Author Topic: Arresting Remnant_Shik  (Read 14310 times)

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
Re: Arresting Remnant_Shik
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2012, 05:52:35 am »
lol i was actually just picking up troops from my faction members that were recruiting south of the river but whatever you say
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 06:13:31 am by Shik »

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2012, 06:15:24 am »
shik is apart of your clan right? and he owns Mazen.

Sorry, what are you trying to say? That Shik is with us or apart from us?

You should not bail on school to play video games, man.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2012, 07:00:57 am »
lol i was actually just picking up troops from my faction members that were recruiting south of the river but whatever you say
(click to show/hide)

picking up troops with a fully equipped 1200 man army in the middle of the night with quick march on? That makes a lot of sense buddy. If your intentions were pure, then maybe you should have considered the implications of bringing such a large, equipped army into a war zone. You could have had your members bring the troops to you.

So the result is: You either intended to reinforce ismarala, or you are an idiot, made a stupid mistake, and paid the price for it. Which do you prefer?

Offline Mancen

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Murk, Mancen,Manse,Mischef
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2012, 07:57:44 am »
Ahhhh Sauce, Apparently you ARE as dumb as your momma always said you were.  =(

But you'll get over it big fella.   Go dish your bullshit somewhere else, we are all full up here.

M

(Also, Shik continues to be a dodgy bastard and needs to be put to the sword, lest his dodgyness spread throughout the realm!)
"Friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b."

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2012, 08:10:36 am »
+1
I ran out of popcorn.
Pock gobblers

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2012, 08:11:49 am »
+7
Where the fuck is Christo?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2012, 09:00:43 am »
Ahhhh Sauce, Apparently you ARE as dumb as your momma always said you were.  =(

But you'll get over it big fella.   Go dish your bullshit somewhere else, we are all full up here.

M

(Also, Shik continues to be a dodgy bastard and needs to be put to the sword, lest his dodgyness spread throughout the realm!)

Honestly, I would be upset too if my entire clan was almost single-handedly wiped out by Shik. I now plead with the devs to let us lock Shik up for good. He is a god among insects and cannot be allowed to walk around freely on the internet map.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2012, 09:57:26 am »
+16
picking up troops with a fully equipped 1200 man army in the middle of the night with quick march on? That makes a lot of sense buddy. If your intentions were pure, then maybe you should have considered the implications of bringing such a large, equipped army into a war zone. You could have had your members bring the troops to you.

shik you have violated the hospitaller curfew, enforced for the safety and well being of the NA strategus community everywhere, pappa peppovitch and daddy devastater know whats best

now that you were caught moving on the strategus map past an acceptable time as according to hospitallers your clan will be eradicated off strat, its for the good of everyone
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Mancen

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Murk, Mancen,Manse,Mischef
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2012, 10:34:19 am »
Bold talk for being neutral scum bucket  :lol:   Good try trying to assert that Shik got all the troops and arms himself though... 

"Mr. Sauce, what you've been saying are some of the most insanely idiotic things we have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on these forums is now dumber for having listened to you. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

M
"Friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b."

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2012, 12:58:41 pm »
Bold talk for being neutral scum bucket  :lol:   Good try trying to assert that Shik got all the troops and arms himself though... 

"Mr. Sauce, what you've been saying are some of the most insanely idiotic things we have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on these forums is now dumber for having listened to you. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

M

God how I love that movie!!!   I must watch it now, it's been too long!!!   +153135435543134345468446 to you good sir!
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2012, 05:32:27 pm »
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2012, 05:36:29 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2012, 06:19:17 pm »
It's a game, this was retarded
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2012, 06:41:31 pm »
+1
People take this game waaaaay to seriously.

Hospitaller Police

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2012, 08:09:03 pm »
Why don't you post the treaty sauce. You know, for all us people that don't matter. Its already been broken so its not like its sensitive information. Until you post that treaty, all of your arguments are merely opinion and have no evidence supporting them. If you wish to remain a talking head, go ahead and keep spewing your opinions on here. If you wish to be taken seriously by anyone, then back your arguments up with some real evidence. We already supported our argument with evidence. Shik was not on a trade run as your clan stated. Where is your proof? Without it, your arguments are easily dismissed.

Isn't it innocent until proven guilty? Therefore, you Hospie police would need to provide evidence of all of these allegations that you are making and not Shik/Remnants. Let see screenshots, voice recordings, or anything else you have.

So the result is: You either intended to reinforce ismarala, or you are an idiot, made a stupid mistake, and paid the price for it. Which do you prefer?

You probably would have had people attack their other members as well in your quest for "Justice." Also, commas aren't to be used to make poorly constructed sentences such at the ones above.

Hospie police need to stop taking this game so seriously since there will be a wipe soon enough anyways. Just play, get some XP, and quit bitching about everything.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:12:28 pm by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.