Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 34283 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Jambi, the worst thing that ever happened to Mercs was accepting you in them and then not booting you out fast enough. Just sayin'.

Aww PtX the bitter loner.

maybe you and Nocti can be eachothers BFF's now. Since both of you have nobody, and have idea's and oppinion nobody cares about  8-)

But too give you a point of view. If i were to still be Merc, they might have not been in such a pickle with the russians..... i like them they havent forgot that this game is about having fun. And they dont insult everyone they dont agree with or dislike
(click to show/hide)

Respect is something you exchange
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:47:31 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Aww PtX the bitter loner.

maybe you and Nocti can be eachothers BFF's now. Since both of you have nobody, and have idea's and oppinion nobody cares about  8-)

But too give you a point of view. If i were to still be Merc, they might have not been in such a pickle with the russians..... i like them they havent forgot that this game is about having fun. And they dont insult everyone they dont agree with or dislike
(click to show/hide)

Respect is something you exchange

hmm hetman is russian??
not really

anyway why you bring EU drama here.....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile

OMG so beautifull
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:45:11 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile

anyway why you bring EU drama here.....

Drama? meh.

See it more as a comic relief. Im simply pointing out the absurdity  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:37:42 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Hello #1 fan,

I'd like to inform you that which you call false accusation or reports took attention of Armagan Yavuz himself, he personally emailed me that he is saddened by the actions of certain communities and he will investigate it himself. Making money out of Taleworlds products is not allowed. If you want I can paste the email here, with its screenshot or you can contact him yourself to satisfy your curiosity. By false report I meant you've been warned by Kalam for constantly reporting Mercs for minor or biased reasons. Multi accounting was mentioned even by Hospitallers. This community is not made out all by fools but indeed we have some. If you like to ignore the obvious for your own ego satisfaction, I can't join you on that.

About me being nothing, yes I'm just a supporter of NA and opposing EU. When this thing have started I was all alone with my Mercs, now I'm not, soon I'll be transferring my second army to opposing forces and the isolation of remaining UIF will continue. UIF members can continue their cocky posts, I enjoy that. Because when this thing is done (soon or after a wipe doesn't matter) you will find me staring back at you and reminding all of the past months. Then we can talk about that "political success" a tyrant's weakest moment is its arrogance. Lets not forget that UIF took most of its fiefs with no or almost no opposition. I promise you this will never happen again, forget about me but there is a whole bunch of people who can support this claim.

One final thing :

Since you've been so sensitive about IRL information yet you still keep talking about my personal life, my profession at some point even my income. If you ever give a hint about my personal life once again within this forum, (I don't care what you tell about me in TS or your own forum) things will get more serious. That my last warning to you about this, its up to you to take it serious or not.

If any of you want to talk about NA vs EU situation do it, leave rest of the things out.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
I'm out Of town and curious to hear about the war! I've seen 5 battles already and would like to know the outcome.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
(click to show/hide)
Oh hi nocti, u are still here with ur stupid posts  :( so sad  :?

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
dam that is eu drama on Na thread.... :(

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
Hello #1 fan,

I'd like to inform you that which you call false accusation or reports took attention of Armagan Yavuz himself, he personally emailed me that he is saddened by the actions of certain communities and he will investigate it himself. Making money out of Taleworlds products is not allowed. If you want I can paste the email here, with its screenshot or you can contact him yourself to satisfy your curiosity. By false report I meant you've been warned by Kalam for constantly reporting Mercs for minor or biased reasons. Multi accounting was mentioned even by Hospitallers. This community is not made out all by fools but indeed we have some. If you like to ignore the obvious for your own ego satisfaction, I can't join you on that.

About me being nothing, yes I'm just a supporter of NA and opposing EU. When this thing have started I was all alone with my Mercs, now I'm not, soon I'll be transferring my second army to opposing forces and the isolation of remaining UIF will continue. UIF members can continue their cocky posts, I enjoy that. Because when this thing is done (soon or after a wipe doesn't matter) you will find me staring back at you and reminding all of the past months. Then we can talk about that "political success" a tyrant's weakest moment is its arrogance. Lets not forget that UIF took most of its fiefs with no or almost no opposition. I promise you this will never happen again, forget about me but there is a whole bunch of people who can support this claim.

One final thing :

Since you've been so sensitive about IRL information yet you still keep talking about my personal life, my profession at some point even my income. If you ever give a hint about my personal life once again within this forum, (I don't care what you tell about me in TS or your own forum) things will get more serious. That my last warning to you about this, its up to you to take it serious or not.

If any of you want to talk about NA vs EU situation do it, leave rest of the things out.

Ooh soo scary Nocti... dont forget your the one that started with the RL bullshit.  And realy explain me, how can you make stuff more serious ? You threatening me ? Ide be realy carefull with that, especially when in  the situation your in.  lmao
And wich constant reports for minor stuff ? I realy would like too know where this schizo idea of your settled in. Or have Kalam show me these reports you claimed me too have made.

Tip: If you dont want people too know about your personal life, profession etc etc etc on this forum, i recommend you remove the link too your website on your profile. Problem solved Hurrrr Durrr

just 1 thing

(click to show/hide)

*edit* i see you took my advice, and changed your website link. Good move, now your are anonymous. I wish you would take my tips or advice more often.  :wink:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:44:26 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Leader of BS

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=3301

why is Occitan still helpingf drz?

This was a mistake that has been remedied.  UIF won't ever get such help again.  Hope they enjoyed it, because now these EU invaders will keep getting their ass handed to them. 

Maybe the UIF will smarten up, tuck their tail between their legs, and get the fuck out of NA. Never to return.

They are going to hate life next strat, because we are going to make it miserable for them.  All your fake accounts won't protect you when we flood your lands in week one.  Good luck playing carebear and bully when you are fighting for your existence.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:35:22 pm by Peppovitch »