Author Topic: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area  (Read 21317 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: War for Dhirim area
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2012, 12:55:20 pm »
We've got people to fight other than you, no need to start on our allies.
we are testing our strength on some serious enemy :- P

anyway logistical test is planed for other time  8-)

Well, if you bucket-helmed crusaders want to keep beating your heads against a rock, we can't keep you from it. It's just a shame is all, you made so many vows and oaths about returning to the desert before long. We were really looking forward to it. I guess the war in the center is still better than nothing, just get on with it!

Didn't say that it, but with all due respect : whats the point of these taunts while you never leave your desert yourself? At least Drz and Union have showed some effort, hell they were even in NA territory.

The point of the taunts is to get our erstwhile foes to fulfill their promises to return and give battle! Why should we leave the desert? It's their homeland to reclaim, or so we're told. In the last war we were attacking all the way, now we want to defend these villages for a change!

As for NA, as far as I'm concerned NA battles are for NA players. DRZ and Union can do as they like, but I prefer to fight my wars with a proper ping. This is about having fun, after all. :)
Don't.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2012, 01:37:01 pm »
Well, if you bucket-helmed crusaders want to keep beating your heads against a rock, we can't keep you from it. It's just a shame is all, you made so many vows and oaths about returning to the desert before long. We were really looking forward to it. I guess the war in the center is still better than nothing, just get on with it!

The point of the taunts is to get our erstwhile foes to fulfill their promises to return and give battle! Why should we leave the desert? It's their homeland to reclaim, or so we're told. In the last war we were attacking all the way, now we want to defend these villages for a change!

As for NA, as far as I'm concerned NA battles are for NA players. DRZ and Union can do as they like, but I prefer to fight my wars with a proper ping. This is about having fun, after all. :)
I ask to wipe you out from desert, but some peps in clan don't really care about you and your faction far somewhere on desert waiting waiting for war.
And don't tell me about shame because....
ah nvm i will keep that for my self.

se ya on battelfield :P
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:41:16 pm by Rebelyell »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2012, 01:45:10 pm »
Oh, you tease!
Don't.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2012, 02:22:11 pm »
You're kidding me. That's it? Come on, now, put your backs into it.

Yeah, we have to gather our own armies, we dont have a <9k Cdkey industrial powerhouse to do all the work for us, soz :C
I don't know enough

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2012, 02:39:16 pm »
That would be funny enough if your side didn't have a huge advantage in player numbers to begin with. :lol:
Don't.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2012, 03:07:10 pm »
That would be funny enough if your side didn't have a huge advantage in player numbers to begin with. :lol:

I wish, we are staffed by inactives and unreliables, everytime some of them get a few men and gear together they go off on a private crusade, at least once we saw a member giving troops to a npc village... :D

EDIT: Not to mention any names or locations cause I dont wanna offend anyone, but also we have some less than reliable allies, I once spent 2 weeks purging bandits from the passes in the East, saving allies left and right, my warband was spent so I was just running some goods to a collection point, got jumped as I passed a forest (Kudos to the bandits who work hard at what they do), did anyone come to help me? I watched 3 fullblown armies march past my lonely ass...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:11:04 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2012, 03:09:43 pm »
+1

Well my honest opinion to you without trolling, without RP.

You remember our conversations before all the shit storm (pre-December), my opinion remains the same. I understand that you want to defend and have fun. But unfortunately from the current position its impossible to come down there except the Hospitaller lands. UIF partners wouldn't let the enemy armies march (doh). Even if that happens you, I and everybody who is involved in this mod knows, you won't be left unprotected. Your political power makes you an interesting ally. On top of that you got  formidable players like Cooties and Tor, whom everybody would like to see on their side.
Even if you were unprotected, nobody would waste tickets on Nords : it would only help your business partners to reclaim the lost villages. Dhirim is surrounded by enemies on three sites and yet its not totally conquered. Sow hat do you suggest? everybody should leave one of the most dangerous places on the map and come down, into the middle most protected place like a sheep in the wolves' den?

As far as I can tell (not speaking in Crusader's account) : Nords are not priority. Excuse me for jumping into your conversation with Templars, I hate when people do that to me : But if you really wanted to have fun with battles you could choose the hard way from the start as some of us did. So enjoy the boredom  :rolleyes:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2012, 03:17:24 pm »
The Templars were very loud about "it not being over" when they were sent running from the desert with their tails between their legs. Now we're simply expecting them to deliver on that threat.

If they feel like admitting their total defeat in the desert, s'cool too.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2012, 04:19:59 pm »
give it some time, and we'll see what happens. if we are driven by revenge alone we will career straight into defeat.
Turtles

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2012, 04:22:01 pm »
No, give in to the hatred! It will give you unimaginable power.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2012, 05:31:59 pm »
+6
TL;DR, Nords are UIF bitches.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2012, 06:30:59 pm »
no u
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2012, 07:41:45 pm »
+1
The Templars were very loud about "it not being over" when they were sent running from the desert with their tails between their legs. Now we're simply expecting them to deliver on that threat.

If they feel like admitting their total defeat in the desert, s'cool too.

You want funn battel make it yourself, oh wait you are part of uif you havent enemys because whole EU is in UIF right now
It is why we fight agains UIF, we dont afraid to fail, because there is nothing to lose,
And like we told you, its not over give it some time, and I dont really care then you are bored.
EU will not atack NA because thats tottaly pointles.

Enjoi your epic coconate crafting oportunity

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2012, 07:50:45 pm »
No, you're in UIF. It's true because I say so.

Did you also attack Nords when you outnumbered us 7-to-1 because you weren't afraid to fail? So brave!

Nords control more of the desert than they started out with while driving out all their enemies. I think you've got this whole thing backwards. Nords have no reason to chase an already beaten dog. You're the ones that got driven out of your lands.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2012, 07:57:38 pm »
bla bla bla
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...