Author Topic: NA admins  (Read 6990 times)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: NA admins
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2012, 01:04:16 am »
Hiding and waiting for flags is a smart thing to do, because if you do it properly he is forced to engage you in melee or he is effectively delaying according to the rules (not this one, the older one).

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 266
  • Infamy: 2957
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2012, 01:13:53 am »
I was forced to chase xbowmen (who had a mace) for 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Yes, I'm greatsword user so he has an excuse for fleeing but still, 4 and a half minutes! He wasn' the last one but his partner in crime was infamous Blackbow, who was chased for 4 minutes by 3 teamates  of mine. It was 6 vs 2, at the end they won. Very frustrating.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2012, 01:15:16 am »
Has anyone asked you what your name means cmp :?:
Ca$hville 615

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2012, 01:21:01 am »
Has anyone asked you what your name means cmp :?:

Many.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012, 01:44:35 am »
Thread derailed alittle. Why is it about me? This is a thread about needing more admins u goons.

For those of you who don't know my playstyle here it is so you can stop your whining.

I'm usually the first to engage the enemy. Usually the first to see cav come charging at me (usually many at once :((( )

And sometimes, i'm last alive aswell. I'm slippery as an eel. Those times i'm last alive and there's 5-12 alive i usually keep fighting. I mean, why not? I've been fighting the whole round, it's not like i'm gonna drop my weapons and just die. And no, i'm not gonna fight a plate guy with my pickaxe and 0 ps and 0 wpf.
That, if anything, should be considered delaying(if i can block well).

Thus, grabbing a few arrows that's INFRONT OF ME should be legitimate. I mean... i've been fighting the whole round, why should i not be able to pick up the ones infront of me?
That said, if i know i can't grab another arrow, or i know i face certain death (as in 0% survival) i will usually bring out the pickaxe and fight! I also fight with pickaxe if i see a new player and he's not surrounded by like 10 guys in plate with shield or 2h or polearm :/

When i'm kiting i usually keep JUST out of their weaponsrange. I sometimes feel brave and wanna "take the shot" and pretty much make it a HIT OR DIE LIVE.

I'm 100% sure that if people wouldn't chase me around like if they where A.I in singleplayer (headless chicken like leshma put it), shit would go down alot differently.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2012, 01:50:44 am »
+6
Thread derailed alittle. Why is it about me? This is a thread about needing more admins u goons.

For those of you who don't know my playstyle here it is so you can stop your whining.

I'm usually the first to engage the enemy. Usually the first to see cav come charging at me (usually many at once :((( )

And sometimes, i'm last alive aswell. I'm slippery as an eel. Those times i'm last alive and there's 5-12 alive i usually keep fighting. I mean, why not? I've been fighting the whole round, it's not like i'm gonna drop my weapons and just die. And no, i'm not gonna fight a plate guy with my pickaxe and 0 ps and 0 wpf.

Thus, grabbing a few arrows that's INFRONT OF ME should be legitimate. I mean... i've been fighting the whole round, why should i not be able to pick up the ones infront of me?
That said, if i know i can't grab another arrow, or i know i face certain death (as in 0% survival) i will usually bring out the pickaxe and fight! I also fight with pickaxe if i see a new player and he's not surrounded by like 10 guys in plate with shield or 2h or polearm :/

When i'm kiting i usually keep JUST out of their weaponsrange. I sometimes feel brave and wanna "take the shot" and pretty much make it a HIT OR DIE LIVE.

I'm 100% sure that if people wouldn't chase me around like if they where A.I in singleplayer (headless chicken like leshma put it), shit would go down alot differently.

Aderyn, why did you downvote my post :[

In all seriousness though, I've been a veteran of this game for over 2 years and I'd make an excellent admin.

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
Quote from: Uumdi
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2012, 02:41:46 am »
+1
Away from the shitmod for like 2 months and the Sperglers still bitch about everything.

Why am I not surprised?
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2012, 03:37:50 am »

What is it about you? You're a jerk. Look at all the ban requests you put up. It's a game. People who play this game like to hang out and have fun. People like you ruin the fun for people.

You and I always got along and I always like you, you were blatantly delaying the round I put a vote on you. What you did then now is against the rules, but you put a vote on me anyways? Someone who had always been nice to you, and always been your friend, puts a vote on you when you waste everyone's time that got DECLINED by the way, and you still feel the need to go on forums and put up BAN request on someone who you were supposed to be friends with? That's why thread got derailed. Very few people want to listen to anything you have to say.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2012, 03:41:45 am »
Many.

OMAI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Ca$hville 615

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2012, 04:32:26 am »
tugboat, what i do is not against the rules. face it :/

also. We could be friends, but why would you votekick me and talk shit about me 24/7 if you wanted that?

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2012, 04:37:48 am »
tugboat, what i do is not against the rules. face it :/

also. We could be friends, but why would you votekick me and talk shit about me 24/7 if you wanted that?

The new rules it is against the rules

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2012, 04:57:40 am »
what part is it i'm doing that's not allowed tugboat? :)

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2012, 05:05:33 am »
what part is it i'm doing that's not allowed tugboat? :)

Running when you are last one alive when you are unable to do anything with your ranged weapon

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2012, 05:24:13 am »
Running when you are last one alive when you are unable to do anything with your ranged weapon

who are you to decide if i can do anything with my rangeweapon or not? ;)

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2012, 05:45:11 am »
+2
I think Rhaelys would make a good admin, as to current NA admins, i think we still have some good ones. Smoothrich does his job fine, Ganner and spaniard are good admins as well. Some more would be nice though
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies