Author Topic: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting  (Read 5843 times)

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
Re: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 04:13:40 am »
Phiiiiillllooooo  nice to see you man.  : )

Seems you get on earlier in the day than me right now.  I'll have to see about modifying my schedule (too much late late late night gaming right now cough cough).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:24:36 am by seddrik »

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 02:53:36 am »
Sad to see you leave Remnants man. Although best of luck with the Elite Ravens!
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 03:56:27 am »
Yeah, Remnants are cool.  I still run with ya'll in game when I see you.  Appreciate it Wes  : )

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 05:39:43 pm »
Still recruiting.  Alts welcome.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 07:39:48 pm »
Worked on custom banners some.  Used paint.net and its okay.  But, trying to get the addon installed for gimp to access dds files.  Its not working yet.  WIll have to fiddle with it some more.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 04:03:37 am »
Got gimp and the addon to work.  Trying out diff things for banners.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 08:13:27 pm »
Got a flag done, looks decent.  But I'm going to work on it some more before displaying it.  : P

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 01:17:19 am »
Still recruiting.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 08:06:24 am »
bump

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 02:37:51 am »
bumpity

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 08:23:51 pm »
Ohillac still trolling?  heh, giving fallen a bad name bubba.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 10:29:31 pm »
+2
Ohillac still trolling?  heh, giving fallen a bad name bubba.

I think it might be more of a comment towards you reflexively hitting that "report" key when TWed without exception, and the numerous times we've seen you TW and never even apologize. Like the time you TKed someone and all you said was how many times you yourself had been TWed earlier that match, and not even a sorry was said by you)  :wink: It left the impression that TWing you is unforgivable even on an accident (Or when you choose to charge into an ongoing melee fight that is already crowded, or decide to run in front of a range who is already shooting), but when you TW or TK it is okay because of how many times it happens to you.  :wink:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:35:20 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 10:23:32 am »
I think it might be more of a comment towards you reflexively hitting that "report" key when TWed without exception, and the numerous times we've seen you TW and never even apologize. Like the time you TKed someone and all you said was how many times you yourself had been TWed earlier that match, and not even a sorry was said by you)  :wink: It left the impression that TWing you is unforgivable even on an accident (Or when you choose to charge into an ongoing melee fight that is already crowded, or decide to run in front of a range who is already shooting), but when you TW or TK it is okay because of how many times it happens to you.  :wink:

Tears, FYI, I work hard at not TWing but accidents happen, and I do apologize just not during combat.  Also I've been M-ed many a time, even on accidents, but you don't see me trolling for it, especially not months and years latter.  (Lol @ hill for this...)  If I get hit and I think it was clearly an accident I dont hit M.  If I think they had time to check their swing or was on purpose... I hit it.  Big woop.  Don't like M?  Tell Chad.  Only people I see getting kicked by M function are the nubs who rage and start repeat hitting.  (I wonder if you recognize anyone in that description hill?)

I've never dissed Fallen.  Never interfered in Fallen's business.  But that is what Hill is doing and now you.  So, let me set the record straight.  I was in Fallen.  MANY a time I and others were repeatedly team hit by members of Fallen who found it entertaining.  I wasn't interested in that.  Asked for them to stop, and they only did it more.  No leaders stopped it even when they were on.  Hence, I became disillusioned with Fallen's poor sportsmanship.  I do not by any means include all members or even most members of Fallen in this description.  In fact, rather than make an issue, I chose to just leave and let it be however ya'll chose.  But some people (Hill, cough) are still not content.  And now you are gonna join Hill in trolling me in my thread?  Alrighty.  But expect a reply for it that exposes your drama & fiction.

Personally, I expected better of you Tears.  Not hill for sure...  But you yes.

And btw, I've not played crpg in a week, and bumped this once and ol' hill shows up?  Mmmhmm.  All my fault of course Tears.  Good job on catching that one.

Thanks for contributing to my thread being bumped btw.  Gives me something to talk about.  :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:35:26 am by seddrik »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 10:31:54 am »
+2
Tears, FYI, I work hard at not TWing but accidents happen.  If I think it was clearly an accident I dont hit M.  If I think they had time to check their swing or was on purpose... I hit it.  Hill has many a time intentionally team attacked, even when I was in Fallen.  In fact, that is one reason I became disillusioned with Fallen.  Several people like him (not all by far but enough of them) went unchecked.  Rather tahn make an issue, I left and went elsewhere.  But if you are gonna join Hill in trolling me in my thread, your gonna get a reply.

And btw, I've not played crpg in a week, and bumped this once and ol' hill shows up?  Mmmhmm.  All my fault of course Tears.  Good job on catching that one.

I used to think you were one of the nicer folks in Fallen, but now that you are inventing things and blindly protecting a troll... whatever man.  Deal with the M key, or like all the other kidds, complain in the forum till it gets changed.  GG
Offering an explanation is now considered trolling?

If someone wanted to hear an explanation of what the Church of Scientology believed in, and I gave it to them, would that be considered trolling because the explanation is true yet describes something potentially foolish? This seems to be the case here, of me offering a legitimate explanation and you taking it as trolling simply because it sounds like you don't agree with it.

I have not invented a single part of my post, I posted specific examples that I personally witnessed. Perhaps I should have littered my post with more winky faces, and used verbiage even more loose then "impression" as you seem to be interpreting it in an interesting fashion. I know perfectly well that you try to avoid TWs, just some of the behavior you have exhibited in the past few months displays an attitude that caused a few people, myself included, to take question behind the rhyme and reason of what you do.

I am not the one -1ing your posts, but if you wish to view this as "trolling" you then we have remarkably different views of what constitutes trolling.

To use your own flimsy argument against you:
Deal with the M key vote button, or like all the other kidds, complain in the forum till it gets changed.  GG
See how little sense this makes?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 10:36:13 am »
Offering an explanation is now considered trolling?

If someone wanted to hear an explanation of what the Church of Scientology believed in, and I gave it to them, would that be considered trolling because the explanation is true yet describes something potentially foolish? This seems to be the case here, of me offering a legitimate explanation and you taking it as trolling simply because it sounds like you don't agree with it.

I have not invented a single part of my post, I posted specific examples that I personally witnessed. Perhaps I should have littered my post with more winky faces, and used verbiage even more loose then "impression" as you seem to be interpreting it in an interesting fashion. I know perfectly well that you try to avoid TWs, just some of the behavior you have exhibited in the past few months displays an attitude that caused a few people, myself included, to take question behind the rhyme and reason of what you do.

I am not the one -1ing your posts, but if you wish to view this as "trolling" you then we have remarkably different views of what constitutes trolling.

To use your own flimsy argument against you:See how little sense this makes?

Lol Tears.  Take a nap man.  You are being cranky.

Your fiction is trolling.

Correction:  You know I try to avoid TWing... at least you told one truth.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:41:15 am by seddrik »