1 (worst)
52 (52%)
3 (3%)
7 (7%)
6 (6%)
5 (best)
32 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Unban essay.  (Read 14173 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1710
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Unban essay.
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2012, 05:11:24 pm »
I have trouble understanding what he did to deserve permaban. Can anyone explain it in few words?

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2012, 05:13:32 pm »
+3
I have trouble understanding what he did to deserve permaban. Can anyone explain it in few words?
he scammed wiltzu, told OVER 9000 lies and got banned, now hes lying some more to get unbanned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2012, 05:14:27 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
So you want to say that only one message i sent you was: dont even know what to say... have 1 loompoint now.. Maybe i will get 1 more and give it to you with 300k gold?
and then you gone to Meow?

(click to show/hide)
Will not even comment this guy..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 pm by Equello »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 935
  • Infamy: 2816
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2012, 05:16:55 pm »
he scammed wiltzu, told OVER 9000 lies and got banned, now hes lying some more to get unbanned.

I understand that he's multiaccounting and that he scammed Wiltzu but I don't understand how? Did Wiltzu gave him items before this guy gave him gold? If so, why people do that these days when everything can be done without any risk?

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2012, 05:20:55 pm »
+1
I understand that he's multiaccounting and that he scammed Wiltzu but I don't understand how? Did Wiltzu gave him items before this guy gave him gold? If so, why people do that these days when everything can be done without any risk?

Leshma read these threads:

1st: http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/unban-request-39233/
2nd: http://forum.meleegaming.com/unban-essays/unban-essay-39319/
3rd: http://forum.meleegaming.com/unban-essays/unban-essay-39470/

Or well don't read the 3rd as that is this thread.. xD

But anyways you can see on the 2nd thread (if I remember correctly) that I've posted all the messages that were sent between us. This guy didn't give us his "rest of the sent pms" even though he was able to do it.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2012, 05:22:06 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
So you want to say that only one message i sent you was: dont even know what to say... have 1 loompoint now.. Maybe i will get 1 more and give it to you with 300k gold?
and then you gone to Meow?

I'm not gonna even answer to that. Go couple pages back and see meow's post, he tells how this thing went.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2519
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2012, 05:26:07 pm »
+1
I see. Keep him banned if you ask me.

He's either dumbass or carefully planned the whole thing. In both cases he got no compassion from me.

Also Vibe is right, multiaccounting alone is enough to justify permaban.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2615
  • Infamy: 2680
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2012, 05:30:06 pm »
+1
Also,

dude, whatever your name is. I understand what you're trying to achieve but you've picked wrong targets. Scamming poor souls like Wiltzu will not get you closer to your goal anytime soon. You should learn some hacking skills or contact Grey_Lorn about it and hack into mine account :lol:

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2012, 05:42:33 pm »

I see. Keep him banned if you ask me.
He's either dumbass or carefully planned the whole thing. In both cases he got no compassion from me.
Also Vibe is right, multiaccounting alone is enough to justify permaban.
You dont even imagine how feels the guy, who wasnt going to scam, when you judge him like it happened in broad daylight.
I dont ask to believe me, but why you use to read only prosecutors posts?  Please try to get all the facts together and see, that all this story is strange.
Iam not dumbass and i didnt carefully plann the whole thing. Iam an ordinary player like you.
Admins, please look at all my previous trades. I had deal almost every day and was there something about scam? Look at trades i made last week. My warhammer was on market for about 2 weeks, nobody need it.. and i decided to sell it this way. Why is it weird for you?

As you see, english isnt my native language, maybe thats a reason why i cant make you trust me a bit.. I understand what was wrong in my previos posts, but i dont understand what i do wrong now and you still dont want listen to me

I would not sit on forum for whole last week, i would not debase myself proving something, if there was no truth for my path.
There was nothing in my life, that i tried to prove like grim death. This is the first time ever. And lies is not what i want to imbue.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 01:44:45 pm by Equello »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2460
  • Infamy: 2040
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2012, 05:53:53 pm »
+1
Iam an ordinary player like you.

:lol:

You might be like me but in that case neither of us are what you call ordinary.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2012, 05:55:53 pm »
+1
You dont even imagine how feels the guy, who wasnt going to scam, when you judge him like it happened in broad daylight.
I dont ask to believe me, but why you use to read only prosecutors posts?  Please try to get all the facts together and see, that all this story is strange.
Iam not dumbass and i didnt carefully plann the whole thing. Iam an ordinary player like you.
Admins, please look at all my previous trades. I had deal almost every day and was there something about scam? Look at trades i made last week. My warhammer was on market for about 2 weeks, nobody need it.. and i decided to sell it this way. Why is it weird for you?

As you see, english isnt my native language, maybe thats a reason why i cant make you trust me a bit.. I understand what was wrong in my previos posts, but i dont understand what i do wrong now and you still dont want listen to me

The reason why noone trusts you anymore are all that previous lies, it`s like in RL, if
you tell too much BS noone will ever listen to you again.
If you did nothing wrong you should have told the truth right away, not come
with some sort of "truth" after pages of bullshit.

And why don`t you tell us the message you sent to Wiltzu, I mean if
you remember that well you sent him one before, why don`t you tell
us the content?

Honestly, this seems so fucked up, feel sorry for
you, if you are guilty (cuz how dumb you would be)
and if you are not guilty cuz you will have to hide
under strange nicks all the rest of your cRPG time.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2012, 06:03:41 pm »
+7
You ask why people don't trust you?
Ever heard that one story about some guy who screamed that a wolf was going to eat his sheep (sheep are weak, goats rule) to pull a prank on some villagers, then he does it again, they believe him, then, a wolf comes by and eats all his sheep (Goats could kill wolves any day) and none of the villagers would do shit 'cause he'd tried to trick 'em way to many times and they didn't believe him.
Either way you've multiaccounted (worth a permaban), most likely tried to scam (worth a permaban), and you've lied about the entire thing a series of times (making sure no one would ever believe you).
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2012, 06:16:41 pm »
+1
And why don`t you tell us the message you sent to Wiltzu, I mean if
you remember that well you sent him one before, why don`t you tell
us the content?
I said about its content in my first essay. I asked Wiltzu not to think that i trick him and dont make ban request..
You ask why people don't trust you?
Ever heard that one story about some guy who screamed that a wolf was going to eat his sheep (sheep are weak, goats rule) to pull a prank on some villagers, then he does it again, they believe him, then, a wolf comes by and eats all his sheep (Goats could kill wolves any day) and none of the villagers would do shit 'cause he'd tried to trick 'em way to many times and they didn't believe him.
Either way you've multiaccounted (worth a permaban), most likely tried to scam (worth a permaban), and you've lied about the entire thing a series of times (making sure no one would ever believe you).
Now i truely repent of my lie, but in fact i gave quit justified reasons of my lies.
I know it cant acquit me, but you can at least try to understand behaviour of a guy, who never got in such troubles before.
I was confused and in my opinion truth looked rather stupid.
I said to Wiltzu this story, because didnt have nothing better to say. I didnt expect that my lies will tern to this..

Edit:I already post info about this accounts. They really was designed for other people. Hope devs can see it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:24:39 pm by Equello »

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2012, 06:22:16 pm »
I said about its content in my first essay. I asked Wiltzu not to think that i trick him and dont make ban request..Now i truely repent of my lie, but in fact i gave quit justified reasons of my lies.
I know it cant acquit me, but you can at least try to understand behaviour of a guy, who never got in such troubles before.
I was confused and in my opinion truth looked rather stupid.
I said to Wiltzu this story, because didnt have nothing better in my mind. I didnt expect that my lies will tern to this..

Well, hope you`ve learn`t the lesson.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2012, 12:28:54 pm »
+4
May this be one of the most complex ban discussions ever, that really doesnt need any discussion at all? Basically give all looms back to their owners and ban the guy for life. He still admitted to multiaccounting. He wasnt just doubleaccounting he was TRIPLEACCOUNTING!!!!!! Why would Wiltzu lie about the PMs, he has nothing to gain from it.

Than Mr. X, you speak this wierdass crap how you were scared of getting infamy on forums and how you can get him his beloved shield in 2 weeks. Every normal person would have given Wiltzu his sword back and told him let him hold on to it till  you can get him the shield you promised. Not hold the sword for 2 weeks on you chars and make him hope for the best.

Just ban him for life already. No need to loose sleep over this Meow and reading his long posts. Its pretty clear as time passes he just keeps google translating for more lies. I bet you got more important things to do anyway. Like read "nerf archery and cavalry" Pms  :lol:.