Author Topic: 2 slot items  (Read 23451 times)

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
Re: 2 slot items
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2011, 04:42:03 pm »
I guess cav will go with the following:

Heavy Lance
Cav shield
One-hander

or
Heavy Lance
Polearm for when dismounted

I'm planning

Heavy Lance ( if it's 2 slots not 3 otherwise I will have to re-think )
Katana

patch won't be affecting me too much atm except for my bow samurai character lol but I plan on switching his katana for a wakizashi since bows will take 2 slots. :D all in all can't wait to see the changes of this patch in action.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2011, 05:05:57 pm »

lol is "an american" like the new N-word over the atlantic these days?

yall r bunch of `mericans!

there  :P

Honestly there is nothing new about using it as an insult, and has been that way for at least a decade on the internet. Old news really, like trying to use Russian as an insult...

Rather odd and silly and unimaginative.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2011, 05:06:05 pm »
Pretty much invalidates everything you post since your "go to" is the bigot well.

Lol Gorath....i can just LOL !
Where is your legendary "self-defense" ? Counter arguments ? You used to be "provoked" and "attacked" much harder then this but you always managed to get yourself out of it, without a scratch.....youre getting old man....or you just had a little bit too much of this cRPG cocktail.....or am i just ....kinda.....RIGHT ?????   :wink:

Btw i was always on your "side", yes you type too much but we cant deny that youre sometimes right with your essays......so this lack-of-arguments-attack-but-still-an-attack on me is just....wtf ???  :shock:

Have a nice day.  8-)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2011, 05:09:45 pm »
Lol Gorath....i can just LOL !
Where is your legendary "self-defense" ? Counter arguments ? You used to be "provoked" and "attacked" much harder then this but you always managed to get yourself out of it, without a scratch.....youre getting old man....or you just had a little bit too much of this cRPG cocktail.....or am i just ....kinda.....RIGHT ?????   :wink:

Btw i was always on your "side", yes you type too much but we cant deny that youre sometimes right with your essays......so this lack-of-arguments-attack-but-still-an-attack on me is just....wtf ???  :shock:

Have a nice day.  8-)

He did expose a logic fallacy, so why would he bother posting a long defense when a few words will do the same trick?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2011, 05:31:30 pm »
He did expose a logic fallacy,

Actually....no he didnt. And i wont say what he actually DID, cause i think he is a cool guy, more or less. I'll hold my horses here, and im sure that if he wants to continue this....."conversation" he will do it on his own, he doesn't need a lawyer in a form of a dedicated archer. :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Literally_Circler

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Literally a Clan
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2011, 06:02:01 pm »
Thx for teaching us historical lesson that most of us already know very well but do we have deployable pavise shields in this mod ? I dont think so. Did i ever said anything about crossbowmen without melee weapons ? I dont think so. Which leaves me kind of wondering what your "point" with this post was/is......  :wink:

"Implied sense of historical realism" ??? Yes, i DO think this mod (the ones who develop it) should aim to achieve balance by realism, as much as the game engine allows. And yes, it should aim towards teamwork battles, rather then solo Ramboish rampages. You seem like a clever guy who might have an idea what medieval battles looked like but meh, youre still an american, you guys just have too much examples of fantasy one-man-saves-the-whole-world heroics. You just love one man armies, heroes, demi-gods, halls of fame, best ofs, etc. :)

hell yea! James Bond: Great American Hero!

Offline jspook

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Auphan
  • Game nicks: Pit
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2011, 06:08:43 pm »
hell yea! James Bond: Great American Hero!

Thats funny!  James Bond is Brittish, through and through.

We just like good stories, we dont care who the heroes are, as long as they are awesome.
"Scissors needs a nerf because he beats me every time, but rock is just fine" - paper

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2011, 06:38:36 pm »
You guys make jokes, but you can thank Bruce Willis for having saved the world so many times!

Offline Prentyss

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Torayama Clan
  • Game nicks: Torayama_Matsuhiro, Torayama_Yamato
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2011, 10:57:54 am »
You guys make jokes, but you can thank Bruce Willis for having saved the world so many times!

NO WAY !!
Japanese proverb : "A protruding nail calls the hammer."

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2011, 03:20:30 pm »
Where is your legendary "self-defense" ? Counter arguments ?

I get maybe 60 seconds a day max to check these forums and type something out before I get back in my rig for another day of haulin' freight accross the state nowadays.  Quite frankly I don't have time to make long posts, much less play anymore.  Speaking of which I'm headed out the door now for another 13-18 hour shift.  Have a nice day back at ya.   :mrgreen:
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline AgentQ

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2011, 03:28:01 pm »
This is a conspiracy to nerf me  :evil:. Now i can't bump slash with LHB and have Heavy Lance on horse at the same time!

Offline Mizzles

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2011, 05:47:10 am »
Hmm, this could be the worst/best idea ever depending on exactly how its done. As far as I can tell it's going to completely murder archers, especially considering the archers are only going hybrid because "pure" archers are no longer very viable. So I suppose its going to depend on how they implement this if its going to basically put the last nail in the coffin on archers. The problem I see is that this doesn't fix the problem that this update is trying to fix, namely that of everyone and their mother picking up a ranged weapon. A far easier and efficient fix would be tweaking requirements and skill curves for crossbows and thrown weapons. Although I liked the upkeep patch so maybe this won't be as awful as I think it will be. Entirely depends on what constitutes a multi slot weapon, teir, length etc.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:52 am »
This is a conspiracy to nerf me  :evil:. Now i can't bump slash with LHB and have Heavy Lance on horse at the same time!

Really? These 2 weapon going to take 2 slot each no?
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2011, 08:53:18 am »
Really? These 2 weapon going to take 2 slot each no?

Not only should LHB be 2 slots... lances should be non carried item, so if you try to choose your LHB the lance is dropped to the ground. Oh sweet dreams, let it be.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2011, 09:15:26 am »
Not only should LHB be 2 slots... lances should be non carried item, so if you try to choose your LHB the lance is dropped to the ground. Oh sweet dreams, let it be.
same with pike n you have a deal :D
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics