Author Topic: That banner is so F***ing pink  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: That banner is so F***ing pink
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 12:05:04 am »
+1
how old do you have to be to think a pink banner with a penis is lol worthy? 10-12 max?
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6329, he's 8 you fucking noob.
Also: TBH, what's wrong with fucking kids 'n' shit now? TBH I think most really old bundle of stickss like 40 year old digglez getting fucked by 60 year old men or you are way more annoying.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 12:05:55 am »
hardly makes me a noob. learn to read. you sir a very fail version of panos. no wonder you cant get a real clan
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 12:09:24 am »
+1
If you want to make dick jokes, at least pick an old roman picture of 2 guys buggering each other as a banner -- That way it won't be pink and will be at least SLIGHTLY period-like.

Something like:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But gayer.

Found it:

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2012, 12:09:36 am »
+2
no wonder you cant get a real clan

Faction: Templols

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2012, 12:09:49 am »
hardly makes me a noob. learn to read. you sir a very fail version of beer. no wonder you cant get a real clan
If you're of any age I gotta say you sure didn't learn proper English, and fuck you, Templars is a way lamer clan than SoA, not that I got a problem with most Templars though, just sayin', SoA is more awesome.
I'm also in ST6, and I'm the 2nd in command of the clan known as Kafeins Bitches, both worth more than your shit.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2012, 12:12:33 am »
SoA is full of my old friends.

The fact you think penis jokes are still funny clearly shows how retarded you are :) most people get past the LOL PENIS stage at an early age. but then that is the bane of the internet. little kids thinking they are lolzy posting cocks.

This is why i dislike this change. if i wanted to look at cocks i would search google for cocks :/ im sure someone somewhere finds you amusing zlisch and dezi your a damn fake turk and you lol at me? :D

oh and lol clan with name Bitch in it! so coool
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2012, 12:14:57 am »
+1
True since i left, but Templols are more retarded.
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2012, 12:18:05 am »

Kind of a stupid thing to say considering you don't know most of the members of the clan, wouldn't you say?

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2012, 12:22:53 am »
We already plan to moderate banners (i.e. pink banner - you lose the slot), we just don't have the tools yet.

Are you going to post a set rule list for making banners? What about Royal Purple? http://i.imgur.com/1gWTv.png
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:34:10 am by ArysOakheart »

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012, 12:25:07 am »

The fact you think penis jokes are still funny clearly shows how retarded you are :) most people get past the LOL PENIS stage at an early age. but then that is the bane of the internet. little kids thinking they are lolzy posting cocks.

This is why i dislike this change. if i wanted to look at cocks i would search google for cocks :/ im sure someone somewhere finds you amusing zlisch and dezi your a damn fake turk and you lol at me? :D

oh and lol clan with name Bitch in it! so coool
Dear retard, I'd appreciate it if you decide to go around trash talking my clan just because you got a grudge against me, I know you're an asshole and some old sterile guy who thinks he got authority, and I know dem yungerns be not respecting your infallible claim to authority and shit, but that doesn't mean you should go off insulting random people you might've never seen before based on what someone who are in their clan says.

Also, as stated, you're in Templar, even Herkkutatti (I secretly love you too btw) thinks you guys are bigger retards.

So now, turn off your PC in your old peoples home and commit suicide considering the fact that you're a waste of life and that you can't tell when you gotta piss anymore.
EDIT: And if you weren't no sterile old my old friend who didn't understand the shit that's going on around him while the people at his home are busy changing his diaper and that Kafeins Bitches is probably more of a fucking joke and me earning cash than me thinking I'm some fucking "cewl guy" 'cuss I ain't afraid to write bitch.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:32:17 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2012, 12:27:41 am »
+3
You don't seem to get it.

A pink banner with a badly drawn penis is in most cases not a funny or creative banner no, but in this case where it's used by Merciless who have a reputation for being underage and immature it becomes quite an intricate joke/statement.

My point is: While we'll no doubt see a bunch of stupid, boring banners if we give people time and loose restrictions I think a lot of great and fun banners could spring from the combined creativity of the c-rpg players.

Regardless of how underage or immature a person is, I still prefer them to the twats who sit on their high horse yelling "snark, everyone here is such a child, unlike me who: 1. Play the game for what it TRULY is, a medieval combat simulator. 2. Corrects your grammar as a means of arguing. 3. Wants more pikes and archers because battles simply shouldn't be won by individual players (I'm beyond that) but by 'teamwork' etc..."

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2012, 12:42:00 am »
If you want to make dick jokes, at least pick an old roman picture of 2 guys buggering each other as a banner -- That way it won't be pink and will be at least SLIGHTLY period-like.

Something like:

But gayer.

Found it:

SO fucking winning...
Make that banner nao!

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2012, 12:44:11 am »
+2
Regardless of how underage or immature a person is, I still prefer them to the twats who sit on their high horse yelling "snark, everyone here is such a child, unlike me who: 1. Play the game for what it TRULY is, a medieval combat simulator. 2. Corrects your grammar as a means of arguing. 3. Wants more pikes and archers because battles simply shouldn't be won by individual players (I'm beyond that) but by 'teamwork' etc..."

Of course, someone who doesn't want to see a pink penis banner is obviously a hardcore realism fan.

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2012, 12:45:41 am »
Also: TBH, what's wrong with fucking kids 'n' shit now?

That's called pedophilia.  Or paedophilia if you can't spell use Commonwealth English.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2012, 12:53:23 am »
Of course, someone who doesn't want to see a pink penis banner is obviously a hardcore realism fan.

That's not what I said. This example was merely to show that you shouldn't immediately judge a banner simply because of its 'striking aesthetics' (sorry), and that there might be more to a pink penis banner than first perceived.

As said also, with loose restrictions will no doubt come a few stupid banners, but why should anyone care really? It's the guy wearing the banner who makes a fool out of himself, and if you can't stand the eyesore then you can just edit it anyway. Give people the chance to play around a little and I think it'll ease up the tension and make way for some creativity and unpretentious fun (Heraldic armors make for great costumes with custom banners for example).