Author Topic: Jelbegi Castle  (Read 7278 times)

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
Re: Jelbegi Castle
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2012, 03:48:28 pm »
Haha quite funny how my simple plan to make a supercastle turned out  ;) even forgot we did this until that thread :)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2012, 11:03:50 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ofcourse you are neutral =)

I don't wear a Merc tag and I fought for Grey Order, Legio and Nords last weeks. I fight for the side which hires me, can't be I in "The Mercenaries" clan if I do some merc staff?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2012, 12:18:13 pm »
Oh you mercs and your superego about tags and other shits =)

Tell me one reason why you are in ladder ?

Whatever its fuckin obvious that u are still with them or you will , dont try to get attention again

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2012, 12:34:51 pm »
He simply uses the banner so we can play together in battle?
Has nothing to do with strategus or diplomacy...

We had loads of players playing with us under our banner... Some old mercs (dave, oberyn etc.) some randomers that wanted to play  with us a bit (serr (now peacebreaker), byzantium red plays with us occasionally... being on the ladder says shit.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2012, 01:03:59 pm »
+2
you can't accuse mercs of cheating, their leaders the most honest people in this community... and even though there is a lot of talk about mercs taking cheated gold from kapikulu, and cheated equip and gold from RuConquista (that connected their server to database and leached 24/7 on it - getting chadz texts and gold - and dropping cheated equip and gold in emirin, i think some of those leachers got to level 36) and all of this to defend Emirin. Like our equipment and troops that they receive due to the bug wasn't enough.
"Kapikulu tried so hard to keep this gold a secret but Noctivagant was a bit scared and convinced Kapikulu to tell admins about this gold, and they DID NOT hide a lot of it for themselves on some of their alts, no they """"DID NOT!"""" This in italics, because some bad members of community say that u need to switch Kapikulu with Noctivagant in that text.
When shit hit the fence Noctivagant given RuConquista into the hands of Admin justice, where they all got banned. Maybe this will get him to become admin one day.

But how can we believe all those dirty rumors spread by scum in dark corners of Calradia. I for example, completely trust in Mercs honesty. So let them be, with their castle and 5500 looted tickets. They was brave enough to attack this castle 4am unlike others who attack at 6am. Give em some credit!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2012, 01:23:46 pm »
If only he had done the right thing like DRZ and Greys and just lied relentlessly. Obviously the only honorable thing to have done was to keep it under wraps, because when your friends and allies cheat the only acceptable solution is to cover for them and pretend it never happened. Or act all surprised when they get caught, "OMG admins sir, we had no idea what was happening, we are all innocent lambs D:". 
Nocti was the one who brought it to the attentions of the admins, so he was the one who made the shit hit the fan. He handed them over to admin justice because they fucking deserved it for exploiting and cheating. I know you don't seem to understand that because it goes against all your instincts.

PS: The Emirin "bug", meaning you attacked a town with a giant army and the time limit was hit before you could whittle down the almost as big army in the village? How is that a bug, if you did that today wouldn't the exact same thing happen?

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2012, 01:58:19 pm »
Nebun.... Ive never read such a large amount of random bullshit condensed into one paragraph. I am one of the 3 leaders of Mercs, and if we did any cheating, I would no longer be in the clan, believe me. I hate people who cheat in games. All gold, equip bugs, that we had were immediately reported and removed. You also state that Nocti handed over ruconquista to devs for cheating, even though they were our allies? Tell me how this enhances your argument in any way? All we have ever done is try to fight against cheaters and multiaccounters, so cut the bullshit, your argument is pathetically transparent.

@ Cicero, its true that dave has fought against us in many battles, just check some. He is in our ladder so he can fight with us on public servers.  :)
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2012, 02:26:50 pm »
Oh you mercs and your superego about tags and other shits =)

Tell me one reason why you are in ladder ?

Whatever its fuckin obvious that u are still with them or you will , dont try to get attention again

One reason why i'm in the ladder is just to get your attention, because i'm an attention whore and the only thing i need to keep breathing is to get more of your attention as you always had better KD than me, even when I used my sword with 59 wpf and you've never been jealous about that!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2012, 02:59:11 pm »
+1
Nebun.... Ive never read such a large amount of random bullshit condensed into one paragraph. I am one of the 3 leaders of Mercs, and if we did any cheating, I would no longer be in the clan, believe me. I hate people who cheat in games. All gold, equip bugs, that we had were immediately reported and removed. You also state that Nocti handed over ruconquista to devs for cheating, even though they were our allies? Tell me how this enhances your argument in any way? All we have ever done is try to fight against cheaters and multiaccounters, so cut the bullshit, your argument is pathetically transparent.

@ Cicero, its true that dave has fought against us in many battles, just check some. He is in our ladder so he can fight with us on public servers.  :)

Its not that he hand them over, its about when it happened :)
Bluberry Muffin - i think u wasn't involved in anything, if there was something strange.
Not u or me can know everything our friends or allies do :)
For RuConquista there was hints that only nocti knew about it a bit sooner then others, maybe true and maybe not, though help they provided wasn't refused :)
As for Kapikulu, there was some discussions at which i wasn't present and u wasn't present about what to do with gold. Nocti didn't want to reveal it, kapikulu was nervous, then something happened and suddenly all come clean :) But not all of it. Maybe true, maybe not.
For me it was enough that bugged equip and gold wasn't returned, i'm sure u can work your way around this fact to feel comfortable about it. The rest is from the words of people involved, maybe they lie, who knows.
I think all of this makes a nice story.

Didn't read all thread, just have one question. Did u add more troops recently to Jelbegi Castle or was it there from long time ago?
Last time i checked there was only few thousand troops in the castle, those that HRE added before. Did you add any troops to castle before attacking it?
And why 4 am?

We had ideas before to put troops in castle so that it buys shit equip and we just take flags, but it would be too low and not much fun. Now we see u doing that which raising a lot of questions.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2012, 03:06:19 pm »
+1

PS: The Emirin "bug", meaning you attacked a town with a giant army and the time limit was hit before you could whittle down the almost as big army in the village? How is that a bug, if you did that today wouldn't the exact same thing happen?

oh yes, you can work out a story that would let u keep ur face in the situation
you forgot something, that bug happened 7 mins after battle start and made autoretreat, which chadz confirmed as bug after some checks... this bug didn't happen at the end of battle, it happened at the beginning, giving everything we owned in that army and troops to the enemy.

now try again and twist it in a noble way. i can help u, hm for example use this
1. u in a big alliance and we have 10 members and we need to fight with something
2. god wills it and gave us this gift because we good
3. because u attacked us and u evil cheaters and u pray to bears

Blueberry why didn't u quit at that point? or was it ok?

PS: If we'd attack castle like this. Everyone from ur side would be screaming cheaters cheaters :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:10:36 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2012, 03:27:41 pm »

And why 4 am?

I think the battle started at 1:59 a.m. according to the time of England, where Muffin lives. Such late time was comfortable for NA players who fought for the attackers as well because the castle was on NA territory.

We had ideas before to put troops in castle so that it buys shit equip and we just take flags, but it would be too low and not much fun. Now we see u doing that which raising a lot of questions.

I doubt you would succeed with taking castles on EU with such tactics when you were taking castles. Don't be hypocrite. And they didn't do this on purpose, so there is no sense in talking about this.

Didn't read all thread, just have one question. Did u add more troops recently to Jelbegi Castle or was it there from long time ago?
Last time i checked there was only few thousand troops in the castle, those that HRE added before. Did you add any troops to castle before attacking it?

Don't know this, but it seems that all these thousands were added a long time ago.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2012, 03:41:47 pm »
To quote myself on one of the multiple hate threads....
To clear things up. These troops were placed in the castle severalmonths ago by HRE. They can confirm this. We did not know for sure what the effect of more troops would have. It could easily havebackfired on us.

Yup, dave got it right, its an NA castle and we wanted a good timeslot to hire NA players for, there were a few NA on defense also I think...

It was 2-3am for most european players, and there were no shortage of them applying against us.

Either way, just read this thead and this one. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,36087.msg548078.html#msg548078

Its been cleared up and verified by the developers.
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2012, 03:43:08 pm »
+1
u see a lot of shit happening around ur side and u have "answers" to everything to make it all good

i remember when we fought Chaos on NA attacking them in our prime time, instead of going for comfortable time for hospi to merc for us :) Same with attacking Kapikulu, Fallen, Ants, Mercs on NA.
We did have NA friends back then, just preffered to fight our own battles.

But if mercs fight in the mornings against overpopulated castle so it can't defend itself with peasant gear, it makes it perfectly honorable choice.

Nobody really cares for this castle, or how u play, its just funny to see how everything u do is totally great and honorable, and we are called damn leachers and cheaters every day, while not even doing things u do. Some even still accusing us of having 1000 cd keys, while completely forgetting that u have to play to craft anything.

Anyway Honorable mercs, keep it up :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2012, 03:46:58 pm »
To quote myself on one of the multiple hate threads....
Yup, dave got it right, its an NA castle and we wanted a good timeslot to hire NA players for, there were a few NA on defense also I think...

It was 2-3am for most european players, and there were no shortage of them applying against us.

Either way, just read this thead and this one. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,36087.msg548078.html#msg548078

Its been cleared up and verified by the developers.

didn't say anywhere if all troops was added by hre or part, we did see less troops not long ago

anyway u looted 5.5k army, good for u. and u very kind to NA players too
when UIF looks at you

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2012, 03:50:00 pm »
I repeat myself, we had no idea what kind of gear the castle would have, or whether it would affect it t all, it could have easily backfired on us.

I dont accuse you of having 1000 cd keys, Im not a conspiracist. But I have 'answers' to these things because ofcourse I have to lug myself on here and justify our actions to people who have no such 'answers' for the things they do.