Author Topic: Yo Hospitallers!  (Read 20594 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Hospitallers!
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2012, 07:24:10 am »
+2
guess templars havent given them their allowance yet?
come out of the castle and i'l fight you.  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2012, 07:52:54 am »
come out of the castle and i'l fight you.  :lol:

Why don't you talk to me, baby

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2012, 08:25:39 am »
+4
Canadien Français*, but don't go around calling them that, Occitan hates it apparently.

C parcequ'on est comme les Gaulois et on resiste tant bien que mal a l'assimilation. Vive le Québec libre caliss! :P

This is because we are like the Gauls trying to resist assimilation. Lonc live the free Québec god damnit! :P
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2012, 01:18:45 pm »
needs a shave

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2012, 01:41:33 pm »
C parcequ'on est comme les Gaulois et on resiste tant bien que mal a l'assimilation. Vive le Québec libre caliss! :P

This is because we are like the Gauls trying to resist assimilation. Lonc live the free Québec god damnit! :P

Je vais signer tout occitan qui parle comme ce gars. Nous sommes du meme sang! Vive le Quebec!

True pride at its best :)

(No I can't actually keep that promise :( )

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2012, 05:21:19 pm »
guess templars havent given them their allowance yet?

We've basically been pooling resources back and forth.  We supplied their castle with gear for 5000+ troops, and in return they have been supplying us back (with some of our own equipment, and some of theirs). 

It's quite a long march from our lands to TKoV, be patient.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2012, 07:33:09 pm »
You dont have to lie to me huseby, I see everything.  :twisted:

You trade naked troops for fully equipped armies, or at least enough milly plate, red coat of plates, and champ chargers as well as some of other minor stuff to fill out the light gear you have, and march around calling it hospy armies when really they did all the work. I still love u tho huseby

So i guess the only thing left to do is find that spy before strat 4 starts, although that might be difficult with all the members you got within the last months. :p

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2012, 08:06:03 pm »
Why'd I'd get neg repped for posting the obvious?

We marched thousands of fully armed armies to Templol lands and dropped them off there (to get them closer to the front lines, which at the time were intended for EU lands).  Myself, as well as other Hospitallers then went to these Templol castles and picked up troops our friendlies had dropped off.  The gear we were equipped with was a mixture of gear we have been crafting, as well as Templar gear. 

This may surprise you, but money, goods, and crafted items have been trading hands between our two factions since the beginning of this round of strat.  Lots, and lots of money mainly.  When we needed something and they could spare, they gave it to us.  When they needed something we could spare, we gave it to them.  We've basically been sharing resources for a long time (when it was possible).
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2012, 08:08:05 pm »
no, templars dupe gold and items or at least did en masse a while ago and give you the hacked shit for free, stop lying, templars and you as their accomplices are literally the worst exploiters in the history of strat, and the nonstop swarm of lordly plate and champion heavy cav are a testament to the lack of integrity and sportsmanship in every one of your clan's members
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2012, 08:12:42 pm »
+1
no, templars dupe gold and items or at least did en masse a while ago and give you the hacked shit for free, stop lying, templars and you as their accomplices are literally the worst exploiters in the history of strat, and the nonstop swarm of lordly plate and champion heavy cav are a testament to the lack of integrity and sportsmanship in every one of your clan's members
Go sell some more looms for real cash and get your buddies unbanned when they got caught.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2012, 08:20:18 pm »

Never heard that one before...we've (Hospitallers) been doing trade runs to and from their territory early on in strat, and then to drz, and then to TKOV lands.  We made millions doing this.  When we've been in need, Templars have been there.  When Templars have been in need, we've been there.  Been there = money, equipment, troops, and signing up for battles.

I'm looking forward to this strat version being wiped due to all the problems early on with sieges being bugged (attackers spawning inside City walls), issues with losing equipment you had equipped after winning battles/sieges, and with apparent "sploiting".  I didn't realize sploits were going on in this version of strategus, but if that's the case, then it's even more justification to wipe.  If Templars were duping items, why didn't the devs punish them?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2012, 08:29:43 pm »
+1
The Templars did do the duping equipment thing, after they did it, they reported the bug to the devs. Do you honestly believe that right after they were wiped they had 10k armies fully equipped in heavy gear?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2012, 08:31:37 pm »
+1
Never heard that one before...we've (Hospitallers) been doing trade runs to and from their territory early on in strat, and then to drz, and then to TKOV lands.  We made millions doing this.  When we've been in need, Templars have been there.  When Templars have been in need, we've been there.  Been there = money, equipment, troops, and signing up for battles.

I'm looking forward to this strat version being wiped due to all the problems early on with sieges being bugged (attackers spawning inside City walls), issues with losing equipment you had equipped after winning battles/sieges, and with apparent "sploiting".  I didn't realize sploits were going on in this version of strategus, but if that's the case, then it's even more justification to wipe.  If Templars were duping items, why didn't the devs punish them?

probably a secret of the leaders, but its true, its a massive case of exploiting the worst i've ever seen in strat, not surprised they wouldn't tell their underlings

and goretooth, the sad thing is what you're saying is a flat out lie, and what I'm saying is the truth.  sorry
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2012, 08:32:22 pm »
Lol this thread is funny. How can you not add up that we have been busting our asses since the beginning of strat while the rest of you sat on your lazy butts in your few villages. It took the rest of NA forever to even get a castle. We were in a war right off the bat, won that one, then all of a sudden the "green machine!" oh no! Except you all had forgotten that inactive members no longer help in strat, so out equipped again. Now this? what else would you expect? We were even trying to help you guys rebuild and stand against the overpowered EU? But I guess it must be more fun to troll Hospitallers... Its fine by me, we are used to this by now.
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2012, 08:37:41 pm »
Lol this thread is funny. How can you not add up that we have been busting our asses since the beginning of strat while the rest of you sat on your asses. We were in a war right off the bat, won that war, then all of a sudden the "green machine!" oh no! Except you all had forgotten that inactive members no longer help in strat, so out equipped again.

Duping and exploiting aside, most clans don't stoop low enough to zerg recruit anyone with a cd key and pulse, otherwise they would probably WIPE YOU ASSES OFF THE FUCKING MAP!