Author Topic: You can get banned for posting *spoilers* in chat?  (Read 5458 times)

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Skyline
  • IRC nick: Skyline
Re: You can get banned for posting *spoilers* in chat?
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2012, 10:43:01 pm »
+1

Great, just because some people think its "epic", doesn't mean everyone has too.
Common sense is not so common.

"Anyways, there is no TK in this screenshot.  Only one guy killing another"  - Smoothrich

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2012, 10:43:30 pm »
+6
Since Tears and Skyline both +'ed Gazda's post, they must not realize the difference between something being against the law, and something being against a private companies policy.

It might not be illegal to walk around smelling like shit, but if you show up to your job reeking of alcohol and shit, you're probably going to be asked to leave, and never return.

I do realize the difference, ever heard the term "stoking the fires?"

I +1 things that amuse me, regardless if I agree or disagree with the content. Gazda posted something interesting and amusing, so I plus 1ed it, it matters little if I agree or disagree with it. These forums are hardly serious business.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2012, 10:45:57 pm »
+1

The british accents negate the 'EPIC' flag.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2012, 10:47:52 pm »
+1
Tears, I know you're intelligent enough to have spotted the logical fallacy in gazda's post, and that you plused him for entertainment, or you just thought he made an interesting point.

I too was only half heartedly saying that you agreed with his post, and was partly fanning the flames.  We're both adept enough at forum whoring to know what we're doing :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2012, 10:51:44 pm »
+1
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2012, 10:57:10 pm »
+2

Now I feel like watching the full Rome season

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2012, 11:10:06 pm »
+1

I feel more like killing the actors :D
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2012, 04:28:21 am »

Proof that your judgement is suspect.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2012, 11:20:26 am »
+1
That was fucking epic smoothdick.  I'd never seen anything from the Rome show before...guess I'll have to check it out now.

HBO makes the best shows.  Rome is a BBC/HBO co-production, thus "BRITmy old friendS NOT SPEAKING PROPER CLASSICAL LATIN" or whatever these complaints are about is kind of silly.

Rome is only 2 seasons long too, it sadly was ended prematurely because HBO didn't think a show as expensive as Rome was worth it.  Eventually they realized their mistake, because Rome was amazing, and still very popular in DVD sales and with critics.  Game of Thrones was their attempt to return to this kind of epic storytelling, and has succeeded beyond their highest expectations.

Suffice to say, if you think Game of Thrones is good, you will not be disappointed by Rome.  It follows the events of Caesar's Civil War to the rise of the Roman Empire, from the perspectives of the senators, Caesar, Cleopatra, Augustus, Marc Antony, etc along with the two dudes in that pro clip, regular soldiers in Caesar's elite personal legion.  There you get to see family, military, and civic duties from a more common-man perspective that is lacking in lots of historical dramas.  Tremendously entertaining and funny the entire time too, a true epic.  A++ would watch again
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 11:33:37 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2012, 11:34:47 am »
+1
Rome is one of the best TV shows I have seen. I personally knew the story about Caesar's life and events after his death from the books I read, because the show follows them pretty accurately, but I still enjoyed it immensely. Will watch both seasons the second time when I get enough time.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2012, 03:19:03 pm »
Why they dont speak latin in ROME? Its unrealistic, nerf it.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2012, 03:41:00 pm »
HBO makes the best shows.  Rome is a BBC/HBO co-production, thus "BRITmy old friendS NOT SPEAKING PROPER CLASSICAL LATIN" or whatever these complaints are about is kind of silly.

Rome is only 2 seasons long too, it sadly was ended prematurely because HBO didn't think a show as expensive as Rome was worth it.  Eventually they realized their mistake, because Rome was amazing, and still very popular in DVD sales and with critics.  Game of Thrones was their attempt to return to this kind of epic storytelling, and has succeeded beyond their highest expectations.

Suffice to say, if you think Game of Thrones is good, you will not be disappointed by Rome.  It follows the events of Caesar's Civil War to the rise of the Roman Empire, from the perspectives of the senators, Caesar, Cleopatra, Augustus, Marc Antony, etc along with the two dudes in that pro clip, regular soldiers in Caesar's elite personal legion.  There you get to see family, military, and civic duties from a more common-man perspective that is lacking in lots of historical dramas.  Tremendously entertaining and funny the entire time too, a true epic.  A++ would watch again

It's still british looking guys, with british accents portraying latin people. They could at least have a more distinct speech like in Spartacus, but the romans themselfs are still portrayed by northern looking people there.

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2012, 03:41:31 pm »

I watched the full series some weeks ago and its really worth it. Too bad it was cancelled after 2 seasons  :?

Why they dont speak latin in ROME? Its unrealistic, nerf it.

In the series I watched they all spoke german - Rome must have been a german colony back then...
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)