Author Topic: Kinda sad without weeaboos  (Read 7046 times)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Kinda sad without weeaboos
« on: August 27, 2012, 11:35:35 pm »
+6
Don't you think?

Ninjas got nerfed ever since the new system, only couple of them still stubbornly persist, Shogunate is no more...
Fewer and fewer people dress up as samurais. While I never played weeaboo,  now since they are nowhere to be found, I just miss it.

What do you think, haters?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Kinda sad without weeaboos
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 11:37:28 pm »
+2
Always look on the bright side ...
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 11:38:47 pm »
+3
I'm a ninja in disguise. 10/33 with a +3 Longsword and Bamboo Spear.  8-)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:48 pm »
What weaboo nerf? I've not played crpg in a while.  :shock:

Just got a mw nodachi too...

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »
Theres no nerf, Katana is still OP.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 12:06:58 am »
Well, ninjas got nerfed by setting a lvl limit and reducing their ability to have like 9-10 ath and 180wpf, and also by canceling proximity based xp gaining. Because old system left a lot of room for them to run around flanks, since that didn't matter anymore everyone was roaming in their own direction and poor ninjas didn't have any more room to flank.
Plus, that class was imo always the hardest, because low armor and hp means two stray arrows kill you, or one lucky throwing/xbow shot.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 12:09:15 am »
Well, ninjas got nerfed by setting a lvl limit and reducing their ability to have like 9-10 ath and 180wpf, and also by canceling proximity based xp gaining. Because old system left a lot of room for them to run around flanks, since that didn't matter anymore everyone was roaming in their own direction and poor ninjas didn't have any more room to flank.
Plus, that class was imo always the hardest, because low armor and hp means two stray arrows kill you, or one lucky throwing/xbow shot.

:shock:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Ninjas and just Ninjas got nerfed in the last patches and with the lvl cap.. dude, dun make me weak...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 12:13:34 am »
Let's just say that it was the biggest handicap for the weakest class.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 12:17:45 am »
Let's just say that it was the biggest handicap for the weakest class.

Lets face it. Ninjas are not weak, Katana does hell lot of dmg with 15 str (2-3 hit on 10 IF build with 39 Body armor)
and the survivability is good cuz you can dodge lances and arrows ways easier with high ath.

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 12:18:53 am »
+4

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 12:19:31 am »
39 body armor?

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 12:22:31 am »
Longsword is better than the katana in almost every way lol. You don't see people in duel (now that there is a point system) with a katana. You see them all with longswords or similar swords. But that is old news.

Anyways what is this level nerf? You can't have more than 27 ath or something?

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 12:26:38 am »
+4
Most ninjas we have at the moment weren't around during the no level cap thing.

Main problem that makes people give up on ninjaing is that to survive you have to stay with the group. Flanking gets you too easily killed nowadays. And the biggest ninja nerf to date was not level cap. It was pocket bamboo removal :P

In either case. Not everyone is cut out to be a ninja, so they either quit the game or leave the clan. Another problem ninjas face is that the playstyle is really restrictive, so people get bored.

We're still around. Just not as active. I currently play primarily on siege just to do some simple admin duties, otherwise I play other games.

Auphilia, I think he's talking about the January 2011 patch that increased experience required for levels. I used to be level 38 or something back in the day with 230 wpf and a 106 speed katana ;)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 12:27:04 am »
No, I meant not being able to go over lvl 30 easily, and not being able to go over lvl 35 ever. That's IMO, and I am in minority regarding this one, one of the biggest flaws of the current system because it lead to most people having set builds for lvl 30, i.e. dominance of 18/21 and 21/18 (and maybe 18/18) builds regardless if you play twohander, pole or archer.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 12:29:25 am »
Yeah, but I am kinda disappointed for not seeing Samurai branch of your clan anywhere.