Author Topic: Dear Arowaine, Leader of Occitan  (Read 3341 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Arowaine, Leader of Occitan
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 02:38:12 am »
Besides fail strat drama, living in CANADIA and not being able to speak or type in engris is also a big minus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 02:45:39 am »
So much for a northern alliance  :|

NA IS WEAK! COME ON EU LET'S MARCH!

Offline kap10

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan (Cavalièr)
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Kap10
  • IRC nick: kap10
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 02:47:40 am »

All of this came from me attacking an Occitan by accident, being as the dude had your clan tags but didn't actually belong to any faction in Strategus. I haven't even heard of Occitan being active in Strategus still, other than when it was brought up that you guys were fighting for the Union in several battles .

LOL are kidding me we are just having fiefs for the fun we are doing management at all...

And we can still fight for who we want to AND we will never fight agaisnt our allies ( Except for some reason )

juts to tell u that attacking one of our member even if we were inactive is not pretty good for a aliance... anyway have fun
Kap10 Le SEC !!

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 03:45:05 am »
+4
There is your apologize i very dont give a fuck who you are and what you think. I will show you the same kind of respec that you deserve. Im glad you are doing this that way and beind rude by posting on forum. To give you a bit information im the most active clan in na those day and been present to a lot of battle against union BTW historicly union use to be our trading partner in the past and we had agrement of mercing each other for battle. Since Na decide to united and was scare of Eu invading na. Occitan---------------part of hospitaller faction on strat decide to drop their trading partner....and support na comunity and also some EU faction as TEMPLAR TURK MERC Cotg HRE(for the one who still doing something) wolves(for the one still doing something). So you really should at first that attacking someone with a tag even if its not in his proper faction to just do not fuck with him. That kind of act will get you in trouble . Ho btw to show you some Occitan activity.....http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3400...http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3226

Ps: Btw next time try to not be a asshole and fix stuff without posting shit on forum as all people do I still forgive you.
Sorry if chadz mechanix teleport people afther 7 day inactivity and we have to kick them out of faction to make sure we dont waist gold on them but for that part its not even your buisness.
Thanks for giving more reason to go side with your ennemy and stop supporting you.

Btw if sending a private message on ts to one of your clan menber (you sent that to me) saying why the fuck you guys attacking...is that meaning something???....are you guys declaring war if so we will come for you is being impolite i will apologize and keep in mind that we arent able to talk to you.

troll more, rhalzo we also dont know u . OH 0_o acting like a babie u are doing , fuck it ,fuck ur clan, fuck the coalition, fuck everybody  FUCK FUCK FUCK AND FUCK

i know its rude but cmon why you doing drama on forums -_-

LOL are kidding me we are just having fiefs for the fun we are doing management at all...

And we can still fight for who we want to AND we will never fight agaisnt our allies ( Except for some reason )

juts to tell u that attacking one of our member even if we were inactive is not pretty good for a aliance... anyway have fun

I'm sorry that I didn't remember any Occitan being in the meetings a few weeks back when the northern coalition was working out plans and such, so I wasn't aware you were even part of this. (No one even brought up your name) - maybe you could have sent a simple message like "Hey dude, we're actually helping out the rest of the northern coalition, can you cancel the battle or just retreat from it when it starts?", but no, you just get pissed off and start throwing around threats about coming and destroying my faction and our lands and random other bullshit. I had no clue that you should act like this during a mistake with people you are working with (now that I know you are part of this whole group).

And you all just come off as rude - maybe it's a translator issue (being as there is broken english), but still. Damn.

Also, I'm not trolling here. I want an honest apology. So call me a troll, say that you don't even know who I am or who my faction is, or whatever else you feel like saying. I thought you would be more mature about all of this, my mistake.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 03:54:14 am »
Tips close your tread
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 03:57:15 am »
+1
Tips close your tread

Tips will close my tread?

or

Tip: Close your thread?

Either one, I know how to close a thread, I just didn't feel like closing this one.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 04:00:29 am »
ok if you say so thanks for correcting my bad engrish... ill try to do my best so you can understandsssss m,e i hope i wonnnnt do tooo mush mistaken. Ill say thanks to alpha who try to fix this unforthunatly seem to go worst since someone is imature for sure its me. FUCK IT DUDE LET GO BOWLING IN YOUR CASTLE
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:09:45 am by arowaine »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 04:07:18 am »
Parlez vous derpcaís?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 04:08:50 am »
ok if you say so thanks for correcting my bad engrish... ill try to do my best so you can understandsssss m,e i hope i wonnnnt do tooo mush mistaken. Ill say thanks to alpha who try to fix this unforthunatly seem to go worst since someone is imature for sure its me. FUCK IT LET GO BOWLING IN YOUR CASTLE

Please threaten my faction and our lands more, I love it.

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 04:25:11 am »
Why are you guys being so aggressive? We apologized, why can't you be the better man and apologize back? It seems like you want to go to war with us.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 04:26:56 am »
+2
We, the Free Peasants of Fisdnar, still welcome either clan to our lands. To toil our fields, fish along our shores for the infamous Northern Perch. Our crops are blossoming, our pigs oink with utter glee, and our sheep make sheep sounds with wondrous delight. Come one, come all, to the land of beauty, passion, and freedom.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 04:35:41 am »
DID MONTCALME APOLOGIZE TO WOLFE AT THE BATTLE OF QUEBEC? NO!

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 04:36:23 am »
i Arowaine Apologize for treating your clan and your territory on a website.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 04:39:51 am »
We, the Free Peasants of Fisdnar, still welcome either clan to our lands. To toil our fields, fish along our shores for the infamous Northern Perch. Our crops are blossoming, our pigs oink with utter glee, and our sheep make sheep sounds with wondrous delight. Come one, come all, to the land of beauty, passion, and freedom.
Fisdnar best village in all of Calradia.

Offline kap10

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan (Cavalièr)
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Kap10
  • IRC nick: kap10
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012, 04:48:26 am »
+1
Dude maybe we are not perfectly bilingual but atleast we are learnign a second language because if u didnt know occitan is a frenchcanadian clan so english is not our first language,

Just give a try and try to learn french. u will be sure that i will correct every sentence u will write.

this post as nothing to do with grammar anyway at least u can still understand us is only this that matter

anyway enjoy ur bowling
Kap10 Le SEC !!