Author Topic: Yo Hospitallers!  (Read 20584 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Hospitallers!
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »
probably a secret of the leaders, but its true, its a massive case of exploiting the worst i've ever seen in strat, not surprised they wouldn't tell their underlings

and goretooth, the sad thing is what you're saying is a flat out lie, and what I'm saying is the truth.  sorry
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/hospitaller-hacking-in-day-z/msg538604/#msg538604
right.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2012, 08:47:35 pm »
+1
http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/hospitaller-hacking-in-day-z/msg538604/#msg538604
right.

So?  That has nothing to do with me.  Meow himself unbanned BADPLAYER and some other people, including people with good reputations like Kreczor, because Eyebeat mass reported everyone on the Something Awful forums, and after they did an investigation they found no loom transactions and unbanned everybody.  BADPLAYER sold his looms at a later date and then got his account banned, from what I know, and posted that image to troll Eyebeat.

I don't see what that has to do with Strategus, or the fact that every clan in cRPG now is suffering from the effects of an overwhelming amount of item and gold duplication by Templars and their allies, ruining the enjoyment of the game by spamming endless troops and lordly plate.  It isn't fun and it's borderline cruel to do to the community, because of the effort some organizations have to put into Strat to compete fairly, while you guys face roll everyone with exploits.  Shame on you and the Hospitallers.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2012, 08:48:55 pm »
Lol this thread is funny. How can you not add up that we have been busting our asses since the beginning of strat while the rest of you sat on your lazy butts in your few villages. It took the rest of NA forever to even get a castle. We were in a war right off the bat, won that one, then all of a sudden the "green machine!" oh no! Except you all had forgotten that inactive members no longer help in strat, so out equipped again. Now this? what else would you expect? We were even trying to help you guys rebuild and stand against the overpowered EU? But I guess it must be more fun to troll Hospitallers... Its fine by me, we are used to this by now.

Bold 1: We were wiped out by DRZ and Union before we had a chance to get a castle, we were also at war with you.  We even took EU lands before you guys decided to fight us.

Bold 2: LLJK members were not inactive, they helped in strat, they just didn't play the game, LLJK collapsed because of leadership issues. Out equipped? Yes we were,  but in every even (as in numbers and us having gear) battle our KD was better. (Hanun, Tebandra)

Bold 3: We didn't want to unify with someone against the EU overlords after they already let them steam roll NA, you had your chance at a unified NA that would have fought together, you lost it. Chaos was in its prime, with some of its great members. Also the troll Hospitallers thing, Devestater, you might be one of the most annoying and hard people to work with. You over react to every god damn thing. Kreczor TKed him once(it was on purpose, but funny). You know how he solves this problem? By coming into our TS an throwing a fit. "IM A CLAN LEADER!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!! MORE NERD RAGE AHHH. I like Peppo and Aderyn, great guys to talk to, you just take this wayyy to seriously. This war was to have fun, and fun was had.

Didnt check for mistakes*

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2012, 08:49:03 pm »
Duping and exploiting aside, most clans don't stoop low enough to zerg recruit anyone with a cd key and pulse, otherwise they would probably WIPE YOU ASSES OFF THE FUCKING MAP!

How would you wipe us when you lose every battle? There is a merc limit. So.... I dont know where you are going with this.
Also the recruits come to us.

Has everyone forgotten that it has taken us 3 tries at strat to be successful? Why all the hate? I really don't get it. But we have grown to accept it.

And yes blackzilla you guys fought well in the first war and did impress me, But we were never going to lose that war because you guys declared it before you were even ready for it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:52:09 pm by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2012, 08:52:40 pm »
So?  That has nothing to do with me.  Meow himself unbanned BADPLAYER and some other people, including people with good reputations like Kreczor, because Eyebeat mass reported everyone on the Something Awful forums, and after they did an investigation they found no loom transactions and unbanned everybody.  BADPLAYER sold his looms at a later date and then got his account banned, from what I know, and posted that image to troll Eyebeat.

I don't see what that has to do with Strategus, or the fact that every clan in cRPG now is suffering from the effects of an overwhelming amount of item and gold duplication by Templars and their allies, ruining the enjoyment of the game by spamming endless troops and lordly plate.  It isn't fun and it's borderline cruel to do to the community, because of the effort some organizations have to put into Strat to compete fairly, while you guys face roll everyone with exploits.  Shame on you and the Hospitallers.
Should i quote meow about those unbans and what he thinks of your involvement with the looms being sold? and you call me a liar? the bs coming out of you is amazing.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »
How would you wipe us when you lose every battle? There is a merc limit. So.... I dont know where you are going with this.

Has everyone forgotten that it has taken us 3 tries at strat to be successful? Why all the hate? I really don't get it. But we have grown to accept it.

And yes blackzilla you guys fought well in the first war and did impress me, But we were never going to lose that war because you guys declared it before you were even ready for it.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/weed-whacking-for-jesus/  Public wise, you did m8.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2012, 09:08:10 pm »
+2
Should i quote meow about those unbans and what he thinks of your involvement with the looms being sold? and you call me a liar? the bs coming out of you is amazing.

?

Meow is the one who unbanned Badplayer and some other people.  I believe he handled the investigation himself, and saw that no loom trading was done when Eyebeat reported it.  It was merely people discussing the fact that people sold looms in cRPG that got them banned.  He also said himself I had nothing to do with people being unbanned, I was just mad that innocents like Kreczor and Goresaw got banned for no reason.

Regardless, loom selling is irrelevant to this thread, and your insistence on bringing in your warped perception of events is a bit bizarre.  I would just like an explanation from a leader like Devestater on why he feels his clan is entitled to take advantage of massive exploits to win at the expense of the cRPG community, and I wonder how likely it is Hospitallers and Templars will end up doing the same thing next strat. 

Mostly I just think all of the rhetoric is about stopping the UIF from ruining Strat, when you guys are worse off to the enjoyment and fairness of the game then any other alliance I've ever experienced.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2012, 09:24:17 pm »
i just dont get it devestater, if you are so big and bad:

Why are half your armies equipped by templars?

Why do you make eu clans bring the majority of the troops to our territory?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2012, 09:44:01 pm »
+1
I can answer your first question hobb, I personally marched thousands of troops from our lands to Templar castles that were fully equipped.  I also saw 5 or 6 other hospitallers doing the same thing, before we went to war with Chaos or TKOV or FIDLGB (we were building up to push back into EU lands).  To make it easy on the castle owners, we just dumped everything into the castle, and then they re-handed out troops and equipment as necessary.  For the most part we were putting in more than we were taking out (at least I was).  I'd dump troops in, and then was only running around with 500 troops and cavalry to scout around.  When war came, I ran back to the castle and was equipped with troops and gear.  The troops and most of the gear was stuff we put in, some of the gear also came from Templars...

The second I can only speculate is because these factions were much closer to the front lines.  I heard leaders complain more than once they wanted more Hospitallers in the north taking over fiefs before our Allies could take them.  I think the only reason for that is because we are so far away from TKOV lands, and most of our members aren't active enough to command armies (i.e. they can't check the internet almost any time day and night).  We've had 4-5 active members marching armies around since the war began, you may have noticed there were more than 4 or 5 fiefs that Chaos, FIDLGB, and TKOV controlled.

No big conspiracy here...
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2012, 09:57:44 pm »
+1

Its like you didn't even read what I wrote. If you were fighting on even terms, you would have lost. As it stands you just out gear and out ticket everyone else and are able to grind out any other NA clan.

It doesn't really matter if your recruits think that gloves only protect you if you get hit in the hands, because they can recruit tickets/craft goods just as well as anyone else.

Rumor is hosps had on hand about 15k troops, 2.5 mill gold, and a handfull of plated armies ready to go (not counting what was in their fiefs/castles) prior to going to war with chaos, FIDLGB,  and TVOK. Sounds like a fair fight.

I wouldn't say I lost every battle either, considering for 90% of strat I was in ATS, my involvment was being a bandit, losing a feif because fcc sent waves are armies at it before RQing crpg for star wars, selling strat gold for about 500k crpg gold, and pumping rinyar castle with troops (your welcome). Other then that I just merced for XP (both for and against you). Sounds like a success to me.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:13:13 pm by oprah_winfrey »

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2012, 10:02:25 pm »
+1
Hospitaller: The dupe ruse was... a DISTACTION

I HAVE the castle

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2012, 11:03:26 pm »
+5
Lol this thread is funny. How can you not add up that we have been busting our asses since the beginning of strat while the rest of you sat on your lazy butts in your few villages.

That is one hell of a presumption about our business.

It took the rest of NA forever to even get a castle. We were in a war right off the bat, won that one, then all of a sudden the "green machine!" oh no! Except you all had forgotten that inactive members no longer help in strat, so out equipped again. Now this? what else would you expect? We were even trying to help you guys rebuild and stand against the overpowered EU? But I guess it must be more fun to troll Hospitallers... Its fine by me, we are used to this by now.

The Green Machine was a flimsy pretext to start a war. We didn't take castles because we would rather have gone to war and fought against, you know, another actual player faction. It happened eventually,  but took longer than we expected because we had to compensate for that inactivity you mention. We didn't forget that they don't help, we had to find ways to deal with it. Ways beyond mass-recruiting anybody who comes to us looking to be a joiner.

His point is that you gain more resources by having more members, which gives you an advantage.

Because. You've been consistently abrasive to most everyone about nearly every little thing. I don't think I should even bring up the things you've said, yourself.

Tell me, is it true what someone told us? That certain leaders in Hospitaller instructed their members to troll on the forums, after you guys had come into our teamspeak to ask that we cut back on slinging insults around? I don't know if I could believe anyone would really that acerbic, but someone said that to us and it didn't seem as though it was a joke.

Rumor is hosps had on hand about 15k troops, 2.5 mill gold, and a handfull of plated armies ready to go (not counting what was in their fiefs/castles) prior to going to war with chaos, FIDLGB,  and TVOK. Sounds like a fair fight.

Confirmed.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2012, 11:19:06 pm »

TVOK FTW. But really, this thread started out so awesome, now its just devolving into another drama thread :cry:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2012, 11:25:08 pm »
TVOK FTW. But really, this thread started out so awesome, now its just devolving into another drama thread :cry:

The Virgins of a Kingdom?

Oh and..

(click to show/hide)

/thread.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2012, 11:50:59 pm »
This thread was so awesome then some EU come in here and talk shit about strat which bring up the rest of NA drama. I dont even understand why the EU care to post in our threads when they seem to have such snobby attitude towards the way we play strat. In all honesty I think the drama makes strat more fun till it gets way to serous :/
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.