Poll

Which c-RPG did you enjoy more (read page first)?

Vanilla c-RPG
106 (41.7%)
New c-RPG
148 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 254

Author Topic: Which cRPG did you prefer?  (Read 20277 times)

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
Re: Which cRPG did you prefer?
« Reply #285 on: June 03, 2012, 11:25:17 pm »
no what is sad is that ppl who not where good exactly like him,  slowed the mod, for accomodate theyr lack of abilities. and now wanna teach lessons on the top players,  dunno if you have read the names who say old crpg fight where better but is not properly a list of MOMO'S

Oberyn, Bjord,Phyrex.Tgx,Olwen,  and others  sorry but for me  this is enought for claim victory in all sense.

And if a group of oldest and top player are wrong, than momo and whatever are right, and legions of monkeys exit from my ass singing  run to the hill from iron maiden.

i am wasting my time here, i will have more success teaching monkeys how to fly in space, that make noob understand what combat enviroment was better

What I understood is "blah blah blah, I am 2 good for you! You slow, unskilled, damn bastards leave now! You slow the game so hard I can't top the charts and my penis is now not as hard as it was because of the new crpg!"

You are pitiful to whine at current manual system if you are getting killed in 1vs1... Haven't you just said that it was to help noobs? Why are you getting killed in 1vs1 if it is easier now. Combat is slow, enemy can't even feint...

You are so pitiful to boost your self-esteem by being good in a GAME and do you really think that good or skilled players know perfectly how to balance a game? Their opinion might be helpful but it is still influenced by lack of the feeling that they are best. DAMN E-PEEN made you self-lovers that care mostly about stats.

Stop being cocky on our forum and on a server. I guess people are fed up with listening how skilled other players are.
If you are getting killed -> you make mistakes -> if you make mistakes -> you aren't master of combat yet -> if you aren't master of combat -> don't require harder level of combat...

I can understand Phyr getting bored because he pwns the most of mentioned players.  Chase and a few others are battle masters as well. Others are mostly self-loving-in-their-own-legend-believing-bigheaded-good-players.

DON'T TAKE THIS DAMN GAME TOO SERIOUSLY
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:13:13 am by BlueKnight »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #286 on: June 03, 2012, 11:25:28 pm »
That makes it trollzy :(
No, it makes it funny. I bet he has a thousand other things to do, which is what makes it funny.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 03, 2012, 11:25:36 pm »
+1
Considering that this thread is already a circus I just wanted to say that I actually had some fun once I forced myself to try to read Vicious666's posts, though I still have no clue what the fuck is he trying to say half of the time.  :lol:
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #288 on: June 03, 2012, 11:28:29 pm »
What I understood is "blah blah blah, I am 2 good for you! You slow, unskilled, damn bastards leave now! You slow the game so hard I can't top the charts and my penis is now not as hard as it was because of the new crpg!"

You are pitiful to whine at current manual system if you are getting killed in 1vs1... Haven't you just said that it was to help noobs? Why are you getting killed in 1vs1 if it is easier now. Combat is slow, enemy can't even feint...

You are so pitiful to boost your self-esteem by being good in a GAME and do you really think that good or skilled players know perfectly how to balance a game? Their opinion might be helpful but it is still influenced by lack of the feeling that they are best. DAMN E-PEEN made you self-lovers that care mostly about stats.

Stop being cocky on our forum and on a server. I guess people are fed up with listening how skilled other players are.
If you are getting killed -> you make mistakes -> if you make mistakes -> you aren't master of combat yet -> if you aren't master of combat -> don't require harder level of combat...

I can understand Phyr getting bored because he pwns the most of mentioned players. Others are mostly self-loving-in-their-own-legend-believing-bigheaded-good-players

DON'T TAKE THIS DAMN GAME TOO SERIOUSLY

This.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 03, 2012, 11:37:50 pm »
No, it makes it funny. I bet he has a thousand other things to do, which is what makes it funny.

Which is for the love of god that i said that he wouldn't do much to satisfy the old crpg fans.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #290 on: June 03, 2012, 11:39:58 pm »
Which is for the love of god that i said that he wouldn't do much to satisfy the old crpg fans.
That makes it funnier.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 03, 2012, 11:48:14 pm »
That makes it funnier.

It makes it sad. Now where's my time machine?

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #292 on: June 03, 2012, 11:50:07 pm »
+1

Alright. I'm convinced. You are truly , really a complete idiot.

SEE you even have the picture of the helmet that I asked if is loomed!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2012, 12:05:49 am »
Mr Berenger, have you ever missed  "-1"  button?

Skyrim UI

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2012, 12:08:03 am »
+2
Mr Berenger, have you ever missed  "-1"  button?

Yes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 1010
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2012, 12:12:39 am »

Alright. I'm convinced. You are truly , really a complete idiot.

You know what Ujin, I just once of twice insulted someone like you just did and like many did before you. But I insulted the wrong person and got instant mute (100 points).

I'm not doing it anymore (because I felt bad because of it not because of the mute), sadly others are obviously allowed to insult people and get away with it.

And that's just one of many proofs that this community is corrupted, maybe not as much as countries you and I are living in but it is corrupted community.

Another example is karasu but since that man stopped playing cRPG I won't explain why I think you've wronged him.

Thing is, makers of this mod never really listened to this comminity. They did listen to people they think are "cRPG community" but that's not the case in reality. There's a lot more of us playing this daily, we just aren't important.

And I have no problem with that. What bothers me are those fake, desperate threads where developers want to show us how they care what community thinks. I'm not convinced.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #296 on: June 04, 2012, 12:13:47 am »
+1
The self-pity is verily strong in this one.

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #297 on: June 04, 2012, 12:19:41 am »
The self-pity is verily strong in this one.

I think we should stop trolling her, I really found it funny at first but now I don't find it funny at all, and she is a girl, she may commit suicide if you troll her so much. So
(click to show/hide)
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 04, 2012, 12:23:20 am »
Another example is karasu but since that man stopped playing cRPG I won't explain why I think you've wronged him.

Thing is, makers of this mod never really listened to this comminity. They did listen to people they think are "cRPG community" but that's not the case in reality. There's a lot more of us playing this daily, we just aren't important.

And I have no problem with that. What bothers me are those fake, desperate threads where developers want to show us how they care what community thinks. I'm not convinced.

Karasu plays cRPG. At least he was playing not so long ago. Also I do not see any reason why developers should pretend they care. Your theories seem to have no reasons. Also do you think that players know what is good for them? If yes it is archery nerf, cav ner, 2h nerf, 1h nerf, throwing nerf, polearm nerf and archery buff, cav buff, 2h buff, 1h buff, throwing buff, polearm buff etc. People can't see clearly what is good and what is not. They usually want their class to be better than other classes and the point is to rather make it impossible, so that classes would be even.

There are a lot of examples that devs care. One of them is deleting ladders from battle. People were whining at ranged being damn annoying on the roofs, so devs started paying attention to it and decided it will be better to balance the maps and delete free laddering.

Skyrim UI

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #299 on: June 04, 2012, 07:34:39 am »
+1
Karasu plays cRPG. At least he was playing not so long ago. Also I do not see any reason why developers should pretend they care. Your theories seem to have no reasons. Also do you think that players know what is good for them? If yes it is archery nerf, cav ner, 2h nerf, 1h nerf, throwing nerf, polearm nerf and archery buff, cav buff, 2h buff, 1h buff, throwing buff, polearm buff etc. People can't see clearly what is good and what is not. They usually want their class to be better than other classes and the point is to rather make it impossible, so that classes would be even.

There are a lot of examples that devs care. One of them is deleting ladders from battle. People were whining at ranged being damn annoying on the roofs, so devs started paying attention to it and decided it will be better to balance the maps and delete free laddering.

omfg right in 2 years, they removed the ladders is certainly the proof they listen the community     wow thx for this shocking unbelivable rilevant discover, of course you not mention dozen of thread about ppl whining about for 2 years.

your logic fail

long live and  SUCK