Author Topic: K/D Bragging Thread  (Read 10692 times)

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
Re: K/D Bragging Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2012, 04:21:09 am »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sorry just respecced a couple days ago

This is my Hx build

Lancer build is usually 7.3-7.5
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2012, 04:28:55 am »
My bros(Muted bundle of sticks)
Herkkutatti: Level:31
Experience:8,789,670
Level up in:8,995,136
Next level:17,784,806
Kills/Deaths:809/222, 3.644

Mine
Role:Main
Generation:2
Type:Regular
Level:25
Experience:1,852,164
Level up in:76,994
Next level:1,929,158
Kills/Deaths: 324/99, 3.273

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2388
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2012, 12:50:36 pm »
Leed used to have 6 or 7 k/d, I'm pretty sure of that. I thought every good cav in this game had better k/d than 4.

Offline Kato

• Count
  • Renown: 227
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2012, 01:33:01 pm »
Mine
Role:Main
Generation:2
Type:Regular
Level:25
Experience:1,852,164
Level up in:76,994
Next level:1,929,158
Kills/Deaths: 324/99, 3.273

Really impressive if you've got this k/d on level 25 before new level 20 server.
What class do you play?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2012, 01:43:34 pm »
+3
Leed used to have 6 or 7 k/d, I'm pretty sure of that. I thought every good cav in this game had better k/d than 4.

Oh noes, I've failed the Leshma cutoff for good cav D: . You know how much I cherish your well researched and logical opinions.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2012, 01:52:40 pm »
me > 19172/7040, 2.7:1
elmer > 10092/5377, 1.9:1
kerrigan > 3.4
masasa > around 3.0
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:44:11 pm by Chagan_Arslan »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2935
  • Infamy: 2443
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2012, 01:56:34 pm »
I honestly thought that most cav have super high k/d because before speed nerf they've used to score 50-1 and higher. I was trying to reach 3.0 k/d on my main but then I started fooling around, playing in rags, using low grade weapons etc.

People who play in top gear most of the time and don't fool around shouldn't have problems to get 3.5-4 k/d.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2012, 02:01:11 pm »
Well it's hard to be your party pooper Leshma but I got something to show you:
(click to show/hide)

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2012, 02:04:17 pm »
The only reason my K/D on Huey is so high is because I get 40-50 percent of my kills on foot.
My horse rarely lasts the entire round.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2012, 02:05:39 pm »
Yes, but you're a fucking terrible cav, you whine about cav backstabbing and picking their engagements, then play a light armored build that does exactly that. I don't think I've ever seen anyone run and hide as much as you, and I've specced Sir_Agor.
edit: To Leshma btw, not Huey. Huey is ma bro, and a good cav.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:09:31 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2012, 02:07:03 pm »
I get 40-50 percent of my kills on foot.
My horse rarely lasts the entire round.

Kinda same here, but I'm simply not as good. I assume you have high athletics too?

Edit: To Oberyn's edit. I thought you said I'm terrible cav. Then I read the rest of the unedited post and knew who you meant bro ^^ (If I'm one of the cavbros with this shamefur dispray kd)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:20:35 pm by Son Of Odin »

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2012, 02:13:31 pm »
I honestly thought that most cav have super high k/d because before speed nerf they've used to score 50-1 and higher. I was trying to reach 3.0 k/d on my main but then I started fooling around, playing in rags, using low grade weapons etc.

People who play in top gear most of the time and don't fool around shouldn't have problems to get 3.5-4 k/d.

If an EU cav was going 50-1 EU players must be awful. And Roh is by far the best lancer cav in CRPG. I remember back several months ago when he played it he would get into cav fights with heuy and easily kill him, which says alot considering heuy was part of the team that dominated the EU cav players on EU ping in the tourney. Roh makes heuy look bad, and heuy makes your best cav players look bad, so just imagine how good Roh is. And given your 16:1 exxageration, ur guy who u said was 7:1 is probabbly more like 3:1.

And ya to what heuy said, problem with cav opness is in part being able to be very effective on foot. You lose 5-7 points from riding, but other than that you can have a perfectly useable melle build. There has been times were ive gotten alot of my kills on the ground.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 2339
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2012, 02:17:39 pm »
Yes, but you're a fucking terrible cav, you whine about cav backstabbing and picking their engagements, then play a light armored build that does exactly that. I don't think I've ever seen anyone run and hide as much as you, and I've specced Sir_Agor.
edit: To Leshma btw, not Huey. Huey is ma bro, and a good cav.

Mostly because of ranged. I'm magnet for arrows, bolts and throwing stuff. In 8 out of 10 situations when we approach the enemy line, a group of 5 or six, I'm the one to take the bolt/arrow. When it comes to ranged projectiles I have really bad karma.

Another situation when I run away is at the start when I run, being alone, at the enemy group, all members of the same clan. It's doable but too risky. Some nine months ago I used to fight them but back then not everyone had a pike or was a hoplite.

Also I always run from enemy when I'm alone at the very end because I have black health. I can fight and get a kill or two but I think that is much more useful for my team to stay alive and not do stupid things. Many times I won the match because I played smart till the very end.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2012, 02:18:57 pm »
+1
If an EU cav was going 50-1 EU players must be awful. And Roh is by far the best lancer cav in CRPG. I remember back several months ago when he played it he would get into cav fights with heuy and easily kill him, which says alot considering heuy was part of the team that dominated the EU cav players on EU ping in the tourney. Roh makes heuy look bad, and heuy makes your best cav players look bad, so just imagine how good Roh is. And given your 16:1 exxageration, ur guy who u said was 7:1 is probabbly more like 3:1.

And ya to what heuy said, problem with cav opness is in part being able to be very effective on foot. You lose 5-7 points from riding, but other than that you can have a perfectly useable melle build. There has been times were ive gotten alot of my kills on the ground.

U are fucking retarded. Freaking na fanboy, jezz christ. He is maybe best in na, but maybe not in eu ?. But apparently u know every eu player, and apparently every eu cav player was in that cav tournament.I wouldn't call it sufficient proof, to only rely on 1 tournament.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:23:21 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2012, 02:19:05 pm »
+1

Retarded. Playing a 3 vs 3 tournament in a little circular box with teams based more on friendships/clan associations than skill, and where killing an enemy horse got you automatically eliminated from that round isn't exactly a proper representation. None of the EU teams was entirely composed of "good" cav. I guess the ridiculous Smoothrich propaganda has become a matter of faith for NA. Not surprising, anything that even suggests NA>everyone else is desperately latched on and milked for all it's worth. Just like RL really.
Although given his K/D as lancer and xbow Rohypnol is probably one of the best cav player in cRPG, no way of really knowing until chadz builds his mid atlantic ocean lair. And seems more like a Chase type guy who is good at any class. Is Rohypnol any good at melee?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:22:38 pm by Oberyn »