Author Topic: just over the last couple of days... funny right? DISCUSS  (Read 7629 times)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Re: just over the last couple of days... funny right? DISCUSS
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 10:35:05 pm »
I'm not arguing the rules.  I'm just telling you that the repeated successful poll bans indicate that the playerbase as a whole is pretty sick of roh and the people like him.

The new popularity of siege is another clue as well.

Ignore it and cite rules til you're blue in the face.  "They mad", whatever.  It's a problem and most people are simply getting tired of it.

Yeah it's really amusing this phenominom of all kinds of internet video game lawyers here coming to his defence because, well, RULES YA KNOW, as if they are sacred like the constitution. When the guy is clearly just considered an obnoxious time waster by so much of the community, what positives exactly is he adding to the cRPG experience by playing a cheesy class that constantly delays rounds by 50% preventing 100 people from respawning? A large # of games would have perm banned him and moved on by now, everyone happier for it.

Offline Troyicide

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2012, 10:56:27 pm »
Only thing that this shows is the mechainics of his build are fucked. In no way should you be able to reload a crossbow on a horse. They take that out and he's back to Mr. Average land.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2012, 10:57:14 pm »
+1
Only thing that this shows is the mechainics of his build are fucked. In no way should you be able to reload a crossbow on a horse. They take that out and he's back to Mr. Average land.
this guy is forgetting my 7.5kdr as a lancer.. i guess having the highest kdr in crpg on 2 seperate builds is mr average land LOL .. i think you are mad that you will never get out of mr shit land
The NA masses generally lack the willpower to use classes (archery) or builds (more agility for arabian horses) to counter Rohy effectively, and rage about him instead.  He annoys me when I am horse archer, but I respect him because he's good.

Also, sorry I shot your horse Rohy.  I support rider vs rider fighting when it comes to horse crossbow/thrower/archery fighting, but having only 3 HA skill makes my arrows fly everywhere.

lol its ok.. I support this too..

Yeah it's really amusing this phenominom of all kinds of internet video game lawyers here coming to his defence because, well, RULES YA KNOW, as if they are sacred like the constitution. When the guy is clearly just considered an obnoxious time waster by so much of the community, what positives exactly is he adding to the cRPG experience by playing a cheesy class that constantly delays rounds by 50% preventing 100 people from respawning? A large # of games would have perm banned him and moved on by now, everyone happier for it.

what other game would we even be talking about? lol what other game is like crpg? if feel as if hx makes true tallented vidya gamers shine.. am i right? lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:00:45 pm by ROHYPNOL »
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2012, 10:59:23 pm »
+7
Whiners whine because the concept of tactics is beyond them. They are the same people who run after a horse across the entire map thinking that it will tire and they will be able to catch it, they just have to keep trying! They are the same people who can't be arsed to protect their ranged from enemy infantry because they are too busy raging about ranged while they are chasing that horse while on foot through an open field getting shot down by enemy ranged. They have 2 tactics, press WWWWWWWWW while pressing LMB and press SSSSSSSSS while pressing LMB. The poll goes through because...dun dun dun....half the population is on the losing team and press 1!
Why do so many go to siege? Not because of Rohyp and "his kind". Its because of the microwave generational attitude.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2012, 11:04:21 pm »
Yes, yes. K.
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 11:17:21 pm »

lol NH talking about how the rules aren't sacred, then put up ban threads for pointless shit. You can't use the argument of delaying anymore because of master of the field.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 11:17:53 pm »
Rohyp is bad.

I don't get enough polls on me and I can get 2-3 KDR on mine. Rohy goes for the heavy agi, i make sure I'm capable on foot.

Rohyp needs to learn to kill best players last so people don't want to poll him as much with randoms as final enemies.

This new MOTF makes my life better. Clump enemies in a tight group :twisted:

Oh rohy, damage is increased 2% and accuracy 10% on 4 HA so you should copy me and drop down to 15/21 or 18/18.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:19:21 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2012, 11:27:48 pm »
lol NH talking about how the rules aren't sacred, then put up ban threads for pointless shit. You can't use the argument of delaying anymore because of master of the field.

Pointless shit like your crew not actually fighting in an online fighting game, right?  Maybe you should head over to SWTOR where they're about to make everyone special, even those that dont contribute to team

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2012, 11:30:13 pm »
+8
What is this NH shit.  I thought you guys were the sheriffs of cRPG, enforcing the server rules wherever you saw them broken, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves, keeping the server true to Digglez's vision.

Now you are mass endorsing an explicit ignoring of the rules as designed by chadz, Espu, and cmp, because of your bigoted attitude towards other playstyles.  Preaching that the madness of the majority is a valid justification.  So since over 50 percent of Americans didn't want to abolish slavery, do you think Lincoln was unjustified in doing so?

Endorsements for NH admins have now been fully revoked by me.  Shame on you all.

Also, Anders posting in every rohypnol thread trying to ride on his coattails and talk about how good he is, and then everyone ignores Anders anyways.  Like clockwork.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Shatter

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shatter_Astralis
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2012, 11:35:35 pm »
I feel that if it's in the game, then you shouldn't blame a player for using it. It's up to the admins to take out stuff that is broken or wrong for the game (not saying HX is, it's fine in my opinion). If you have a problem with HX, don't take it out on the HX players like rohypnol.

Feel free to complain on the forums about HX to the admins/developers, but don't be poll banning players for playing the game differently than you.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2012, 11:35:59 pm »
Also, Anders posting in every rohypnol thread trying to ride on his coattails and talk about how good he is, and then everyone ignores Anders anyways.  Like clockwork.

Rohy and I are chill enough. He started after me(because of me?). Of COURSE I'm going to compare myself to him. He's MUCH better at pure HC, but I can fight just as well and do better(all around) cause i bring melee and heavy horse.

We play different styles, Rohy goes for the pure range, I hybrid.

You just mad cause we kill your horsie all the time. Though it takes 5 damn bolts to do it.

Royh's Build is only good on battle and gets diminshing returns on other game types. I don't.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:37:05 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 11:46:12 pm »
Everybody just mad. But really, the people complaining are horrible at this game and need to be less bad.

Also, Rohypnol, please give up the heresy of horse xbow and return to the one true way of the lancer cav master race.

Also, this all just goes to show that WE NEED TO NERF CAV. NERF THEM!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2012, 11:49:57 pm »
Hahaha respect, Roh.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2012, 11:54:32 pm »
+1
Why do so many go to siege? Not because of Rohyp and "his kind". Its because of the microwave generational attitude.

No it's pretty much 100% because battle is infested by op cav vulchers. I wanna login to this game to have solid fights not swivelling 360 all the time to watch against lancers and HX rocketing all over the map on coursers/arabians, waiting to backstab me when I am distracted with an actual battle. That is low quality gaming.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2012, 11:58:58 pm »
+2
That is low quality gaming.

I think you stumbled upon the perfect slogan for NH.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.