Author Topic: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting  (Read 5838 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2012, 01:02:30 am »
+2
Thanks for not doing you job. lol
It is not my job to clean up your clanthread or make you feel better every time someone argues with you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 01:04:38 am »
Nice to see admins support griefing.  (Pats you on the back)

Fallen = Trolls. 

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 01:07:50 am »
+1
Should I send you a mirror?

Griefing? How so? I think his story is made in good humor without personal insults or anything. Hope you can take it like it was meant to...

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2012, 01:10:56 am »
Let's see.  Taking over a new faction thread.  Lying.  Harassing.  Defending a guy who has an ego trip about being reported by M for teamhits.  Mmmm how was that all meant?  lol... very neighborly of you.

Again, glad to see you doing your job of defending your clanmates even when they are at fault, rather than discouraging them from trolling/harassing.  But hey, do your job how ever you please.

Fallen = Trolls
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 02:03:26 am by seddrik »

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2012, 01:22:09 am »
Well I inform you that I left your report open so some other moderator can see your complaints and act/not act the way he sees right. I'm biased so I can't do anything.

Don't thank for the bumps. You're welcome.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 01:26:05 am »
+3
Good luck with the clan. 

I'm not gonna jump on any sides here, but I think everyone should re-read the posts.   I don't see you causing any harm except for protecting "your thread", but at the same time, Tears and the others weren't trying to cause any harm to your thread, and I think it should be taken lightly.  At least that's how I'm taking it while reading, and I re-read this thread a few times.  But I'm going to stop there as I don't wish to step on any toes, so to say!  I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you on the field of battle!!!   

Also, I do like the phoenix in the banner.   Huge phoenix fan here.    Take care!
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2012, 02:14:40 am »
+2
Oh my...

Tears, do you feel superior now?
No, not really, do you? We need proper context and subject for me to feel superior or inferior about something, but comparing us as human beings, I can not help but find it completely pointless to compare our relative "worth" as human beings, especially considering we don't exactly know each other in real life.

You keep blaming me, but missing entirely that from the start you ran to Hills defense when he started the whole mess.
I provided an explanation of the -1 storm, I have blamed you for very little nor claimed you deserve it.
And if you think I am combative, then why are you and Hill in my thread trolling me? Hmmmm?
I stepped out the moment I felt you became too combative that night, before that I thought you were in a presentable mood (Hence me saying growing increasingly combative), and I was in the thread initially to provide an explanation.
dd that.  I didn't seek you or him out, post on you or him or any such... but here you are... again posting.
Actually, you did, please refer back to my earlier post quoting verbatim your private message to me asking for an explanation, thus seeking me out.
But its all my fault... of course.  I'm the one who is mad, but you are camping my thread. lol...

As is often quoted by the erudite players of Crpg and you have so sagely attempted to place upon me... UMADBRO?
Now this is just genuinely confusing. What precisely is your fault again and who is claiming you are mad? I never said you were mad, and I even mentioned that before. I think you are getting confused on what I've said and thinking I've said other things.
Some advice, if you are gonna cause drama... do it in Fallen's thread, not mine.  And just leave me out of it.
This is a request, not advice, and regardless I will decline. The Faction Hall Forum has always had outsider comments in literally every clan thread, and I have no doubt that I shall feel the need or desire to post again sometime in the future, whether in  minute or next year. I myself am posting this again due to 1.) being bored and 2.) finding interest in replying to you and being most curious about your answers.
Thanks much tho for the bumpage.
You are most welcome.

EDIT: I do find it amusing that you reported my post, my apologies for my genuine opinions offending you so much that you think I am trolling.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 02:53:25 am »
I used to be in Fallen.  I found most members were pretty cool, but a few key individuals were... nothing but trolls from the start, hitting several Fallen members on a regular basis just because they could get away with it, and did get away with it even when some were asked to stop.  In fact, when asked to stop, they did it even more.  When M-ed. They just found it humorous (like you find these posts humorous) and kept on doing more (like you and the others who keep posting here).  As the old saying goes, "Birds of a feather flock together."  You all belong together.

As for me, I became disinterested in Fallen precisely because of that trollishness.  But out of respect for the majority of Fallen who were cool, I didn't troll anyone or make any issue of it.  I just left quietly, respectfully (see my post in the Fallen forum if you don't mind) and did my own thing.  But some people just can't let it be.  Internet heroes I guess.  As I lose respect for Fallen, I become less concerned about whether I offend you or not.  Things I just kept quiet about, and did not report... I'll set the record straight on if you care to keep trolling.  Your call though.

If you wish to feel injured and play the victim, you are welcome to.  I left and forgot the matter.  But here you and several are bringing such things up, again, and again.  I don't have much regard for kindergarden bullies.

My respect for Fallen has evaporated because of this, not that it will matter to you and the others who troll.  But, if thats the kind of image you want for Fallen, I am glad I left.  So, if you don't mind keeping your trolls out of my thread, and out of Raven business, I'd appreciate it.  And that way things can just move on.  I've stayed out of Fallen's business, you would think theres some level of courtesy that could be displayed in return.  But if some people just enjoy feeling all big by trying to make others look small... character shows for what it is.

I like your quote from Gorath BTW.  You might wanna take it to heart. lol
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:18:05 am by seddrik »

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2012, 03:24:37 am »
+5
Current fallen-raven relations =

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2012, 04:34:26 am »
lol Curtis

You're as sharp as a beech ball.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 04:52:23 am by seddrik »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2012, 06:40:41 am »
+5
Thanks for reporting Oohillac's post. Could have easily missed it otherwise :). Chill out. Peace.

Thanks for leaving the report open, it was quite an enjoyable read. Accurate too.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Spurdospera

• Earl
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spurdo...
  • IRC nick: Spurdo
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2012, 03:26:27 pm »
+1

Fallen = Trolls.
Actually, SoO is not admin. Only puny global forum operator.

And the trolling part: what you saw as trolling was mainly just brotherly teasing amongst Fallen. It is sad to see that you didn´t have thick enough skin to take it as it was meant to take.
Quote from: Mortemer
spurdo is as useless as my hat.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2012, 08:30:38 pm »
All this business of friendly teasing was lost long ago.  Once someone asks you to stop and you keep doing it and laughing about it, it becomes an ego trip/trolling rather than "friendly".  And we are not talking about once a week, we are talking about round after round, back to back continual behavior when I was in Fallen.  If it was just once in a while, it wouldn't have been nearly as annoying.  But starting so many rounds wounded by teammates is not what I have a preference for.  Add to that the clear times when I was teamkilled (they may have meant to just "tap" me but you know how that goes)... If thats how you wish to play, thats up to you.  But when you drag others into it who clearly do not wish to play that way... it just becomes trolling.  And yet, here you guys are in my thread trying to make yourselves not look like trolls about it.  lol

I realize he is not an "admin".  Internet warriors, correcting every typo to make themselves look intelligent.  lol doesn't change what he has defended.  But what can you expect from yet another Fallen...

Fallen = Trolls
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:50:32 pm by seddrik »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2012, 09:56:03 pm »
So, uh... What do you think about Tennenoth AKA Bis-cutes' reaction?

Also
All this business of friendly teasing was lost long ago.  Once someone asks you to stop and you keep doing it and laughing about it, it becomes an ego trip/trolling rather than "friendly".  And we are not talking about once a week, we are talking about round after round, back to back continual behavior when I was in Fallen.  If it was just once in a while, it wouldn't have been nearly as annoying.  But starting so many rounds wounded by teammates is not what I have a preference for.  Add to that the clear times when I was teamkilled (they may have meant to just "tap" me but you know how that goes)... If thats how you wish to play, thats up to you.  But when you drag others into it who clearly do not wish to play that way... it just becomes trolling.  And yet, here you guys are in my thread trying to make yourselves not look like trolls about it.  lol
I don't think any of us in this thread have denied that several of our members have love-tapped you repeatedly. You keep saying we say stuff we never did say, like us denying we lovetapped you and were not trolling about it, us saying you were/are mad, you never asked for my input etc. Rather strange how fast you make assumptions or how you interpret things.

Are we reading the same stuff here?

I think you are an okay guy Seddrik, and I do regret that certain members did lovetap you so much (Unfortunately I never really caught wind of it until after you left), but these reaction and responses in this thread make it near-impossible to not respond to your posts with additional posts of my own. You do like to leap to assumptions a lot and shove words in our mouths and write your own fiction a bunch =\ anywho, I'll leave you in peace (Unless you post something irresistible to respond to) Have a great day!

Please do note that there are no hard feelings though that any Fallen have towards you, nobody hates you or dislikes you <3 You were simply a noteworthy character that we all remember fondly <3
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:16:01 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2012, 11:00:02 pm »