Author Topic: Arresting Remnant_Shik  (Read 14327 times)

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
Re: Arresting Remnant_Shik
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2012, 11:52:31 pm »
Well I'm glad someone here is a mind reader.

Check the edit to my last post about Shiks intent. He is no noob, it doesnt take a 1200+ army to transport goods. not that you guys have been in mazen long enough to create a ton.....

p.s. I made this call. Maybe next time people will be more careful about troop movement, especially during war time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:56:32 pm by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2012, 11:55:49 pm »
+3
downvotes by hospitaller? looks like someone is getting a little butt-devestated.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2012, 11:58:38 pm »
downvotes by hospitaller? looks like someone is getting a little butt-devestated.

who instigated it? lol. Common shik... you know how it goes. too bad this time its in your favor or i guess we would all be banned? Is this why the server always crashes when you are on? Damn devs in clans.... Should work, but for some reason it doesnt stay balanced does it?

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2012, 12:15:58 am »
+2
who instigated it? lol. Common shik... you know how it goes. too bad this time its in your favor or i guess we would all be banned? Is this why the server always crashes when you are on? Damn devs in clans.... Should work, but for some reason it doesnt stay balanced does it?

More like RARE shik. If you think shik is crashing the server on purpose you are dumber then I thought.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2012, 12:19:02 am »
+1

How hard exactly have you been dropped on your head at birth?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2012, 01:05:43 am »
+1
And it also appears that you have no idea what your men are doing as I've heard three different reasons now as to why Shik was attacked. 

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3947

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/remnants-declares/msg561890/#msg561890

Look at time stamps and you can see. If you haven't listened, or read, you'd see shik was attacked clearly for a good reason.(OP says so too....)

(short Version: Shik attacks Mazen(carrying 400 crates) so they thought it was a trade run on July 27. Next day remnant declares neutrality. OP attacks shik in retalition for mazen....continue from there)

In Addition: remnant signed en masse for that battle(Shik IS remnant so it's understandable). So if it WANTED to be escalated, you could find a Casus Belli TO do it because had remnant WANTED to be neutral they shouldn't have hired up for that battle to show the clans feelings. But Fighting for clan/faction beats diplo BS so no hard feelings and astralis could care less about the rest of remnant, but just wants to wipe shik.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:09:02 am by Lt_Anders »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2012, 01:28:36 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3947

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/remnants-declares/msg561890/#msg561890

Look at time stamps and you can see. If you haven't listened, or read, you'd see shik was attacked clearly for a good reason.(OP says so too....)

(short Version: Shik attacks Mazen(carrying 400 crates) so they thought it was a trade run on July 27. Next day remnant declares neutrality. OP attacks shik in retalition for mazen....continue from there)

In Addition: remnant signed en masse for that battle(Shik IS remnant so it's understandable). So if it WANTED to be escalated, you could find a Casus Belli TO do it because had remnant WANTED to be neutral they shouldn't have hired up for that battle to show the clans feelings. But Fighting for clan/faction beats diplo BS so no hard feelings and astralis could care less about the rest of remnant, but just wants to wipe shik.

This is irrelevant as the people in charge made the treaty after these battles had taken place. We kicked you out of Mazen then a treaty was agreed upon. Once Hospitaller broke the treaty, all merc contracts were then denied to your side. You were all either not important enough to know the terms of the agreement or decided to break your own treaty after it was made.

Either way it does not matter. It's just another incident of incompetence that everyone has now been made aware of.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2012, 01:51:26 am »
               This is irrelevant as the people in charge made the treaty after these battles had taken place. We kicked you out of Mazen then a treaty was agreed upon. Once Hospitaller broke the treaty, all merc contracts were then denied to your side. You were all either not important enough to know the terms of the agreement or decided to break your own treaty after it was made.

Either way it does not matter. It's just another incident of incompetence that everyone has now been made aware of.

I think our clan and alliance is competent enough to pull this off and wipe whoever crosses us or tries to pull a fast one. I am very sure that we are competent enough to win without your support, or lack there of it.

You offer mercs and neutrality but yet you supply us with none or without paying each merc 1k strat gold. This isnt the issue here, this was personal against shik and shik only. We never discussed his well being or his fief. Shik is considered a bandit. A bandit that must be hunted and put down like a rabid dog.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:09:40 am by Devestater »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2012, 01:53:20 am »
+2
I'm on my way to "trade" at Mazen.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2012, 02:12:40 am »
I am very sure that we are competent enough to win without your support, or lack there of it.

This is redundant and a representation of a pseudo-intellect. I blame myself however for writing so eloquently and using big words. So I will put this in a simple perspective:

We all agree with you that you broke the treaty because you could, not because you had a valid reason.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2012, 02:29:16 am »
+1

This "Treaty" did NOT include Astralis, nor does it say ANYTHING about who Hospitaller making a merc deal. You guys just Proposed it yourselves AFTER a conquest and (I assume) you knew both sides would honor it. You honestly expect someone to sit down and say "Oh, you're neutral and not enemy" after you attack them?

If anything, this shows that Remnant are despicable. Attacking someone and then trying to claim neutral in a large war which they have a high chance of loosing. That's as much bullshit as i can stand to read. Had astralis attacked you guys retaking your village(which I'm sure they are going to do) are you going to claim "We are neutral!" BS as your cover or That's all in the past when we didn't care or some such? You calling Hosp out on treaty breaking, well why not either disown shik publicly now, or suck it up and realize you guys royally screwed up.

TL:DR, You declare war first and then say neutral later doesn't mean the wars over until the original defender agrees or aggressor capitulates.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2012, 02:34:48 am »
+3
I'm on my way to "trade" at Mazen.

inb4 Goretooth betrays another clan he's in and takes all their stuff.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2012, 02:46:30 am »
(click to show/hide)

This entire statement just confirms your betters left you all completely in the dark, as you have no idea: a) what the terms of the treaty were  b) when the treaty even took place.

And hypothetically, if the treaty did not include Astralis; why was it Hospitaller that attacked?

You honestly expect someone to sit down and say "Oh, you're neutral and not enemy" after you attack them?

No I didn't, but yes, they did lol. Which is why I brought in my own witnesses.

Also Devestater you're right, I apologize for having you pay 1k for each Remnant Mercenary contract. That was completely out of line.

Have fun everyone! /thread

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2012, 02:48:28 am »
inb4 Goretooth betrays another clan he's in and takes all their stuff.
Nah just taking your fief and returning its previous owner.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2012, 02:54:51 am »
Nah just taking your fief and returning its previous owner.

Wasn't aware I had a fief. You sure you know what you're doing?