Author Topic: Admins on NA  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Admins on NA
« on: April 07, 2011, 12:50:20 am »
Is there any possibility that admins on NA can be thought how to do their fucking job?

Lol u mad? Hell yea bro.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Admins on NA
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 12:51:03 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rhade

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BkS_Rhade
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 12:54:28 am »
Is there any possibility that admins on NA can be thought how to do their fucking job?

Lol u mad? Hell yea bro.

There is no abuse section for NA, NA admins are allowed to do whatever they want and have little to no oversight/consequences for their actions.

It will continue to be this way until there is some sort of system where they're forced to be held accountable.

Some NA admins are amazing (ManOfWar), some are alright and most are absolutely terrible and use their powers as personal weapons instead of shields for the general public.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:29:42 am »
General public is the people that play the game and don't break rules or do useless and annoying stuff such as trolling and strangely enough they never have any trouble with the admins beside the general leeching afk kick.

As for the rest, my guess is that they are mostly prepubescent kids that either are attention whores or are just posting crap in the admin abooze section whenever they see a thread about an admin just for the sake of trolling and in hope of stripping them from their position

Saying most of the admins are crap is just plain bullshit, they are human and have to make decisions on the fly and they certainly don't have to ask everyone what sanction would be the most fair beside a kick or a ban.

The way i see this (and i'm certainly not far from the truth) is that all the people want in an admin is someone who writes in pink for the show and almost never use the kick or ban.

When a policeman tells you to stfu cause everything will be held against you, guess what, you do shut your mouth, people should treat the admins the same way when they are on duty.

thats my two cents.

flame away

While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 01:57:42 am »
I usually play on siege Na and the 80 man with my clan mates and younger brother, Nindurr and or orange usually are on and do their jobs well.
I used to admin 2 years in a row for "savage" a pc game and only used my powers when people were racist and/or exploiting.

This game on the other hand makes admins work twice as hard, not only do they stop racism and exploits, they have to stop their multi when they go spec, they have to watch for team wounders, team ladder killers, intentional team revenge killing, team killing on purpose because the player sucks and doesn't want to play the game for their team.

These admins do their job, I rage when I get tk'd on purpose and when people destroy my ladders on siege, I swear my ass off and I get mad, Im almost 24 years old and im allowed to hate, but I also troll to much when someone fucks with me on my team and deserve a mute every other day.

I know my limits and am glad admins punish the right way.

Don't act a fool, and get me my fucking mutli u fucking stupid team mates. OMFG GET MY MULTI  :evil:
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 02:03:00 am »
At least nindurr listens to the players before taking actions, can't be said about the other moronic pieces of raw meat.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 02:05:12 am »

As for the rest, my guess is that they are mostly prepubescent kids that either are attention whores or are just posting crap in the admin abooze section whenever they see a thread about an admin just for the sake of trolling and in hope of stripping them from their position

You couldn't have it more wrong, but whatever.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 02:38:49 am »
You couldn't have it more wrong, but whatever.

Lorne, you are quite the bitter case. Some people still remember the way you handled your adminship, and how you  pissed off several ATS members. Not sure what you hope to accomplish with your trolling, but nobody with half a brain takes you seriously on this subject.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 02:46:18 am »
There is no abuse section for NA, NA admins are allowed to do whatever they want and have little to no oversight/consequences for their actions.

It will continue to be this way until there is some sort of system where they're forced to be held accountable.

Some NA admins are amazing (ManOfWar), some are alright and most are absolutely terrible and use their powers as personal weapons instead of shields for the general public.
Don't listen to Rhade, he's a butt hurt noobie.

Lorne, you are quite the bitter case. Some people still remember the way you handled your adminship, and how you  pissed off several ATS members. Not sure what you hope to accomplish with your trolling, but nobody with half a brain takes you seriously on this subject.
Translation : The powers of ATS do not tolerate disrespect, Lorn (see how I spelled it right?), and therefore you are a heretic and must be eliminated.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 03:02:01 am »
Don't listen to Rhade, he's a butt hurt noobie.
Translation : The powers of ATS do not tolerate disrespect, Lorn (see how I spelled it right?), and therefore you are a heretic and must be eliminated.

Translation:

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 03:17:14 am »
If you would like to report or discuss a decision that an admin made on the 80 or NA siege server you can reach me on steam @ evanhowse or you can PM me with your case through the CRPG forums. Goretooth was recently removed for inappropriate admin action and he is one of the highest ranking members in the ATS clan. No one is safe as admin anymore you just need to go through the proper channels, those being myself on steam or Gash, Ecko, Nindurr on the Forums. When people create threads like these it does not help me solve the problem in anyway, for goodness sakes.....I don't even know the name of the admin you had a problem with :/

But like I said above, I am always available for discussion and no topic is off limits and no person is safe, but you really need to expresse yourself in the proper manner guys!

Please close this thread.

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 03:23:20 am »
Alright, I might be hated for this but who really cares?:

I believe that we should have polls for NA ADMIN. EU have it... Im not really up-to-date on all of this. Ive just started paying attention in the last 24hrs.

Early this morning i was playing a "battle". Everyone was having fun. A team mate on my team, who had one of the highest kills and a x5 multi, decided not to attack one of his friends. it was 5v2 or something crazy like that, favoring out side. We were going to win no matter what. Anyways, no one cared--except for one and i wont mention his name (Admin Wulf [sadily dont know his full game nick]), but without warning he kicked this guy. Bye bye x5. Everyone was pissed and i mean everyone. No warning was given and he just said more or less "too bad" (para-phrasing of course).

If thats not enough, later he went randomly afk. (i did not know he was an admin and wouldnt have cared either) So I go and kick him ("E) to see if he moves. I do this to people generally because it doesnt take health and non-leechers tend to snap out of it and move. Participating is another word for it... And with out warning i see the text from he "You didnt just kick me?"(no paraphrase there) and then i was kicked. Just like that... If that isnt a good example of admin abuse, I dont know what is. He either needs to be talked to by someone he respect (Obviously general public isnt it) or be taken out of the position of power. That would be like a cop arresting someone for not going to work and then arresting another random person for scuffing his pretty black shoes. Not really acceptable if you ask me.

Im usually a quiet person, with the exception of my new found love of build map(s), I have never been a victim of any kind of admin abuse of any kind, and I play by the rules. But this is not right. That was more or less someone given power and using it for his own person lordship, stating: If you dont play my way and do things my way, ill hurt you.

Well theres my two, three, maybe for bits... thanks for reading :P

sorry NINDUR should I delete this?

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 03:29:28 am »
No don't delete it, but like I said......I really need names or something to go by.....

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 03:30:55 am »
EVIL NA ADMINS PERM BANNING PEOPLE FOR STUPID THINGS EVEN AFTER THEY APOLOGISED HOW PATHETIC IF YOU CANT FORGIVE PEOPLE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUNISH THEM!!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 04:04:28 am »
EVIL NA ADMINS PERM BANNING PEOPLE FOR STUPID THINGS EVEN AFTER THEY APOLOGISED HOW PATHETIC IF YOU CANT FORGIVE PEOPLE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUNISH THEM!!
Still butt hurt? Trololol