Author Topic: die Goretooth  (Read 18266 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: die Goretooth
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2011, 12:51:38 pm »
You give people very good reason to post negative comments.
 Fix your mistake, apologize to zisa and stop being a child.
I'l say sorry for the teamhit in spawn but the ban stays.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2011, 12:53:47 pm »
I'l say sorry for the teamhit in spawn but the ban stays.

haha your such a tool  :lol:

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2011, 12:56:29 pm »
It was an accident at spawn. I've always liked Zisa a smart player with interesting comments ingame and on the forum. There is no reason for me to say "Bullshit" facts about you.  Seems like you have some anger about me but not sure where that comes from if like you stated before you have never played on na servers is actually true. But just suprises me that you and miley have posted negative comments about me in this thread.

Ill skip the "you have some anger"-parts, as its obiously an attempt to make it personal.

You write that you like Zisa, still you behave against Zisa as if theres a lot of hate. Banning someone for telling you to take a pill looks like 1. Some HUGE anger-issues or 2. plain revenge for something else. Zisa leaving ATS got nothing to do with it, ye?

The reason why Im posting here is that the actions, confirmed by you, looks ABSURD from an EU point of view, and it looks like a powertrip, not proper adminning. Your response to me, starting to accuse me of polling you instead of answering me, just confirms it. So tell me, how can you teamwound someone at spawn as an accident?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2011, 12:58:29 pm »
i was fienting spaming and it slipped. I've answered all your questions and i like zisa not sure why your brining up history about an NA clan when you clearly don't play there. All the old ats members know you don't like me and my feint spamming for practice is known to many players. It slipped once and before i get time to say sorry i get called an idiot.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:59:48 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2011, 12:59:25 pm »
But just suprises me that you and miley have posted negative comments about me in this thread.
You forgot me ! ! !
! :lol:

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2011, 01:00:59 pm »
You forgot me ! ! !
! :lol:

Yes, you were there.

Yet again:

Hypocrisy! Isn't it lovely!

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2011, 01:06:59 pm »
i was fienting spaming and it slipped. I've answered all your questions and i like zisa not sure why your brining up history about an NA clan when you clearly don't play there. All the old ats members know you don't like me and my feint spamming for practice is known to many players. It slipped once and before i get time to say sorry i get called an idiot.

You know, Ive banned several persons who feint too much in crows of teammates (after warning a couple of times ofc) because sometimes they slip. You did an error, you got the consequences (Zisa has explained how the attack from zisas part was an accident). Now go apologise, and unban!
And next time, go feint somewhere where you cant hit teammates, its teamwounding you know!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2011, 01:09:37 pm »
You know, Ive banned several persons who feint too much in crows of teammates (after warning a couple of times ofc) because sometimes they slip. You did an error, you got the consequences (Zisa has explained how the attack from zisas part was an accident). Now go apologise, and unban!
And next time, go feint somewhere where you cant hit teammates, its teamwounding you know!
Your an NA admin?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:11:58 pm by Goretooth »

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2011, 01:14:04 pm »
Dejavu x100 x 100

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2011, 01:24:24 pm »
I do like how almost everyone that has posted in this thread have posted negative comments about me in other threads about my character/armor/ the bec/ my archer but none are about my adminship yet they all posting here.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2011, 01:31:29 pm »
I read this tread and it makes me feel sad deep down. I dont know if i ever seen so many haters hate on one man befor. Trolls are gathering like ants to old candy. People talking and voicing their ideas and thoughts when they were not even there. Gore is a good admin, a bit heavy handed at times but you cant be soft with trolls. There are rules that are easy to find and should be know as you play the game.  Being an Ex-admin Zisa should know the rules, such as The Infamous No Douchebaggery Rule. When is it ok to be a dick to the people who are trying to stop people form being dicks to others. Thats like spiting on a cop and giving him the bird after.  I belive alot of trolling is not because he is an Admin but because he is ATS or just plain out better then you.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:32:46 pm by Native_ATS »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2011, 01:46:06 pm »
I read this tread and it makes me feel sad deep down. I dont know if i ever seen so many haters hate on one man befor. Trolls are gathering like ants to old candy. People talking and voicing their ideas and thoughts when they were not even there. Gore is a good admin, a bit heavy handed at times but you cant be soft with trolls. There are rules that are easy to find and should be know as you play the game.  Being an Ex-admin Zisa should know the rules, such as The Infamous No Douchebaggery Rule. When is it ok to be a dick to the people who are trying to stop people form being dicks to others. Thats like spiting on a cop and giving him the bird after.  I belive alot of trolling is not because he is an Admin but because he is ATS or just plain out better then you.

Claiming people are trolling the moment they disagree with you, is starting to get old.
 I really do not give one shit about NA affairs, but in this case i feel the victim (Zisa) has been wronged in such a way i cannot look away.
Think most of the people in this thread are disagreeing with Gore for the same reason, i am. Not because of past dealings.

Bringing up the infamous No Douchebaggery rule, as a defense, is kinda pointless when it was Gore that broke it. Not once, but twice. 
 Seeing as Gore partly owns the server (afaik) i would love it, if chadz would give his opinion on this. (Remember when you first got the server? The guidelines/rules you had to obey..? Wonder if those still stands)

Your cop analogy is faulty. A more correct one would be;

Gore the bike-cop runs over Zisa the villager.
Villager calls cop out for being a idiot.
Cop beats villager.
Villager gets back on her feet and tells the cop to chill.
Cop sends villager to prison (holding cell w/e).

Hardly justice.

Offline Castor

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TS_Boyar_Castor
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2011, 01:54:16 pm »
I wasn't there Zisa, so I cannot do that.  I can only respond to the post where my name was mentioned because I was there.

Panderson is cute.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2011, 01:59:12 pm »
first off you were not on at the time this happened.
the No Douchebaggery  rule was broken by zisa, thus a kick was needed befor it got out of hand, or a mute  but it was the admins pick. Zisa was kick, came back and had to say somthing, couldnt just let it go. Being an EX-admin one would think he was kicked for a reson and pushing the admin might be a bad idea but nooo he came back and had to say take a pill.
Half of the people posting here are trolls... idk understand how you cant see that :?:

Gore the bike-cop runs over Zisa the villager whos walking in the street
Villager yells at cop calling him an idiot.
Cop warns villager.
Villager tells cop to take a pill.
Cop send villager away for being an idiot.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:05:43 pm by Native_ATS »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2011, 02:06:26 pm »
first off you were not on at the time this happened.
the No Douchebaggery  rule was broken by zisa, thus a kick was needed befor it got out of hand, or a mute  but it was the admins pick. Zisa was kick, came back and had to say somthing, couldnt just let it go. Being an EX-admin one would think he was kicked for a reson and pushing the admin might be a bad idea but nooo he came back and had to say take a pill.
Half of the people posting here are trolls... idk understand how you cant see that :?:

True i was not there. But does that really matter? Both has acknowledged what happened.

1. Gore team-wounds Zisa. (breach of the no douchebag rule?)
2. Zisa calls him a idiot. (In your opinion this is where Zisa broke the rule first)
3. Gore claims he did not have time to apologize to Zisa for the team-hit. (Gore could have stopped everything right here. By apologizing for the wound, instead of kicking. His second breach
4. Gore kicks Zisa
5. Zisa comes back
6. Zisa tells Gore to take a pill.
7. Gore bans Zisa

If you cant understand why Zisa is mad, you are inhumane.
 Gore had the option to stop the situation, but he chose to escalate it further.