Author Topic: Europa Universalis General Thread  (Read 64711 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Europa Universalis General Thread
« Reply #315 on: August 19, 2013, 09:08:00 am »
Yeah i will have to jump in again.
Take Perm  :P It will be annexed in 1 min after loading  :lol: so you do not have time to get tired of your master  :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #316 on: August 19, 2013, 09:14:57 am »
bagge didnt mention that he started with bavaria but got raped and GTX and started as byzantium who by that moment somehow took about 8 provinces and ottomans didnt fight back.   8-)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2013, 07:45:56 pm »
bagge didnt mention that he started with bavaria but got raped and GTX and started as byzantium who by that moment somehow took about 8 provinces and ottomans didnt fight back.   8-)

Wasn't worth mentioning 8-)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2013, 09:41:56 pm »
I want to play EU4 now but my god damned power supply took a shit, won't get a new one until tomorrow :(

All I can do now is post on the forums on this shitty chromebook.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2013, 10:23:17 pm »
Believe it or not but I'm currently experiencing exactly the same issue. Laptop is fucked itself again.
Turtles

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2013, 11:55:45 pm »
try to guess which counties are controled by players?

(click to show/hide)
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2013, 11:58:31 pm »
try to guess which counties are controled by players?

(click to show/hide)

ze big ones oO

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2013, 12:41:06 am »
peasant wars is officaly wort thing to happen. I start to think that they are bugged. Is there any way to end them? i played as france and got peasant wars around 1490 and now it is 1510. i fought against them first 10 years of war but than i just gave up because they just kept spawning but i ran out of money and manpower long befor that. One moment i counted about 195 k rebel troops. This might be a bit broken, not even mentioning constant events with stability, prestige or even legitemacy drops. Later i might aadd screenshots befor and after peasant wars.

Edit: year 23 of peasant wars, 7 new countries became independant, peasant wars go on, nothing helps, i fought back, killed them all, accepted all their demands, still nothing. No idea how to end this madness.

edit#2: about 84k rebels on my 14 provinces :( peasant wars go on and dont want to end.

edit#3: befor
(click to show/hide)

after
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
It's probably some other country supporting them, this can be awful if you're a less developed country, since now the Armies take their tech directly from the supporting country, not yours.
That army seems awfully easy to beat. There's no way the rebel army can sustain itself with 190k troops, use smart tactics to bait them into very low supply areas and they'll die, slowly sure, but it's better than fighting head on with a 190k army.
The best course of action that you can do is that you should handle them with military power, this isn't the same as EU3 where it was a chance every month, if you leave rebels to fester, even after defeating them in combat, they'll grow and grow until you can't handle them. Such as this case.

EDIT: I can also totally see protestant rebels. Yeah get your missionaries on those provinces ASAP unless you want them to get worse. I think your country maybe past the point of no return. You can either convert your country to protestanism if you have more protestant provinces than catholic, but then again the catholics will revolt. I don't see any way you can beat the peasant rebellion though.
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #323 on: August 20, 2013, 02:22:56 am »

Oh...for a second I was kinda impressed.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 20, 2013, 10:55:14 am »
Forming the Mughal Empire is easy enough, since it only takes about 14 years to annex all of Delhi.  The hard part I found is trying to deal with the damn near invincible zealots that start to pop up.  They kept popping up in groups of 12k and ended up wiping like 25k of my own troops.  Otherwise, pretty much no other country can take you down.

Japan is also much easier to play as, I joined in late on a game and the AI had already annexed all but two provinces in mainland Japan and hate taken over all of Korea and most of north east China.  It was like looking at Japan's WW2 borders but in 1520.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #325 on: August 21, 2013, 02:15:30 am »
Forming the Mughal Empire is easy enough, since it only takes about 14 years to annex all of Delhi.  The hard part I found is trying to deal with the damn near invincible zealots that start to pop up.  They kept popping up in groups of 12k and ended up wiping like 25k of my own troops.  Otherwise, pretty much no other country can take you down.

Japan is also much easier to play as, I joined in late on a game and the AI had already annexed all but two provinces in mainland Japan and hate taken over all of Korea and most of north east China.  It was like looking at Japan's WW2 borders but in 1520.

I hear spamming Cav as Mughal Empire is how you don't get raped since their infantry is shit.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 21, 2013, 03:18:40 am »
I hear spamming Cav as Mughal Empire is how you don't get raped since their infantry is shit.

Yeah, the cav is pretty good.  You don't really have to worry about money either, you make a shit ton.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #327 on: August 21, 2013, 06:53:09 am »
Heh, just me and lorden playing a game. He started as burgunday and I as France.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 21, 2013, 09:08:54 am »
Heh, just me and lorden playing a game. He started as burgunday and I as France.
(click to show/hide)
i see he formed holland, and that means France and burgundy both exists!!  kill this abomination!

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 21, 2013, 09:24:08 am »
Downloaded this game, loaded it up. then instantly uninstalled it.

I was hoping it would be different to CK2. I envy you people who have the attention span for these games.