Author Topic: [PxC] Phoenix Company (NA - Accepting Members) -Shiny new thread-  (Read 14602 times)

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
Re: [PxC] Phoenix Company (NA - Accepting Members) -Shiny new thread-
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 02:28:35 pm »
I think that, that we need to come together again, we have way too many old members out of touch with me and the rest of the clan and id hate for out members to be complete strangers to each other.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Draedan_PxC, Heavy_Set_PxC, Pure_PxC, GoreHead_PxC
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 08:44:25 pm »
lol, I never said I was "taking it back".  All I said was "No, you can't change the name.  No, you can't change the banner.  No, PxC will never go away as long as I'm playing cRPG."   :P  Sadly I hardly see you guys much, but that's mostly because of my work hours being insane.  I try to get on for an hour when I'm home at night, but it's usually around midnight and often I just go pass out before I'm up and off to work again.  On the weekends I'm on quite a bit more, this last weekend on for a large chunk of time.  Played with a bunch of our buddies, but only saw Pure_PxC throughout both days.
:D
Yea those days were my first in like a week lol but I just got a headset not even 10 min ago so I might be on more if I can get away from this one other game.
In chadz We Trust.
Hint #4: You can invite more men to your party at the tavern
(click to show/hide)

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 12:23:19 am »
I want to know how many people we can start to get on teamspeak, communication is very important so To get things better. Add me on steam.

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Rextard

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Rextard, Rextardero, CornstablePonyGaper, CornporalCannonFodder
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 04:18:25 am »
Sorry I haven't been around. Since the update my version has been fucked and I dunno what I'm sposed to do with it.

Offline Dante_Goujian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 05:44:30 am »
I was just taking a nap.

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 08:19:01 pm »
What happened was life hit hard for alot of us. Most of became very busy. Though it was extremely hard to get some of the stubborn guys back on after that. Gorath, i dont even see gorath online anymore and its confusing when he is or isn't. It was only joint till he told me he was taking it back so thats that.its not me, its not gorath, but the people in the clan itself that are draining us. im struggling completely to get anything done...... And with NONE of the officers online EVER i feel that i shouldnt make any decisions...

WTF you child, youre passing the buck now? Are you the "Self proclaimed" leader in Goraths absents? Bah, what kind of leader passes the buck to his underlings. Fuck you its your fault and ONLY your fault! Trying to make excuses and blaming others wont change the fact that YOU are a lowsy leader in the extreme. CAN you understand what I am saying douche?
I never like the idea of you becoming leader. Never wanted to PREVENT people from having a chance either, at trying. But in your case, it should have never been. Youre like a whale in the FOREST, you dont belong! I will not follow you, I condemn everything you are for now on. I Will light FIRES to your dumb-ass parade.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 07:48:55 am »
WTF you child, youre passing the buck now? Are you the "Self proclaimed" leader in Goraths absents? Bah, what kind of leader passes the buck to his underlings. Fuck you its your fault and ONLY your fault! Trying to make excuses and blaming others wont change the fact that YOU are a lowsy leader in the extreme. CAN you understand what I am saying douche?
I never like the idea of you becoming leader. Never wanted to PREVENT people from having a chance either, at trying. But in your case, it should have never been. Youre like a whale in the FOREST, you dont belong! I will not follow you, I condemn everything you are for now on. I Will light FIRES to your dumb-ass parade.

/Win
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 09:22:27 am »

You mad bro?
Turtles

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 12:08:35 am »

Well, since you lack the mental capacity to talk about this to me in a more civil manner. Let me make this as public as possible for the attention you so drastically desire.

First, I would like to say; you are acting like an immature 10 year old about this whole thing. I never passed the buck and when we spoke I took responsibility, like you failed to mention. Insults, are not necessary, though you sir are surely a bumpkin. Maybe if you would have answered me on steam, or in messages, you would have seen that we have steam group meetings and discuss the current happenings. You are the least informed out of all of the more active bunch of guys. Let's work together to solve this if you have so many ideas. I think that this inter-clan arguing is getting us nowhere. ALSO, before I even arrived to try my hand at leadership, there were no PxC around. So my next course of actions will be to ask you this. Make a challenge, or leave. Phoenix Company has no room to grow with this unwelcome banter.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 12:52:31 am »
Nice hidden messages    :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Madmax

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 07:48:18 am »
DO NOT JOIN THEM! They have a corrupt admin that will ban you at the slightest tick of him getting mad! his name is PxC Gorath

Offline espooo

• Banned hacker
  • Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I am always getting hunted down.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Espo_BRD
  • IRC nick: Espo
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 07:51:27 am »
Yes, they have a corrupt admin who is a complete jerk.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 08:06:02 am by espooo »

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 09:54:07 am »
That's right, PHEAR ME!!!!
MUWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 04:12:39 pm »
I freely admit to muting players if they refuse to drop discussing an Admin decision in game and take it to the boards, and I don't see the problem in this.  :twisted:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 11:13:38 pm »

Madmax:
Warning Level:
    37% (being watched)
Date Registered:
    May 10, 2011, 03:06:50
Local Time:
    May 18, 2011, 20:30:39
Last Active:
    Today at 20:24:52

1:)Closed Requests / Banned for stupid reason!
« on: Today at 04:41:21 »
"I just got banned from tunatown for attacking a player named PxC Gorath not even teamkilling him and told him to suck a dick............I got permabanned now isnt that against the rules??? a Permaban for that?!?!?!"

2:) "Haha you guys are mature, i like how you all took it off topic and tryed to defend him! Good job i give up but he does not know whats coming to him in return :) O i cant wait for him to find out! Ya hear that Gorath? I have some shit up my sleeve friend!"
The guy obviously is pretty bad, hes only been active for 8 days

espooo:

Warning Level:
    29% (being watched)
Date Registered:
    May 08, 2011, 05:58:57
Local Time:
    May 18, 2011, 20:35:19
Last Active:
    Today at 19:03:22

1:) "Dude, you abused your admin power. That's messed up. It is unfair to ban people for not breaking the rules. I hope these people enforce that admin corruption is wrong." (defending Madmax (1:))

2:)"I got permanently banned/permanently muted for asking why he got banned."

Notice theyve only been playing 10 days each? haha... Probably used to have other names considering I went through their posts and they seem to understand the game decently. Please go away you 2, youre not wanted...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 11:43:34 pm by Ronan »