Author Topic: Arresting Remnant_Shik  (Read 14325 times)

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
Re: Arresting Remnant_Shik
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2012, 02:09:36 pm »
Sooo sowwy about da pearl harborz U.S.A. but we wanna be nuetral now! U gud?

You also dun mind if we send 1k+ army to try and reinforce Chaos down south k? We neutral! U gud?

Iz all one big mistake we rike u rots, USA USA!  Iz all one beeeeeeeg mistrake!  Shik, sure he carry our banner and use all our soldiers and try fuck u hard arrrrl the time and he in our clan, but we gud right? Is OK! We NUUUUUEEETRAL! 

Die Shik.  You dodgy bastard.   :D

LMAO!!!!!!
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2012, 03:24:42 pm »
This is why you don't take diplomacy from astralis guys unless it's bull....who says it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 05:51:59 pm »
  Hospitaller broke a treaty in which Arrowaine and Devestater (and other hospitaller officials) gave their word on. The reason there hasn't been an official statement is because another post about Hospitaller breaking an agreement is redundant. That and your betters have already been notified.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 07:31:22 pm »
Sooo sowwy about da pearl harborz U.S.A. but we wanna be nuetral now! U gud?

You also dun mind if we send 1k+ army to try and reinforce Chaos down south k? We neutral! U gud?

Iz all one big mistake we rike u rots, USA USA!  Iz all one beeeeeeeg mistrake!  Shik, sure he carry our banner and use all our soldiers and try fuck u hard arrrrl the time and he in our clan, but we gud right? Is OK! We NUUUUUEEETRAL! 

Die Shik.  You dodgy bastard.   :D

Is this the kind of teaching you guys provided in Mazen?
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Mancen

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murk, Mancen,Manse,Mischef
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 07:44:49 pm »
haha
"Friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b."

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 08:04:55 pm »
+1
You don't do diplomacy with anyone but the highest ranking member of a clan or the member titled to diplomacy. All other talk is between soldiers who know more or less whats going on. You said the details were hammered out to the higher ups but it seems the information has not properly trickled down and so we the soldiers talk and spread rumors. If an officer of Remnant, Hospitaller, or Astralis steps out of line it is the job of the higher ranking officer to reprimand him and, hopefully, explain the situation to avoid any future problems. If there is no accountability from anybody that is how a bad situation escalates into a worse one.
If that knight who attacked SHIK was out of line I hope his leaders have punished him, I hope that SHIK who attacked Mazen under a neutral flag is punished if he was out of line, and I hope myself and mancen get punished if we step out of line. Without the rules and guidelines to keep order why even pretend there is diplomacy?
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 09:36:25 pm »
+4
I do diplomacy with a blowup doll, a volleyball, and a copy of The Matrix: Reloaded.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Mancen

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murk, Mancen,Manse,Mischef
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 10:13:32 pm »
+1
Shik INVADED Mazen and tried to poon doggle my goat.  He needs to face justice.  As soon as we can find out were him and Sauce are holding their secret "spooning" sessions, we can exact our vengeance.

M
"Friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b."

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2012, 10:58:57 pm »
Shik was also on his way to reinforce ismarala castle. So... I dont think HE is neutral at all. Remnant needs to work on their own clan if they wish to remain neutral. Too bad he wasnt there to reset the server when they started losing so badly again.
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »
What are you even talking about Devestater?  He was not going there to reinforce Ismarala.  In case you didn't know we have people there crafting as well as recruiting.  You may want to check your facts before you go spewing bullshit.  If you think Shik honestly reset the server you need to go get your head checked.  And it also appears that you have no idea what your men are doing as I've heard three different reasons now as to why Shik was attacked.  So you may want to work on your clan before making treaties and then going back on them.
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2012, 11:18:13 pm »
+2
Miracle, you do realize there might be more then 1 reason as to why he was attacked?
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2012, 11:18:31 pm »
+4
What are you even talking about Devestater?  He was not going there to reinforce Ismarala.  In case you didn't know we have people there crafting as well as recruiting.  You may want to check your facts before you go spewing bullshit.  If you think Shik honestly reset the server you need to go get your head checked.  And it also appears that you have no idea what your men are doing as I've heard three different reasons now as to why Shik was attacked.  So you may want to work on your clan before making treaties and then going back on them.
I do not think it takes rocket science to figure out Shiks intentions and/or what his feelings are towards Hospitallers. Also it doesnt take a large force to transport goods, and there is no way your small clan made that much in the short amount of time that you had mazen. As far as I am concerned Mazen belongs to Astralis and will be taken and given back to the rightful owners, which is not remnant and especially not Shik. If the only means of fighting us is through the forums, then have fun. Otherwise you can tell your leaders to come and discuss the "shik" issue. I think your real clan ATS would support this as well. So just step back and let the big boys take care of business.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:48:49 pm by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline ordunin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2012, 11:21:56 pm »
+2
Strat is rather boring but i do love the drama!

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2012, 11:25:40 pm »
I do not think it takes rocket science to figure out Shiks intentions and/or what his feelings are towards Hospitallers. As far as I am concerned Mazen belongs to Astralis and will be taken and given back to the rightful owners, which is not remnant and especially not Shik. If the only means of fighting us is through the forums, then have fun. Otherwise you can tell your leaders to come and discuss the "shik" issue. I think your real clan ATS would support this as well. So just step back and let the big boys take care of business.

Well I'm glad someone here is a mind reader.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2012, 11:26:29 pm »
Shik INVADED Mazen and tried to poon doggle my goat.  He needs to face justice.  As soon as we can find out were him and Sauce are holding their secret "spooning" sessions, we can exact our vengeance.

M

I don't even know who you are. Calm yourself.

As already stated, we were warned by the numerous incidences that Hospitaller's have trouble keeping agreements, so this breach of treaty was not a big surprise.