Author Topic: Ban Allions  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
Ban Allions
« on: July 13, 2012, 04:34:30 pm »
Around the span of 10am-10:32 allions just wont stop harassing this guy pain_death_destruction going on and on how he sucks and how he should get perma banned for being so bad , and he just doesn't stop and im sick of playing and listening to this shit. allions just needs to stfu.

Tydeus was online at this time span

Offline Slev23

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Allions
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 04:37:50 pm »
Allions was not implying he should be banned for being bad. Pain was leeching and then arguing that he wasn't, when he very clearly was.

You can ask Tydeus, and he'll say the same thing I am.

Offline deathral

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »
Lol, pain should be banned out of the two. Pain was argueing that hiding was contributing to team and that as long as he attacked one person the entire round or something he contributed. He was told multiple times to play and didn't. Then we all got annoyed at him constantly trolling and a good portion of the server started making fun of him

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 06:24:28 pm »
lol holy shit,
I just read this guess Allions got his way hahaha,
but yah he then a few others were griefing the crap out of me.  Which i didn't really care about they were violating the rules

"Behavior rules

No offensive behavior anywhere
No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)
No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)"

Thanks for sticking up for me Ricky77

oh and hiding is not against the rules

"OK: hiding (e.g. in the hay)"

People should really read them, you can find them here http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html.

Not that i was hiding i was just trotting around not sticking with the mob (like cav do).

The issue that some of you had was that I wasn't being as aggressive as you wanted me to be, and it's true I wasn't being that aggressive though I don't have to be, and in relation to my participation, I do recall being on top of the list (on my team) for kills during a couple of those rounds, and again I never broke any rules. 

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:36:49 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jano10

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Renegade_Jano
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 07:07:26 pm »
Pics or it didn't happen besides you guys should know better he can be like that and he was obviously joking...

Come on just no.

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Renegades
  • Game nicks: Renegade_Allions
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 07:10:08 pm »
I think you're the one harassing me Ricky, Shouldn't you be the one getting banned? And Jason if you consider "Leeching", Hiding then i guess it's ok. You were not contributing to the team at all, you sat there and went around in circles with your horse then if someone attacked you, you died. You were no where near a hay sack. And you're saying that if we get 1 kill or 1 death that automatically makes it so we're officially never leeching anymore?  All we wanted was for you to do 1 thing, contribute to the team as in simply, going to attack or helping a teammate out. But you miserably failed to do either of those. you sat there and "hid" which was going in circles with your horse.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 07:36:50 pm »
I think you're the one harassing me Ricky, Shouldn't you be the one getting banned? And Jason if you consider "Leeching", Hiding then i guess it's ok. You were not contributing to the team at all, you sat there and went around in circles with your horse then if someone attacked you, you died. You were no where near a hay sack. And you're saying that if we get 1 kill or 1 death that automatically makes it so we're officially never leeching anymore?  All we wanted was for you to do 1 thing, contribute to the team as in simply, going to attack or helping a teammate out. But you miserably failed to do either of those. you sat there and "hid" which was going in circles with your horse.

" you sat there and went around in circles with your horse" wait did I sit there or ride around on my horse?

The round you started greifing me was the map that I was on top of the charts on my team.  Your allegations are utter bull shit, and when enemy's attacked me they died (with a few exceptions).  again the rules say (e.g. in the hay) which refer to an example (e.g) not the only form.

But hey look here are all the griefers the original author of this thread were referring to.  Of course their going to argue without evidence against me.  Where are the kdr screen shots?  and are you not continuing to grief me now just in a more cleaned up fashion because you know you are being watched?  Your only mad because I was alive at the end of the rounds in question and had to try and mop up your inability to get kills.

because you do not know what leeching is let me once again pull up the rules for you.

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

Nothing your accusing me of applies to these rules.

If you have any other thoughts on the matter please refer to this thread as you griefers are getting redundant.
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,35866.0.html
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:42:09 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 07:48:56 pm »
" you sat there and went around in circles with your horse" wait did I sit there or ride around on my horse?

The round you started greifing me was the map that I was on top of the charts on my team.  Your allegations are utter bull shit, and people attacked me they died (with a few exceptions).  again the rules say (e.g. in the hay) which refer to an example (e.g) not the only form.

But hey look here are all the griefers the original author of this thread were referring to.  Of course their going to argue without evidence against me.  Where are the kdr screen shots?  and are you not continuing to grief me now just in a more cleaned up fashion because you know you are being watched?

because you do not know what leeching is let me once again pull up the rules for you.

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

Nothing your accusing me of applies to these rules.

If you have any other thoughts on the matter please refer to this thread as you griefers are getting redundant.
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,35866.0.html
So telling you to contribute to the team is griefing you, Cause you know that's all i've been trying to do. And our teammates as well.? Or did you add another meaning to that word? You do understand what griefing means don't you? After we all said you need to contribute tydeus finally said something, He literally saw you with his own eyes not doing anything, just riding on your horse and not contributing. All he said was "Hey jason you should do something" But you chose to ignore it and continue "Hiding". But you were not hiding, What were you hiding from? you had your teammates, what were you afraid of? You hid at the beginning of the round, People hide to try and ambush. You hide and do nothing for the whole round and call it contributing.
You're saying that if you're there in game doing something like "Hiding" you're never a leecher anymore.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 07:50:49 pm »
So telling you to contribute to the team is griefing you, Cause you know that's all i've been trying to do. And our teammates as well.? Or did you add another meaning to that word? You do understand what griefing means don't you? After we all said you need to contribute tydeus finally said something, He literally saw you with his own eyes not doing anything, just riding on your horse and not contributing. All he said was "Hey jason you should do something" But you chose to ignore it and continue "Hiding". But you were not hiding, What were you hiding from? you had your teammates, what were you afraid of? You hid at the beginning of the round, People hide to try and ambush. You hide and do nothing for the whole round and call it contributing.
You're saying that if you're there in game doing something like "Hiding" you're never a leecher anymore.

^griefing... besides it's not my thread.

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 08:02:43 pm »
^griefing... besides it's not my thread.
Sorry that's not griefing, You're the one griefing everyone. I'm just telling you to contribute to the team, That is all. C:

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 08:07:38 pm »
Sorry that's not griefing, You're the one griefing everyone. I'm just telling you to contribute to the team, That is all. C:

definition of griefing from Wikipedia (I KNOW I HATE USING WIWI but w/e not like these guys need reliable sources)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players.

you sir are irritating the fuck out of me.

Edit: seriously just go play the game man, not like their actually going to ban you.

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 08:08:59 pm »
definition of griefing from Wikipedia (I KNOW I HATE USING WIWI but w/e not like these guys need reliable sources)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players.

you sir are irritating the fuck out of me.
You're irritating all of us.
Oh one more thing.
said by tydeus on your "Unban me thread"
You were already warned about needing to contribute and stop leeching. This is was what you were banned for as well, using your horse to move from location to location so that you can sit afk while the fight progresses. Specifically at the time of your ban, you had a teammate a few meters in front of you fighting a shielder and you continued to do as you had done for the entirety of the round. You sat on your horse and just watched.
 -Sincerely Allions C:

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 08:11:45 pm »
Please be sure to quote everything else from that thread. Oh why would you do that while your griefing me...

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 08:18:33 pm »
Please be sure to quote everything else from that thread. Oh why would you do that while your griefing me...
Enjoy C: I'll be going now.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 08:20:09 pm »
bye