Author Topic: K/D Bragging Thread  (Read 10693 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: K/D Bragging Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2012, 02:24:07 pm »
+2
U are fucking retarded. Freaking na fanboy, jezz christ. He is maybe best in na, but maybe not in eu ?. But apparently u know every eu player, and apparently every eu cav player was in that cav tournament.
Lemmy is a waste of time and forumspace. I advice not to pay any attention to him.

Here is the Lemmy everyone should give a crap about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5cqe_JE0Q
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2012, 02:29:55 pm »
Retarded. Playing a 3 vs 3 tournament in a little circular box with teams based more on friendships/clan associations than skill, and where killing an enemy horse got you automatically eliminated from that round isn't exactly a proper representation. None of the EU teams was entirely composed of "good" cav. I guess the ridiculous Smoothrich propaganda has become a matter of faith for NA. Not surprising, anything that even suggests NA>everyone else is desperately latched on and milked for all it's worth. Just like RL really.
Although given his K/D as lancer and xbow Rohypnol is probably one of the best cav player in cRPG, no way of really knowing until chadz builds his mid atlantic ocean lair. And seems more like a Chase type guy who is good at any class. Is Rohypnol any good at melee?

EU players are always saying EU is so much better than NA and that claim is completely unjustified. In regards to cav players, the only comparison has been that torunment, which NA won despite there being like 7 EU teams and 1 NA team. Therefore that being the only thing to go on, if you had to say, NA has better cav. And the NA team that won was also comprised of friends not the best cav players on NA, Roh was not on the team. And from what i see when im on EU occasionally, whenever Byz is on they roll the server unlike any clan ive seen.

On NA no clan is that dominate, and it can always atleast be a winnable fight for either side. Byzantine had a team, which i would have to assume given their dominacnee was comprised of some of the best if not the beset cav on EU, and that would be true given Byz beat the other EU teams and got to the finals, but they lost to the USA team, for the second time in the tourney as they lost in the first or second round to them i think. So your best players from your best clan losing twice to team USA, sounds convincing to me.

And i dont see how the setup was stupid, if you get dehorsed, and then manage to dehorse and kill your opponent on foot, how does that make you the better cav player?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2012, 02:37:16 pm »
+4
No, you see, I sometimes go on NA and rape the shit out of it, I've seen Byzantium do it as well, if I was a moronic cunt I would suggest that this obviously proves EU is superior to NA in every way. And the only EU players saying stupid shit like that are your retarded counterparts who think that being born or from a particular geographical location makes you better at hand-eye coordination in a video game. It's ok, it's not your fault if you don't understand how genetics and culture works. You wouldn't want to overload your meager intellectual capabilities with actual thought.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »
+1
EU players are always saying EU is so much better than NA and that claim is completely unjustified. In regards to cav players, the only comparison has been that torunment, which NA won despite there being like 7 EU teams and 1 NA team. Therefore that being the only thing to go on, if you had to say, NA has better cav. And the NA team that won was also comprised of friends not the best cav players on NA, Roh was not on the team. And from what i see when im on EU occasionally, whenever Byz is on they roll the server unlike any clan ive seen.

On NA no clan is that dominate, and it can always atleast be a winnable fight for either side. Byzantine had a team, which i would have to assume given their dominacnee was comprised of some of the best if not the beset cav on EU, and that would be true given Byz beat the other EU teams and got to the finals, but they lost to the USA team, for the second time in the tourney as they lost in the first or second round to them i think. So your best players from your best clan losing twice to team USA, sounds convincing to me.

And i dont see how the setup was stupid, if you get dehorsed, and then manage to dehorse and kill your opponent on foot, how does that make you the better cav player?

I havent read whole thread, but i dont even think 1 EU guy said that we had the best players. U on the other hand keeps this fucking goin. Somewhere in your fucked up brain u see na as the best. This has been argued in so many threads...... EU vs NA. We never got anywhere, so cant u just stfu ? Idk if u are a newmy old friend or something and havent seen those threads.

Na did better at that tournament, that 1 tournament. And no, byz is not the best clan in EU. There is really no ''best'' clan in EU aswell. There once was, waaaay back in the days with mercenaries, but thats a looong time ago. And idk with u, but is all of the best players from NA in the same clan? no. Same thing here, some is not even in a clan.

Anyway, im done with this. Son of Odin was right. So plz shut up and stop this stupid NA vs EU.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2012, 02:44:02 pm »
No, you see, I sometimes go on NA and rape the shit out of it, I've seen Byzantium do it as well, if I was a moronic cunt I would suggest that this obviously proves EU is superior to NA in every way. And the only EU players saying stupid shit like that are your retarded counterparts who think that being born or from a particular geographical location makes you better at hand-eye coordination in a video game. It's ok, it's not your fault if you don't understand how genetics and culture works. You wouldn't want to overload your meager intellectual capabilities with actual thought.

Im basing my assertions on actual evidence, the tourney, not genetics. And unless you have you rolling NA on film like we have the tourney on film, i cant count it as evidence of EU superiority.

And GTX EU players constnatly claim EU is much better than NA on forums (heck Leshma was basically doing it in this thread), not many NA go around making that claim. Im only saying cav players are better, and again i have actual evidence to support my claim.

EU is mad.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2012, 02:44:51 pm »
LOL

Redcoat is THE best clan evaaa

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2012, 02:46:10 pm »
I dont have the biggest penis but it drifts through ocean bathed with sun

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2012, 02:46:28 pm »
+2
Im basing my assertions on actual evidence, the tourney, not genetics. And unless you have you rolling NA on film like we have the tourney on film, i cant count it as evidence of EU superiority.

And GTX EU players constnatly claim EU is much better than NA on forums, not many NA go around making that claim. Im only saying cav players are better, and again i have actual evidence to support my claim.

EU is mad.

Will u shut up alrdy ? thats hardly evidence. And the only one saying NA is better right now is u.... i dont see any EU players.

PLZ shut up and let us continue with what the thread was actually made for?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2012, 02:48:40 pm »
+1

And GTX EU players constnatly claim EU is much better than NA on forums (heck Leshma was basically doing it in this thread)

your retarded counterparts

Congrats, you've proved there are people as idiotic as you in EU. I hope it makes you feel better.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2012, 02:49:43 pm »
Will u shut up alrdy ? thats hardly evidence. And the only one saying NA is better right now is u.... i dont see any EU players.

PLZ shut up and let us continue with what the thread was actually made for?

I thought you were done with this? Obviously your the moronic child if you cant walk away from a conversation that is bothering you. Anyways as i said in my edit, Leshma was basically saying EU was better, which is how this started. "Lolz eu cav player got 16:1 kd".

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2012, 02:50:06 pm »
EU players are always saying EU is so much better than NA
open the spoiler and see awesomeness of herkderp
just saying
(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2012, 02:52:19 pm »
Oh that's your new forum account Herkku? Didn't you get banned on purpose to stay away from the forums?

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2012, 02:52:57 pm »
open the spoiler and see awesomeness of herkderp
just saying
(click to show/hide)

see lol now morsos doing it too. And seige lol.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2012, 02:52:59 pm »
Oh that's your new forum account Herkku? Didn't you get banned on purpose to stay away from the forums?
No i am his Swedish brother

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno