Author Topic: Jelbegi Castle  (Read 7245 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Jelbegi Castle
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2012, 04:01:14 pm »
it wouldn't backfire, i though everyone from clan leaders know how it works and how fief buys equipment
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2012, 04:05:35 pm »
PS: If we'd attack castle like this. Everyone from ur side would be screaming cheaters cheaters :)

Do you think it was any different for us? Right after the battle there were 3 threads about it

Anyway Honorable mercs, keep it up :)

We are not planing our battles for Russian prime time, lets get it straight. Its "neutral" NA fief and its been fought in NA prime time:) . As you can see Union got attacked in EU prime time. I find it very absurd that someone who invented, walking on water, mass teleportation of armies and ganking with big alliances :) whines about honour and coalitions. Not :) to mention that you declared war on everyone who fought against you at the start of this :) strategus which clearly showed that you been looking for an easy way to take your fiefs without a significant defence.

If I may remind you one of the reasons you declared war on Mercs (with your coalition :) ) was :-Ginger and Phazh commanded the defence :) against DRZ siege You've been seeking an easy way to take your fiefs yourself. You set the rules this round and :) we adapted it, I really don't care about this "honour" crap.

:)

it wouldn't backfire, i though everyone from clan leaders know how it works and how fief buys equipment

Why Grey Order didn't take it then or why HRE's "super castle"  plan backfired? We don't test things as you do to find an open spot.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2012, 04:06:53 pm »
Well I was quite sure, but its something of a large risk if it did backfire.. I asked cmp and he didnt know, because I had a suspicion that there was a limit on how many troops a castle would buy equipment for, do prevent something like this... Im sure the devs are working on it now. Something like not buying gear for more than 175% the numbers of the attacking army.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2012, 04:14:22 pm »
+2
You set the rules this round and :) we adapted it, I really don't care about this "honour" crap.

really :))

ok lets see on one had as u said 2 mercs fought against us on siege, on the other hand u claimed part of Union lands at start of strat.
Such a tough choice what to attack u for lol

Do u know that we told neutral factions to play against us on siege if they don't get a slot, like guards, or hospi before, and we did tell them to play well. I'm sure this can easily be confirmed. Did we go and attack Guard for when they fought against us on siege. All of those sieges was for fun and EXP, we don't need half the lands we own.
We also offered Narra and Uhhun to guards for free with no obligations, we just didn't want to look after another town and village, they said they don't want to either.
So u completely missed the point of us attacking mercs.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2012, 04:16:59 pm »
+1
Well I was quite sure, but its something of a large risk if it did backfire.. I asked cmp and he didnt know, because I had a suspicion that there was a limit on how many troops a castle would buy equipment for, do prevent something like this... Im sure the devs are working on it now. Something like not buying gear for more than 175% the numbers of the attacking army.

anyway i hope u'll stay the only leader of mercs, maybe it will get better
when UIF looks at you

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2012, 04:35:12 pm »
anyway i hope u'll stay the only leader of mercs, maybe it will get better

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2012, 04:36:19 pm »
+2
I find it very absurd that someone who invented, walking on water, mass teleportation of armies and ganking with big alliances :) whines about honour and coalitions. Not :) to mention that you declared war on everyone who fought against you at the start of this :) strategus which clearly showed that you been looking for an easy way to take your fiefs without a significant defence.

btw for those who interested, we never attacked from the sea in strat 1, we made a chain of players to enemy territory and moved all troops through the chain, it was very artistic :)

i don't know if u remember or not Nocti, but in first strategus at the beginning we alone fought against 3 factions, and didn't cry about it. And we attacked templars with smaller alliance, but it simply grew bigger and bigger each time one of allied to templars faction died.
also it didn't bother u to use help of ex uif factions in 2nd strat against FCC.

about finding an easy way its not true, we've had a lot more resistance taking fiefs on EU, while all united NA took all fiefs with few EU defenders trying to stop them :) Its really other way around.

now u have a big alliance, all NA + a lot of eu factions working together, bigger then ours, lets see the outcome of this
when UIF looks at you

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2012, 12:07:59 am »
+1
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin high on drugs."

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2012, 12:49:24 am »
you can't accuse mercs of cheating, their leaders the most honest people in this community... and even though there is a lot of talk about mercs taking cheated gold from kapikulu, and cheated equip and gold from RuConquista (that connected their server to database and leached 24/7 on it - getting chadz texts and gold - and dropping cheated equip and gold in emirin, i think some of those leachers got to level 36) and all of this to defend Emirin. Like our equipment and troops that they receive due to the bug wasn't enough.
"Kapikulu tried so hard to keep this gold a secret but Noctivagant was a bit scared and convinced Kapikulu to tell admins about this gold, and they DID NOT hide a lot of it for themselves on some of their alts, no they """"DID NOT!"""" This in italics, because some bad members of community say that u need to switch Kapikulu with Noctivagant in that text.
When shit hit the fence Noctivagant given RuConquista into the hands of Admin justice, where they all got banned. Maybe this will get him to become admin one day.

But how can we believe all those dirty rumors spread by scum in dark corners of Calradia. I for example, completely trust in Mercs honesty. So let them be, with their castle and 5500 looted tickets. They was brave enough to attack this castle 4am unlike others who attack at 6am. Give em some credit!

Wait a minute I didn't see that. First of all what the fuck it has to do with Jelbegi castle? oh right you guys failed with one accusation and start with the old stories

Nvm :

We didn't take any gold from Kapikulu : go ask devs now. If chadz can trace the history let him check. If he is keeping IRC logs he should have the exact date. Back then I was busy with the filth of your clan I strongly advised Kapikulu not to do anything with that gold because if they did I would not exclude them from my list. If you are serious with this accusation, go get help from chadz (he is the only one can check Strategus)
Its was 2.1 billion gold and exact amount (by chadz's guidence) was transferred to an inactive account then it got removed.
If I had that money why would I borrow stuff from NA and Crusaders?
Also please ask developers to check our gold and equipment. Lets see if its even near 200K

About Ruconquista : Before that I spoke to developers myself. I asked to switch my account to an another and ban the current one. I asked if its allowed or not. Meow and I checked that character together. Meow saw it before me even never had my hands on the character. He said its a fishy character then he traced the character and found out that hidden server. If your accusation is correct I should show up in client list. Meow went through the client list and banned the list of accounts connected to that server in last (back then) four months. Even Ruconquista admits that. I don't know whats your position in this history to make such accusations.

On top of that I reported two more gold bugs. According to your accusation I should have at least 10 million gold. I'm also asking to you what ALTS you are talking about? and how did we manage to transfer to alts.

Again ask developers my 2 years of IP history, if it ever changed. Ask entire Merc IP history if you can and compare it with forum accounts too.

These are your accusations which you heard from people yet I caught your members selling stuff for real life money while you were trial admin in cRPG. I also reported that and nothing was done, so I reported it directly to TaleWorlds to contact RusMB to stop this kind of nonsense.

You are in no position to throw shit like this at me. Anyone but you.

Maybe true, maybe not.

Go ask chadz, he was one of the first person I went when I was suspicious about your "honesty" and fyi it was never checked for an unknown reason. Also nothing done about your clan mates selling stuff for real money.

Oh you mercs and your superego about tags and other shits =)

Tell me one reason why you are in ladder ?

Whatever its fuckin obvious that u are still with them or you will , dont try to get attention again

nothin new i was first

still 1st

thanks to me.

drugs

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2012, 02:14:54 am »
seems like i got a fan who reads all of my posts =)
"Big women" , talk more but remember , this strategus will be wiped out and if they will totally split NA and EU who gonna protect you ?
Conversation is over , we will talk with you later =)

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2012, 02:18:36 am »
and if they will totally split NA and EU who gonna protect you ?

If they totally split Russia/poland from the rest of EU, who is going to protect you?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2012, 02:20:56 am »
If they totally split Russia/poland from the rest of EU, who is going to protect you?
kapıkulu for sure

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2012, 02:31:12 am »
seems like i got a fan who reads all of my posts =)
"Big women" , talk more but remember , this strategus will be wiped out and if they will totally split NA and EU who gonna protect you ?
Conversation is over , we will talk with you later =)

You know I've been avoiding your posts and silly insults on the server for a long time. I wasn't even arsed for ban requests but :
I'm going to tell you the silly points in your argument

Check how many times you quoted me and I wasn't even answering you. Who is the fan now? you get fucking happy when you kill me on the server. Some people told me how you shout in TS when I'm dead, you keep cursing at me to get my attention.
You keep saying I'll wipe them this then there. We haven't seen anything from you for months.
You call us arrogant you keep saying everywhere oh I'm the top scorer oh I've never been defeated.
Most importantly

You are telling me that I'm protected? dude...keep barking from the shadow of UIF.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:43:20 am by Noctivagant »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2012, 02:56:07 am »
Ow you are so offended when i said im fuckin your leader's corpse ?

Your silly points in your answers :

I never quote you for like 4 months i wasnt even playing or typing before 1 month =) I am not a person like you i can still remember your screaming when u headshoted Kesh_BRD and i can't even count how many times u did that =)

It's not possible to kill you in public server because u are an archer and i mostly fight with infantry not archers so i think that time which i mocked about you is the rare one that i killed you which as i said i don't fuckin care.

I think you are already wiped out , i am inside Derchios Castle right now while The Empire controls emirin ,ushkuru , yalibe , ehlerdah which are also your claims =)

When i say i m top scorer i do not really say it , its your fault to take it serious =)

Same answers as always , UIF CBA bla bla big alliance mega alliance ultra alliance , keep barking homeless NA guy =)

La nooldu? "-nohti oynayamiyo"
The screenshot which is broken now is , You killed bashibazouk_kunio and bashibazouk_tonyukuk in 1 vs 2 and immediately  u posted that on our thread =)

translate : What happeeeeened ? " nohti couldnt play ?"

thats your level =)
And good u got some skillz from abay , you are posting youtube videos to everypost , remember next time u gonna open a war which i dont think so put some Kingdom of Heavens musics =)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2012, 10:26:32 am »
+1

if they just going to put mercs on a separate map alone - there will be utopia and u will dominate the world
when UIF looks at you