• Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
please
« on: May 29, 2012, 05:54:00 pm »
I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:55:54 pm by chadz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: please
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 05:55:37 pm »
Use cheaper gear man, this plate just ruins you :D
I can give you a Robe :D
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 05:57:09 pm »
I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles I will learn how to use descriptive titles
rofl owned
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 05:57:22 pm »
owned

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 06:01:59 pm »
Well done chadz,you trolled a dude who probably is new and needs help..

thats sad.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 06:03:21 pm »
Well done chadz,you trolled a dude who probably is new and needs help..

thats sad.

this guy isn't new

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 06:04:54 pm »

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 06:14:30 pm »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 06:20:40 pm »
It is seriously annoying when the title has no description or even semi-accurate title.  Is it hard to put a title about what your new post is?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Thanks
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 07:14:46 pm »
 :mrgreen:
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia