Author Topic: Anyone knows..  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Re: Anyone knows..
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 12:59:27 pm »
Well in my opinion, the foot archer/shielder is not very good; but jackie has a good hybrid horse archer build that I can name it as cataphract build. I also see he does pretty well with it. Check his build at the new horse archery guide, you may not regret it.

The reason why it can be more useful is, that it is a one handed cavalry/horse archer hybrid. So he can play as a one handed cavalry, and can use his bow when needed as a sidearm; mostly against enemy cav or twohanders/polearmers I believe. So it is not pathetic as foot hybrid, because it has great mobility that it uses a horse. A cataphract horse to be honest.

Hmm, I'll check it out, looks promising!
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 05:34:00 pm »
Well, I was specifically aiming for a shield/archer because they seem rare and according to alot of other people lower then 150 archery wouldn't be worth it?

Thabks thou :D
It's doable with lower than 150 archery.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 06:12:45 pm »
It's doable with lower than 150 archery.
allright cool :)
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 09:26:16 pm »
+1
I would recommend to use the Tatar Bow while playing a hybrid archer. The damage of an unloomed Tatar Bow is relatively low, but at least you are more precise compared with the Horn Bow, so it should be more fun.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV