever racial tension name you decide to use. Its the playing "this one is ok, but this one isnt" for no reason other than they know them or dont didnt happen to see it for whatever reason.

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2012, 09:31:29 pm »
Haha Arathian :D
Had a good laugh xD. Thanks, +1.

Skyline try to learn how to edit your posts instead of posting 3 in a row... Didn't even bother to read them anymore.

lol no one gives a shit anyway lol

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2012, 09:32:52 pm »
+1
HA HA HA

5 PAGES!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2012, 09:35:24 pm »
+1
I could care less if you read them lol no one gives a shit anyway lol
Talking about rules is a bit ironic when you're also clearly breaking forum rules with your triple posting, and then telling Odin, please mute him.
Nice editing your post when you notice he's a mod btw.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2012, 09:41:21 pm »
+3
Skyline is right in so far that if you punish one player for having a einstein nickname, you need to punish the other one, too. Things have to stay fair.

The problem is one Skyline himself already mentioned: other games. Other, commercial games have strict rules concerning nicknames and racism and the like, which has its reason in the general attitude of society, that the 3rd Reich has always to be connected with pure drama. Would a publisher/developer decide to not punish racism and the like ingame, the mainstream media would tear them to bits in their articles, about how racism is tolerated by that developer, and a general refusal of the game would be the effect, most likely leading to a financial loss.

Now that players are used to certain rules in games, they would be unsettled by ignored racism in cRPG, and would react similarly to the mainstream media in the example above. Soon the game would have a bad reputation.

That's why I fear we do have to administrate nicknames and chat, although I don't think it's right. In my eyes it's just a matter of neccessity.

And no, I won't write down the rules.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2012, 09:43:01 pm »
+3
lol no one gives a shit anyway lol

if everyone acted like you, the forum would be unreadable. There is an edit button, use it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2012, 09:44:19 pm »
+2
Skyline is right in so far that if you punish one player for having a einstein nickname, you need to punish the other one, too. Things have to stay fair.

The problem is one Skyline himself already mentioned: other games. Other, commercial games have strict rules concerning nicknames and racism and the like, which has its reason in the general attitude of society, that the 3rd Reich has always to be connected with pure drama. Would a publisher/developer decide to not punish racism and the like ingame, the mainstream media would tear them to bits in their articles, about how racism is tolerated by that developer, and a general refusal of the game would be the effect, most likely leading to a financial loss.

Now that players are used to certain rules in games, they would be unsettled by ignored racism in cRPG, and would react similarly to the mainstream media in the example above. Soon the game would have a bad reputation.

That's why I fear we do have to administrate nicknames and chat, although I don't think it's right. In my eyes it's just a matter of neccessity.

And no, I won't write down the rules.

Reasonably-sized wall of truth.

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2012, 10:04:46 pm »
Talking about rules is a bit ironic when you're also clearly breaking forum rules with your triple posting, and then telling Odin, please mute him.
Nice editing your post when you notice he's a mod btw.

Had nothing to do with him being a mod actually, could really give 2 shits about that either. Had more to do with is sounded a lot more abrasive than what he had posted and it was not intended to be. NT tho with the trolling.