Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 457 times)

Offline WodzuUK

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:11:49 pm »
In game nickname: KP_Wodzu_UK
Date of ban: 19:13
Servers: EU_Official_5
EU_Official_4

Hello First of all let me say that this what I'm about to say has happend to other people I know. So after last round on pecores server the map has obiosuly began downloading as their server uses custom maps, but for some odd reason the downloading of the map has stopped for me and others at certain point and the game froze, so I was forced to ALT + F4 warband. Right after that I decided to launch crpg again and start playing on one of the official server, before I went on joinning one of the official servers  I decided to check how many people are on the pecores server,  I wasin't supprised the server went from having 20+ people to 3.

I decided it wasin't worth trying to get on that server so I joinned EU_5 first, a second or two after getting on server message  appeared ''You were banned from this server'' and then I decided to join EU_4 to see If i'd be auto banned by the server to, and Indeed I was.

Now I know it might sound rude but I'd like either Mod or Crpg dev to explain why was I auto banned by the server.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:33:20 am »
Either a dev/admin banned you without replying to my banthread on you or else you still need a ban for this: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,35495.0.html
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.