Author Topic: Wodzu_uk  (Read 848 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Wodzu_uk
« on: July 08, 2012, 04:08:49 am »
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/69146870/mb73.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/69146870/mb74.jpg
my old friend stands afk, I QML him, later he moves, doesn't click M, gets kicked, rejoins naked, I threaten him with a ban, leaves, rejoins next round, bans me by getting his gay ass friends to press 1. One of them who earlier instead of helping me, team-kicks me so his friend can get an easy kill.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Stil

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Stil!~
  • Game nicks: Stil_
Re: Wodzu_uk
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 04:29:31 am »
Oh how good I look in those pictures, I'd just like to add that although Wodzu kept denying that he was leeching to me afterwards he did admit he used his friends as a majority vote to ban Zlischs from the server because of the dispute. Pretty sure that you're not supposed to ban someone if they're just accusing you of leeching, so abusing polls is another reason to ban the guy. I don't know why he was so mad about the whole thing, when he got back in naked he was raging, cursing a storm and just generally being an ass about the situation and of course the ban poll followed shortly.

Of course +1 to Zlischs request with this, though I doubt it means much.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 04:56:00 am »
BTW: He could've pressed M...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 08:58:06 pm »
bump

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 01:17:48 am »
Op destrier bump that seriously needs nerfing and btw fuck all the admins who don't ever look at the ban section.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 01:18:58 am »
Op destrier bump that seriously needs nerfing and btw fuck all the admins who don't ever look at the ban section.

^
|

fuckn this
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 01:37:42 am »
Only times admins ever read these things are if the banthread is on me, or if they've been bugged ingame about it.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 01:47:46 am »
Only times admins ever read these things are if the banthread is on me, or if they've been bugged ingame about it.

Same happened to me.
Even if we get muted for it I shit on it it's so annoying that the admins are useless
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus