Author Topic: Ban request: HarDraaDa  (Read 967 times)

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
Ban request: HarDraaDa
« on: September 20, 2012, 07:23:21 pm »
just a few minutes ago he tkd me at EU1 on purpose. its a bit unusual intentional tk. pretty fucking well thought. u may look at the screenshot and think its a mistake. let me explain it. my horse was pretty badly hurt. so i stopped next to another horse whose rider was just killed. while hardrraada was cutting that poor horsie to pieces. so i shouted using q. and when i said hold he stopped and looked at me. and then i rode of my horse and ride to the one he was cutting. so he tkd me when i just started riding away. this shit happens sometimes yes, disagreement between inf and cav. but i know him very well. hes one of the biggest ragers in crpg. and i know he fuckin hates me cause i play like a bundle of sticks with my HX alt (i cant blame him about that, i even hate myself too). but this was totally unacceptable. please dont let him get away with this.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Renegat

• Baron
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request: HarDraaDa
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:33:54 pm »
He rage a lot but he's a good budie, i'm sure he was already regretting his move a few seconds after having doint it ^^ don't ban him :p

Offline yart

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:49:33 pm »
Lol you have just one bad screen xDDD
Don't ban this guy

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 10:51:43 pm »
So you're that fucker Zardoz!!!! :lol:

I hate you. 8-)

On-topic: Yes, he is known to rage. Gosling is one of the nicest dudes I know out there so I doubt he is lying or that he provoked HarDraaDa in any way other than being HX (funny how bein HX makes you subject of server-wide hatred)
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 12:35:02 am »
ppl hate ranged,but not as much as mounted ranged because you can catch foot ranged,but vs mounted you can't do a thing.
They are like snipers in today warfare,if enemy catch sniper they will shurely kill him because it is same bundle of sticksry. Some guy at safe distance is killing ppl without giving them a chance to fight back.
Same reason ppl hate ranged in crpg,they will shoot you,and run away to safe distance and shoot you again. That is bundle of sticksry.

@topic

one SS where it is 1 hit kill don't mean a thing. It might be accident.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 06:51:28 am »
Ok, I understand your first thoughts at me posting, and I will quell them straight away by not making a final verdict but merely stating the way I see things as an impartial body as opposed to a clan member.

A single screenshot that is highly ambiguous isn't enough to warrant a ban, even with your account of things. As much as there are people out there that we have had very little evidence, but we know it's something that they would do, it's not substantial enough to prosecute. Think of it like the police, someone might have committed a murder, but without enough evidence to back that up, they can't do anything but make the guys life a misery.

That brings me to the next the point, I'll make HarDraaDa's life a misery for a little while, because I'm sure my clanmates know that I come down harder on internal rule breaks than randomers. (Randomers meaning everyone not within the Guild).

I'll leave this open for someone more impartial to give the final verdict, but that's my case put forward. It's a pretty shut and close case but in the interests of the community, I'll leave it.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Sir_Ironlake

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 10:55:16 am »
Yeah what Tennentoh wrote.
Closed.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 11:51:54 pm »
just lol ; he raged and killed gosling its so fuckin obvious =) as we can see he didnt even type "sorry" =)

Its not about him , i know hardraa for long time but this is different everybody will obey same rules as we do.

Actually you both are Guard so this topic should totally need a non-guard admin and btw both of you irritiating me with those opinions dont take it as offensive.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 01:10:53 am »
just lol ; he raged and killed gosling its so fuckin obvious =) as we can see he didnt even type "sorry" =)

Its not about him , i know hardraa for long time but this is different everybody will obey same rules as we do.

Actually you both are Guard so this topic should totally need a non-guard admin and btw both of you irritiating me with those opinions dont take it as offensive.

Sir_Ironlake is not, and never has been a Guard. As far as I know, he belongs to 22nd. You can't discern your conclusion from the screenshot alone. It's speculation, nothing more. These aren't opinions, these are the rules and without providing substantial evidence, there is nothing we can do. Just because someone didn't type sorry is not a valid reason to issue a ban, even if you say that they are raging.

Despite all of that, calling us biased through your inaccurate association is rather flawed since you're a member of the clan of the thread starter, since I left my statement out of the "official ruling" your comments should follow the same course, regardless of their bad foundations. On top of that, as an admin, I'm supposed to be impartial even if it is a clan mate, but in the interest of the community I decided to allow someone to give an impartial verdict, which as it turns out, is the same as mine.

Finally, you're easily irritated these days so I don't see how I can take it as an offence, it's just another day.

P.S The other admin within the Guild is Tristan, there is no one else. Thread closed.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 02:04:21 am »
Tbh, if i get reported directly after i teamhit someone, i do not bother apologizing either...and Harrdarrdurrderpdradaa is a cool guy, let him be

Offline Sir_Ironlake

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 11:44:23 am »
Again, what Tennenoth said.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 12:36:10 pm »
Yea... then how about freaking lock the thread  8-)
Where are those new pr0 global mods at? Oh wait... TENNE!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.