Poll

Who won Strat 3?

UIF (Domintes EU lands and launched some raids vs NA for shits and giggles)
93 (38.4%)
Hosperglers and friends (Won the Steppes and conquered majority/all of the north (depending when strat ends))
42 (17.4%)
Nords (scraped out a kingdom in the sand, lost it, and then came back and took it again)
28 (11.6%)
TKoV (Actively at war for most of strat 3.0 and managed to survive (almost?) to the end.)
22 (9.1%)
Other
57 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 242

Author Topic: Who won strat 3?!  (Read 9708 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Who won strat 3?!
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2012, 07:05:28 pm »
+1
I wonder how many fan girls will quote this now  :rolleyes:
What a tard; how can you still QQ deal with it YOU GOT WIPED OUT.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2012, 07:45:48 pm »

did you really waste your time to make a gif for me ? Oh lovely i ll accept that as a gift from my love

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 08:04:35 pm »
+4
Harpag, you have been spawn wiped before, nearly all major factions have. I am just not so immature as to create a video about it.

Dont even get me started on how little that tournament video proves.

As for who won, the UIF did without doubt. As for whether binding all the biggest factions together,wiping out smaller disunited clans with fewer resources is actually a form of victory, is up for debate.

And NA hospitaliers won.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2012, 08:11:24 pm »
If Hospitallers "won NA" (which I would dispute), it was only possible because of allies and friendships forged over strategus.  Without them we'd have had a lot different round.

I don't think anyone truly can win a round of strategus unless their single faction controls 1/5 or 1/4 of the map themselves.  An alliance can't win strategus, what happens if that alliance takes over the whole map?  Everyone just stops playing?  Or would they start attacking each other?

i still voted UIF "won" strategus, but I think it's a very loose term.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2012, 08:19:36 pm »
If Hospitallers "won NA" (which I would dispute), it was only possible because of allies and friendships forged over strategus.  Without them we'd have had a lot different round.

I don't think anyone truly can win a round of strategus unless their single faction controls 1/5 or 1/4 of the map themselves.  An alliance can't win strategus, what happens if that alliance takes over the whole map?  Everyone just stops playing?  Or would they start attacking each other?

i still voted UIF "won" strategus, but I think it's a very loose term.
That's why it says hospberglers and allies in the poll
Pock gobblers

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2012, 08:40:35 pm »
I was going off of what people were writing, but I digress.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2012, 09:56:41 pm »
+1
FCC GLORIOUS VICTORY!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2012, 12:16:53 am »
+2
Blueberry Muffin, believe me in what I say now is no malice, anger or trolling. In an indirect way you are creators of our present performance. At the beginning when we were a small clan with no experience and skills when we had only one small village in mountains, and you were an empire, your unsophisticated jokes about us encouraged Grey Order to make an effort to show you where is your place. All attacks on us only cementing our unity and will to fight. If you treat us better at the start, we would never rose to power. You were our best motivation. Improving skills and creating strong alliance is result of your arrogance and conviction of superiority. In fact, I never expected that our group will grow as well. Now we must be careful not to become ill on your old ( I hope) illness. Thank you Mercenaries, though the major thanks goes to Noctivagant.

I hope that next Strategus will be more friendly to all players and unnecessary hatred will not break a healthy sporting rivalry. I promise that if no one will provoke us, we will be more pleasant and lenient. Everyone who knows us, knows that we are a group of nice and funny people, so sorry for all previous unnecessary antagonisms.

Greetings to all and I hope that in the new Strategus everyone will find a place for himself.

PS. My message is not clear, despite I'm constantly trying to improve my English, but I hope you understand what I want you to pass.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2012, 12:42:09 am »
Blueberry Muffin, believe me in what I say now is no malice, anger or trolling. In an indirect way you are creators of our present performance. At the beginning when we were a small clan with no experience and skills when we had only one small village in mountains, and you were an empire, your unsophisticated jokes about us encouraged Grey Order to make an effort to show you where is your place. All attacks on us only cementing our unity and will to fight. If you treat us better at the start, we would never rose to power. You were our best motivation. Improving skills and creating strong alliance is result of your arrogance and conviction of superiority. In fact, I never expected that our group will grow as well. Now we must be careful not to become ill on your old ( I hope) illness. Thank you Mercenaries, though the major thanks goes to Noctivagant.

I hope that next Strategus will be more friendly to all players and unnecessary hatred will not break a healthy sporting rivalry. I promise that if no one will provoke us, we will be more pleasant and lenient. Everyone who knows us, knows that we are a group of nice and funny people, so sorry for all previous unnecessary antagonisms.

Greetings to all and I hope that in the new Strategus everyone will find a place for himself.

PS. My message is not clear, despite I'm constantly trying to improve my English, but I hope you understand what I want you to pass.

Super bullshit, we did start to dislike you in Tshibtin incident that I told you clearly I want the village back and you sold it to STR without consulting with us. What jokes you are talking about? when that thing happened you had half of the west and you were waiting with 15K to crush Bandits and you said Bandits were trolling you and it was somewhat racist (which was revealed later on it wasn't) Stop writing poems and stop that victim mentality. Everything was ok when I was talking to Erasmas, this went shit when you got involved with your online translators. You didn't understand a single thing we said and you made up your own stories which ruined any future diplomacy between GO and MRC.

"Malice"....you are so black metal

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2012, 05:53:09 am »
You guys are so cute.

Also:
we will be more pleasant and lenien

Yeah. No thanks. How about you be pleasantly violent? Make war frequently, and with much gusto!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline TommyHu

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2012, 06:38:34 am »
+3
clearly the free peasants...not only taking over their village. They captured the adjacent city and stole a shit load of plate armor & horses from somebody

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2012, 10:31:16 am »
+4
In my humble opinion the Templar block should be mentioned here also. It is the first Strat when we weren't wiped at the end ;)

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2012, 10:52:22 am »
+1
Imo uif "won".
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2012, 10:55:44 am »
+1
You are all clearly wrong.

I won strat with my daring, never say die attitude and ruged handsom features.

Also, union sell me some troops so I can burn some more of the FPF's gear in the fire coldren of battle!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2012, 11:31:04 am »
+5
taking over all map is not something UIF factions needed, we more interested in continuation of war
pointless thread

lets hope that new system in strat 4 will bring us more tactics, strategy and exiting battles
when UIF looks at you