Author Topic: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area  (Read 22579 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: War for Dhirim area
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2012, 03:23:33 am »
That's retarded Nocti, frankly. Why shouldn't Nords have allied with GO? Templar alliance was much bigger than Nords+GO.

No. Wasnt, isnt, unlikely to be.

I too, am fond of turtles.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2012, 03:31:13 am »
Butthurt because you lost.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2012, 03:44:32 am »
bigger??? from wich side???

maybe bigger but not more active thats true

but who cares

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2012, 04:19:47 am »
You do, apparently...

You keep saying that you have many inactive members. As if other clans didn't.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2012, 04:33:04 am »
you xant have some serious problem

IT IS ONLY GAME

and way how you act here

Its very very sad
you won good night

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2012, 04:37:21 am »
+1
Xant could annoy a rock, better not try discuss anything serious with him. :mrgreen:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2012, 04:44:43 am »
+2
you xant have some serious problem

IT IS ONLY GAME

and way how you act here

Its very very sad
you won good night

It's just facts. The only sad thing here is that in one breath you say "I don't care" and in the next breath you try to get the last word by saying something false. So make up your mind - either you want to discuss or you don't. Can't have both.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!11
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2012, 06:14:41 am »
+21
Too bad about that edit Nocti, since I have the eye of the tiger:

(click to show/hide)

What a load of complete and utter baloney. I wasn't going to participate in this forum nonsense but what you wrote there is just ludicrous.

Let's get the facts straight:

Strategus begins, Desert War is on.

Affiliations [The beginning of the Desert War, October last year]

Side A

Nords
Byzantine
Kapikulu

Roster Support in Faction Battles

HRE -- Mostly
Fallen -- Few

Side B

Templars
Wolves/Bandits
Varangian Rus
SchildBruders
CotGS
Pecores
Cochons
SandGliers
OCF

NA Allies

Hospitalliers
Occitan
Lost Legion

Druzhina -- Supported Hospitalliers/Occitan/LL against Green Machine
Legio Italica -- Supported Hospitalliers/Occitan/LL against Green Machine
UNION -- Supported Hospitalliers/Occitan/LL against Green Machine
Greys
Merciless
BashiBazouk
22nd

It is worth noting that we only fought with UIF people when defending AI fiefs, never when we were faction vs faction, then they were with the Desert Alliance against us.
We even had a roster agreement with you Nocti but rarely saw any Mercs with us (except Black_Holes and SlickyRicky).

First Contact

The French Connection siege Mijayet (AI): http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=173
We organize a defence for the AI fief and win the battle, afterwards we swoop in and claim the fief http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=187

Wolves tries to counter-attack 3 days after:
Wolves_Dado_the_Angry vs Mijayet - Hide Details
- Battle time: 06.11., 08:00
- Battle duration: 56m38s
- Army size: 1483 vs 1961
- Battle result: 0 vs 1065
- Winner: Defender

It is worth noting that we only fought with UIF people when defending AI fiefs against them, never when faction vs faction, they were with the Desert Alliance against us then.

Ujin then (without consulting us btw) tries to forge an alliance between everyone in the desert. An alliance that several involved in tried to sell out to the opposition.

This is also the Alliance (and meetings) where Kinngrimm lied to everyone regarding his intentions. All this lead to Ujin pulling the Byzantine out of Strat (thanks for leaving us hanging for a second time guys :P!) leaving just us and Kapikulu in the desert.

Crusader Alliance/Wolves then picked up Kapikulu for just to ambush them later when BashiBazouk came to wipe them out, making it a total walkover massacre.

When the war died due to the alliance nonsense we completely lost faith in Strategus since there was no option out. We could not get help from anyone to the West and the Crusader Alliance was doing everything they could to secure friendly diplomacy with the UIF.

Therefore we took a vote in our forum whether we should continue or not. We had gathered a lot of gold due to grinding caravans - which was the only thing we did, no equipment, we only had what the war "ended" with.

Here's the screenshot from our forum at the time:

The plan was to grind as much gold as possible via caravans and then turn it into C-RPG gold for a clan bank or otherwise clan activities.

Templars break the unofficial cease fire

Now that's settled we can fast forward to when the Templars attacked Mijayet, where they violated an unofficial cease fire agreement they approached us with weeks prior.

When: 21/01 18:39 until 18:58

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1251

We had evacuated to AI castles (mostly Unuzdaq) prior to the attack due to being warned :wink:

Now in-between this time the evil donkey lord has disabled the "Send Gold to Distant Relatives"-option (Strat gold to crpg gold), ruining our master plan at being the 1% in C-rpg, however when the Templars did attack it motivated a lot of Nords to join and rejoin Strategus and we therefore decided to spend all the gold we had accumulated on an attack on the Desert.

We were then looking for options and were able to rent -- we did not get them for free -- the old Merc fiefs where we built up our armies for the great return. In the meantime we had some fun defending Samarra Castle against the Templar attacks.

Fast forward again, we've expended more than 2 million gold equipping our new freshly recruited troops and were ready to move in on the Desert:

(click to show/hide)

We struck a deal with the Greys for support given the sheer number of Nords vs the whole Crusader Alliance, plus we secured some roster support. Everyone was extremely tired of fighting on NA servers with NA ping which also helped and good riddance on fighting with Strategus lag...

The Templars had -- as far as I recall and have read from Alpha I believe it was -- just spent a lot of troops on Samarra plus sending reinforcements to NA lands, so we attacked at the worst possible time for them 8-)

The Nordmen returns

Affiliations [The second Desert War March 2012]

Side A

Nords
Grey Order

22nd
BashiBazouks
DRZ
Legio Italica
UNION

Side B

Templars w/ wolves remnants
CotGS
SchildBruders

HRE
Kapikulu
Pecores
Pillagers
Mercs

(click to show/hide)

Conclusion: With over 50% of the players being Nords in a majority of our battles I would definitely conclude that we've been well represented both on the battle field and in the rosters.

Diplomatic facts

We were asked if we would like to join the Desert Alliance. We declined.
We were asked if we would like to join the Byzantine Alliance. We declined but worked together against the Desert Alliance.
We were asked if we would like to join the Backstabber Deluxe Alliance. We declined.
Crusader Alliance had diplomatic ties to UIF (Trading/Roster).

It can all be concluded that we never submitted to anyone, unlike those who currently follow the Crusader Alliance/NA alliance.

Remember that DRZ helped Hospitalliers/Occitan against the heroic Green Machine, where-as a small handful of Nords fought for the Greens (<3). We never had a relationship with any UIF factions until we were forced to make a decision, which was between going to NA and shack it up with the Green Machine or try and shake things up in Europe.

Those of us who dislike you Nocti do so because you're rude and obnoxious, coming on to our TS insulting people verbally with profanity due to having played a strat battle. You are way too emotionally attached to Strategus. That incident is also the reason why I personally played every battle against Mercs I could at the time. Other than you though we only got love for the Mercs..

So far we've worked with almost everyone and DRZ + Greys have been nothing but friendly and trustworthy, even though we've fought each other plenty and had randoms from our clans fight each other.

Whether there are shenanigans though, on either sides, I don't know, but that is for the admins and not me anyway.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2012, 06:39:42 am »
+1
Remember that DRZ helped Hospitalliers/Occitan against the heroic Green Machine, where-as a small handful of Nords fought for the Greens (<3).
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1875
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1879
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1935
never 4get <3
down with hospitallers and their collaborationist allies for selling out NA

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2012, 06:41:34 am »
Those of us who dislike you Nocti do so because you're rude and obnoxious, coming on to our TS insulting people verbally with profanity due to having played a strat battle. You are way too emotionally attached to Strategus. That incident is also the reason why I personally played every battle against Mercs I could at the time. Other than you though we only got love for the Mercs..

So far we've worked with almost everyone and DRZ + Greys have been nothing but friendly and trustworthy, even though we've fought each other plenty and had randoms from our clans fight each other.

Whether there are shenanigans though, on either sides, I don't know, but that is for the admins and not me anyway.

First of all it was a joke you mean I called Tor, "cunt" I'm sorry that he was offended. I was going to tell that he caused shit loads of damage in battle which was a compliment (very wrong way to compliment someone) as HRE time to time come to our TS to yell at us when we kill them or Saracens or Wolves. After that ban I never came back to your TS, actually I was there to talk to Koldborn and Bagge, only two guys that I can have conversation without prejudice.  Unlike you guys, Gurni comes to our TS often and he is free to talk whatever way he wants. But I cannot expect to have same sense of humour from everyone, Obviously you consider it "low" and I apologize.
At least when I shoot you I don't do a victory dance on your corpse and taunt you verbally as you do to me or I'm not on a crusade of giving minuses to your posts constantly I'm sorry, its a misunderstanding. and I apologize from Tor.

You know you could warn me or talk to me at least for once, as obnoxious and rude I'm You are prejudice Cooties. I could apologize at the first place.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:49:37 am by Noctivagant »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2012, 12:22:48 pm »
I understand that we are the most hated faction, but what's wrong with you? You hate Nords because we like them?
BTW: Why our TS is purpose of your diplomats? Why do you want to join UIF or get support, since you hate us?
PS. Nords isn't UIF faction.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
Re: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2012, 12:33:31 pm »
Too bad about that edit Nocti, since I have the eye of the tiger:

(click to show/hide)

What a load of complete and utter baloney. I wasn't going to participate in this forum nonsense but what you wrote there is just ludicrous.

Let's get the facts straight:

Strategus begins, Desert War is on.

Affiliations [The beginning of the Desert War, October last year]

Side A

Nords
Byzantine
Kapikulu

HRE -- Mostly
Fallen -- Few

Side B

Templars
Wolves/Bandits
Varangian Rus
SchildBruders
CotGS
Pecores
Cochons
SandGliers
OCF

NA Allies

Hospitalliers
Occitan
Lost Legion

Druzhina -- Supported Hospitalliers/Occitan/LL against Green Machine
Legio Italica -- Supported Hospitalliers/Occitan/LL against Green Machine
UNION -- Supported Hospitalliers/Occitan/LL against Green Machine
Greys
Merciless
BashiBazouk
22nd

It is worth noting that we only fought with UIF people when defending AI fiefs, never when we were faction vs faction, then they were with the Desert Alliance against us.
We even had a roster agreement with you Nocti but rarely saw any Mercs with us (except Black_Holes and SlickyRicky).

First Contact

The French Connection siege Mijayet (AI): http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=173
We organize a defence for the AI fief and win the battle, afterwards we swoop in and claim the fief http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=187

Wolves tries to counter-attack 3 days after:

It is worth noting that we only fought with UIF people when defending AI fiefs against them, never when faction vs faction, they were with the Desert Alliance against us then.

Ujin then (without consulting us btw) tries to forge an alliance between everyone in the desert. An alliance that several involved in tried to sell out to the opposition.

This is also the Alliance (and meetings) where Kinngrimm lied to everyone regarding his intentions. All this lead to Ujin pulling the Byzantine out of Strat (thanks for leaving us hanging for a second time guys :P!) leaving just us and Kapikulu in the desert.

Crusader Alliance/Wolves then picked up Kapikulu for just to ambush them later when BashiBazouk came to wipe them out, making it a total walkover massacre.

When the war died due to the alliance nonsense we completely lost faith in Strategus since there was no option out. We could not get help from anyone to the West and the Crusader Alliance was doing everything they could to secure friendly diplomacy with the UIF.

Therefore we took a vote in our forum whether we should continue or not. We had gathered a lot of gold due to grinding caravans - which was the only thing we did, no equipment, we only had what the war "ended" with.

Here's the screenshot from our forum at the time:

The plan was to grind as much gold as possible via caravans and then turn it into C-RPG gold for a clan bank or otherwise clan activities.

Templars break the unofficial cease fire

Now that's settled we can fast forward to when the Templars attacked Mijayet, where they violated an unofficial cease fire agreement they approached us with weeks prior.

When: 21/01 18:39 until 18:58

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1251

We had evacuated to AI castles (mostly Unuzdaq) prior to the attack due to being warned :wink:

Now in-between this time the evil equus africanus asinus lord has disabled the "Send Gold to Distant Relatives"-option (Strat gold to crpg gold), ruining our master plan at being the 1% in C-rpg, however when the Templars did attack it motivated a lot of Nords to join and rejoin Strategus and we therefore decided to spend all the gold we had accumulated on an attack on the Desert.

We were then looking for options and were able to rent -- we did not get them for free -- the old Merc fiefs where we built up our armies for the great return. In the meantime we had some fun defending Samarra Castle against the Templar attacks.

Fast forward again, we've expended more than 2 million gold equipping our new freshly recruited troops and were ready to move in on the Desert:

(click to show/hide)

We struck a deal with the Greys for support given the sheer number of Nords vs the whole Crusader Alliance, plus we secured some roster support. Everyone was extremely tired of fighting on NA servers with NA ping which also helped and good riddance on fighting with Strategus lag...

The Templars had -- as far as I recall and have read from Alpha I believe it was -- just spent a lot of troops on Samarra plus sending reinforcements to NA lands, so we attacked at the worst possible time for them 8-)

The Nordmen returns

Affiliations [The second Desert War March 2012]

Side A

Nords
Grey Order

22nd
BashiBazouks
DRZ
Legio Italica
UNION

Side B

Templars w/ wolves remnants
CotGS
SchildBruders

HRE
Kapikulu
Pecores
Pillagers
Mercs

(click to show/hide)

Conclusion: With over 50% of the players being Nords in a majority of our battles I would definitely conclude that we've been well represented both on the battle field and in the rosters.

Diplomatic facts

We were asked if we would like to join the Desert Alliance. We declined.
We were asked if we would like to join the Byzantine Alliance. We declined but worked together against the Desert Alliance.
We were asked if we would like to join the Backstabber Deluxe Alliance. We declined.
Crusader Alliance had diplomatic ties to UIF (Trading/Roster).

It can all be concluded that we never submitted to anyone, unlike those who currently follow the Crusader Alliance/NA alliance.

Remember that DRZ helped Hospitalliers/Occitan against the heroic Green Machine, where-as a small handful of Nords fought for the Greens (<3). We never had a relationship with any UIF factions until we were forced to make a decision, which was between going to NA and shack it up with the Green Machine or try and shake things up in Europe.

wall of txt

I love to not see that drama and hate here.
It is only game.
Anyway sorry for my drama grmar sometimes I don't care to much.

I noticed then peps left RP here, thats really bad because it always ends with buthurt drama.

Anyway It is your point of view, and you have right,
but don't forget then you really dont know sytuation from our side.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:23:48 pm by Rebelyell »

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2012, 01:55:09 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Translated to English, Sir Bob wrote: TL:DR, careface, you contradict yourself.

Hope that helps
I don't know enough

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2012, 04:06:14 pm »
+2
I think that this thread should be linked anytime somebody posts a popcorn.gif and says "NA drama".

Dear Cooties,

That is one hell of a post, and it is full of fascinating information. I wish I could see more things like that pertaining to strategus in general, and to that end I commend you on sharing it, even if it was just to prove a point to someone. Cheers!

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2012, 04:24:10 pm »
+2
Coooooooties :) welcome to the club
Your are now in one of the - Nocti forum wars :)

The battle for the minds of those who believe in forum shit - begins! Surprisingly a lot of players do.
If one side will post their views on forum and the other side won't respond anything - players will just accept everything as TRUE.
On one hand it will make a lot of smaller clans and regular players join the propaganda side. But on the other hand it will save another side from clans/players who can't think for themselves.
Everybody wins!
when UIF looks at you