Author Topic: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting  (Read 5855 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 10:39:14 am »
+3
So how's Raven doing? Why no roster? I understand writing down one name might feel like work, but you should show some effort!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 10:40:47 am »
+2
Lol Tears.  Take a nap man.  You are being cranky.

Yet I have a smile on my face, and you are the one making multiple posts about some random person on the internet hitting a -1 button which has zero impact  :lol:

Your fiction is trolling.

Correction:  You know I try to avoid TWing... at least you told one truth.
I don't see the fiction in my posts, perhaps your memory is faulty and you don't remember the examples that I posted  :wink:

I'm a little confused on why I have to "deal with it" on how you use the M button after remarking upon it, should I inform you to "deal with it" about the voting button since you are remarking upon it?  :lol:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 10:44:37 am »
Not trolling huh?  So, what 'cha doing?  Showing your neighborly side?

You really think you are making yourself look good, and Fallen?  And Vibe, another Fallen gotta put his nose in too? lol... you guys are great.  Really.  Showing truly quality character.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 10:47:35 am »
+3
Not trolling huh?  So, what 'cha doing?  Showing your neighborly side?

I am carrying on a conversation with amusement with a person who is apparently growing increasingly combative over me stating my genuine opinion. You asked me once why hill was voting the way he did, and I have finally given you your explanation and now I am to be accused of trolling. I am also pointing out percieved flaws in your posts, and providing my interpretation on things.
So, whats up?  Seems like Hill has a beef of some sort and I've no clue.  Trolled my faction thread, then in game he just laid into me and stabbed me when the enemy was clearly not near me.

Appreciate your input on this.  Not looking for issues, but I'll keep screenies & report him for harassment if he keeps on.

Respectfully,
Seddrik

I would apologize for giving you an answer that you do not like, but I don't think it would be well founded.

I have given you my input, and it is apparently not appreciated. [Should I Sugar-coat it next time?]
The part in brackets is sarcasm, and is to be considered genuine trolling.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 10:53:32 am »
I am carrying on a conversation with amusement with a person who is apparently growing increasingly combative over me stating my genuine opinion. You asked me once why hill was voting the way he did, and I have finally given you your explanation and now I am to be accused of trolling. I am also pointing out percieved flaws in your posts, and providing my interpretation on things.
I would apologize for giving you an answer that you do not like, but I don't think it would be well founded.

I have given you my input, and it is apparently not appreciated. [Should I Sugar-coat it next time?]
The part in brackets is sarcasm, and is to be considered genuine trolling.

Your answer was a fictitious explanation that cast blame on me for Hills bad behavior.  Ironic that a guy who left NA because of all the bad adminning is himself miscontruing this situation.  Check the forums.  I've done nothing to Hill except press M when he hits me in game.  He has repeatedly trolled me in game and in the forums.  You are defending him and complaining about me pressing M.  Doesn't matter whether I like or dislike your reply.  But if it is a false report, a lie, a slander, I will not let it pass.

I guess we can at least say you are loyal to Fallen members, even if they are the ones at fault.  Thats a blind loyalty tho, and not worthy of you.

As for the fiction of me increasingly getting mad, heh... I'm not even mad yet.  But keep up the fiction, I'm sure people will believe you if you say it enough times.

(I'll go back to watching my show for now, and check on your reply in a bit.  Have fun spinning more tall tales.)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:59:25 am by seddrik »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2012, 10:59:20 am »
+1
Your answer was a fictitious explanation that cast blame on me for Hills bad behavior.  Ironic that a guy who left NA because of all the bad adminning is himself miscontruing this situation.  Check the forums.  I've done nothing to Hill except press M when he hits me in game.  He has repeatedly trolled me in game and in the forums.  You are defending him and complaining about me pressing M.  Doesn't matter whether I like or dislike your reply.  But if it is a false report, a lie, a slander, I will not let it pass.

I guess we can at least say you are loyal to Fallen members, even if they are the ones at fault.  Thats a blind loyalty tho, and not worthy of you.

As for the fiction of me increasingly getting mad, heh... I'm not even mad yet.  But keep up the fiction, I'm sure people will believe you if you say it enough times.

(I'll go back to watching my show for now, and check on your reply in a bit.  Have fun spinning more tall tales.)
Today I Learned "increasingly combative" is equivalent to "increasingly mad." You are writing your own fiction, I'm afraid.

As I am now genuinely convinced you are not reading my posts correctly and taking things at an odd level, I wish you a good night, and best of luck with your clan, I am convinced that in your current mindset further communication is pointless as you are literally swapping words in my posts, which only suggests further miscommunication as you are clearly interpreting my posts in a manner that defies the English language, which probably explains your rather odd replies.

com·bat·ive/kəmˈbativ/
Adjective:   
Ready or eager to fight; pugnacious.
Synonyms:   
bellicose - militant - pugnacious - warlike - combatant
No where does it say "Mad."

I would appreciate it if in the future you start reading my posts more literally and in a fashion less interpretive.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2012, 11:05:23 am »
Tears, do you feel superior now?  (Pats you on the back.)  You keep blaming me, but missing entirely that from the start you ran to Hills defense when he started the whole mess.  You have fabricated scenarios where my pressing M was the cause.  But... you know Tears, people press M whenever.  Some people rage or troll about it.  Some people go to other people's faction threads and try to -1 everything (Hill).  Others go to other peoples faction threads and pontificate in their condescending verbosity about the responsability falling squarely upon the ignorant M presser... (Tears).  Big woop.  Get over it guys.  I have no respect for that kind of sophistry, arrogance or such like.

And if you think I am combative, then why are you and Hill in my thread trolling me? Hmmmm?  Odd that.  I didn't seek you or him out, post on you or him or any such... but here you are... again posting.  But its all my fault... of course.  I'm the one who is mad, but you are camping my thread. lol...

As is often quoted by the erudite players of Crpg and you have so sagely attempted to place upon me... UMADBRO?

Some advice, if you are gonna cause drama... do it in Fallen's thread, not mine.  And just leave me out of it.  Thanks much tho for the bumpage.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:29:45 am by seddrik »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2012, 11:31:46 am »
+5
Thanks much tho for the bumpage.

No probs homie mah boi, looks like you really need it.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2012, 11:37:19 am »
Feel better now Vibe?  lol  My word, what are you in kindergarden?

Tears might wanna look closer at the Fallen members for people who are bellicose - militant - pugnacious - warlike - combatant.

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2012, 11:12:32 pm »
+8
GG Seddrik.  Enjoy the traffic.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2012, 11:20:54 pm »
+6
I don't really know any of you people, but I'd like to thank all of you for making me laugh. Not in the way of "Wow look at this bundle of sticks lets point and laugh" but more of a "Well, how about that!" I got the image in my head of Oohilacs avatar with a naughty grin fixed upon his face repeatedly hitting his mouse as hard as he cant to -1 all of your posts, much to your chagrin. Boy, was that exactly what I needed to get me through this day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2012, 11:23:00 pm »
+5
Fallen compose 90% of the views in this thread. Sign of a successful clan.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2012, 12:33:07 am »
+1
And yet another Fallen chiming in.  Used to be people raged at Fallen because Fallen won battles.  Now... seems a bit more like you are gaining a name for trolling.  GG guys.

lol

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2012, 12:48:40 am »
And yet another Fallen chiming in.  Used to be people raged at Fallen because Fallen won battles.  Now... seems a bit more like you are gaining a name for trolling.  GG guys.

lol
Thanks for reporting Oohillac's post. Could have easily missed it otherwise :). Chill out. Peace.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:40 am »
Thanks for not doing you job. lol

Edit:  Oh wait, another Fallen... Odin, jumpin on the bandwagon.  Fallen looking more and more like a troll clan.  Sad to see.