Author Topic: Dear Arowaine, Leader of Occitan  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: Dear Arowaine, Leader of Occitan
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2012, 04:59:02 am »
I'm bored of your random insults.

Also:
Ich spreche Deutsch.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline kap10

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan (Cavalièr)
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Kap10
  • IRC nick: kap10
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2012, 05:04:53 am »
lol could u tell me when i insult u lol was just telling why we may make some mistake that all

and grats u learn a second language
Kap10 Le SEC !!

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2012, 05:15:10 am »
+4
So, after reading through this thread, I typically don't weigh in on these sorts of matters.

Occitan, FIDLGB, I like both of you guys, I like both Factions, and I like most of the members apart of the clans.

That said, Rhalzo apologized for mistaking your man as an enemy. He has already taken the correct steps to make amends and make sure that you lose nothing or see that this was a sign of aggression. He simply asked you to apologize, or at the very least speak reasonably about what happened so that you guys could better understand where and how you both sit.

It was an accident, and though I side with Rhalzo, I understand why you are upset. But Arowaine, come on man, it's not that big of a deal. To throw a fit, then come on the forums as a leader of your clan and look silly acting the way you did is not a good reputation to send out to the rest of the community as to who Occitan is, and then the rest of your lot coming in and causing just as much of a stir.

It's a simple mistake. Occitan -wasn't- at the Meeting of the North, though you were invited. Your superiors or whatever you want to call them (Hospitaller) was there, and I don't think that Rhalzo understood Occitan and Hospitaller had combined factions on Strategus. Let Bygons be Bygons and settle it here without the need for stupid harsh and aggressive words to be exchanged. We already give enough to EU to laugh at about our relations here in NA, why add fuel to that fire?

I hope we can just let this rest, let it go, and move on. Rhalzo has already attempted to make it right, he just wants some form of an apology or at least your understanding that it -was- an accident.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login