Author Topic: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??  (Read 18071 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2012, 09:54:23 am »
+1
This was a good read, kinda fishy.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 10:24:26 am »
I would say blatant, personally. And since ninjas already won strat by literally marking the map, I have no vested interest either way.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 10:29:44 am »
+1
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 11:07:16 am »
+4
To those who insult me or trying to say a fancy quote just to fish some +, all I have to say is that I feel sorry for you,if you want to play with those cheaters it`s your choice dudes,but I don`t like playing with cheaters and those goddamn pricks are the reason that a lot of players don`t play strategus anymore,and what makes it even worse is that admins actually tolerate this kind of actions..

I have been banned for everything,leeching,tking,ta,trolling and griefing but never for cheating,I have played like 6 multiplayer games in my life and there was not a single time that I cheated,because cheating is the only REAL way to destroy some one else`s game session..

@ roflhefell,I call a bad player someone who has a score like 10-25~ not -1 47,if you can`t see that this is intentional then I feel sorry for your parents.

@ CHOPPAAA  Kistus,I know that you don`t care about active cheating,why should you,you are not an admin or anything..

(click to show/hide)

@ Vibe I made this skin with my little knowledge of programming I have,to you it may see bad but for me it`s perfect  :wink:

@Little Paullie,yeah man I to be honest I wasn`t expecting a serious answer from butthurt people  :lol:

@Harpag,Yeah its a fine movie,talking all about corruption in the system and shit,but in the end some people are there to destroy those corrupted fuckers  :wink:

@Cooties,I sense butthurt so here compensate with this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2012, 11:46:41 am »
+1
@Cooties,I sense butthurt so here compensate with this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

lawl, is this alexthedragon?

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 11:47:24 am »
+2
Oh, you were so proud of this that you had to post it in two places?

Anyway, I'll re-use my reply as well:

I`m ok with that,but with cheating and exploiting I`m not,some months ago chadz made a post that Harpag had 1000 warband cdkeys logged frop his IP,now that makes you wonder,if he did it once and he got away with it what is going to stop him from doing it again and again and again..

The same thing that revealed that behavior in the first place.

I saw people wasting tickets & equipment from the AI side,with the tolerance of Okin,who is a nord but he`s also an admin,there were times that the waste of tickets was so obvious that even a kid with a down syndrome would ban that fucking cunt,but okin did not because as he was saying "I CANT WATCH WHAT HE DOES,I`M HERE TO PLAY,TAKE SS",now people will call me crazy and whiner and that I`m seeing ghosts,but that`s the thing,A LOT of players kept spamming to okin about the wasting of tickets and materials and yet he did nothing....

cmp already addressed all your complaints about the Suno battle in your proxy thread, but I'll just reiterate for myself: I don't go around banning people when I have no way of knowing if they're doing anything wrong, or even any real reason to think they might be. Believe it or not, Panos, I don't place quite enough trust in you to ban completely random people just because you tell me you don't like their score.

Please let me en-light you with some screen shots.

Good, this is what you should have been doing in the first place, only without all the stupid bullshit.
Don't.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 11:49:18 am »
+2
You seem quite obsessed with butts, do you have this magic ability to sense when they're hurting?

Where were you when I ate that bad kebab...

(click to show/hide)
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2012, 11:51:15 am »
I'm confus. Why am I getting acussed of being butthurt when the OP himself celebrates the royal pain in his own behind with this very thread? Maybe I'm blinded by my rage though.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2012, 11:56:41 am »
+1
It's a classic Panos thread. Example: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,35251.0.html

Posts loads of QQ in opening post then at the end adds "let the QQ begin"

... I don't even

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2526
  • Infamy: 694
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2012, 12:06:24 pm »
+6
Main problems with Strategus are:

1) it's full of bugs and exploitable
2) majority of players (those who are "winning" in strategus) are cheaters by nature
3) banning them isn't an option because Strategus would die out in that case

So, it's either play it by their rules or don't play it all. chadz will never ban Grey Order, Druzhina and the rest because we are small community and they are large part of it. But that doesn't change the fact that those people probably were IP banned in pretty much every bigger online game they've played because it's in their nature to cheat and exploit.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2012, 12:08:08 pm »
+2

cmp already addressed all your complaints about the Suno battle in your proxy thread, but I'll just reiterate for myself: I don't go around banning people when I have no way of knowing if they're doing anything wrong, or even any real reason to think they might be. Believe it or not, beer, I don't place quite enough trust in you to ban completely random people just because you tell me you don't like their score.

Now im not a fan of beer after the arsehole wiped my puny army on strat however, he was not the only person bringing guys to your attention. Should there surely not be a new rule for siege battles that state defenders should stay inside the walls, the majority of the people that beer has screenshotted tend to jump off the walls already reducing their hp by 3/4, they then foolishly charge into a mass of opponents without a hoping chance to get a hit in let alone a kill, that in itself is ticket wasting.

Yet to beer some of those guys you have highlighted are not recurring 'bad players' we all have bad days and good days, yesterdays Hrus Castle siege was shit for me, i stayed on the wall and went something like 13-22, not a great score no, yet the evidence for several others as Dexxta said is rather condeming.

Either be harsh and prevent these guys from playing on strat (the obvious ticket wasters) or implement a stricter rule set, leading to temporary bans instead of permanent ones to prevent them playing further in that battle

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2012, 12:10:10 pm »
+2
Haha, at least Leshma is here to lighten me up. I'm a bit afraid though that he is not just trollin' around. I mean I thought Panos is just a masterful troll before I learned that he is actually serious about the most retarded stuff. I fear it might be the same with Leshma.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2012, 12:15:02 pm »
Damn,I knew something wasnt right when my mom told me that my dad is also my uncle..

And Vibe,telling the truth aint butthurt at all dude,but if that`s what you think be my guest,I don`t care at all..

In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2012, 12:15:25 pm »
Now im not a fan of beer after the arsehole wiped my puny army on strat however, he was not the only person bringing guys to your attention. Should there surely not be a new rule for siege battles that state defenders should stay inside the walls, the majority of the people that beer has screenshotted tend to jump off the walls already reducing their hp by 3/4, they then foolishly charge into a mass of opponents without a hoping chance to get a hit in let alone a kill, that in itself is ticket wasting.

Yeah, he wasn't the only one who kept bleating on about it, and I'll not soon forget some of the things a few of those people said about me. I do love how Strat always brings out the best in people.

However, the rules aren't set on the fly by show of hands. The AI hiring system is what it is, it's not my business to punish people for playing badly. In that particular battle, all I saw was an absurd amount of rage and whine, and no real wrongdoing. Simple as that.

Some of these screenshots might be different, though. We'll see what cmp says about it.
Don't.

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2012, 12:19:06 pm »

and in conclusion
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:22:10 pm by Vicious666 »