Author Topic: Ban Boaterfly  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Ban Boaterfly
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:04:39 pm »
hello most respectful judges of c-rpg,

20 mins ago on eu-1, i was fighting as one of the last surviving players in my team. eliminated 3 enemy players in last stand, was fighting with the 4th one but suddenly a retard named Boaterfly accused me as leecher via QML, that distracted me and i got died, however, i managed to press M. but with the beginning of the next round i got kicked away from the server. shitloads of people witnessed the scene.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

please teach a good lesson to this QML abuser
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:32:18 am by Tavuk_Bey »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 802
  • Infamy: 2741
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Boaterfly
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »
Remove this thread or I'll ask for bans, for you and Berenger. I hope you know the reason.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 12:18:45 am »
i'll not remove and i don't know the reason. we did nothing wrong. killing you as an opposite team's player is not a ban reason, building a fortress on top of a hill and defending it is neither. what we have encountered today was shitloads of neo-chocolate chip cookie kids who teamkilled our players every round without any reason. lol, leshma you mad cuz nobody believes your pathetic "i'm woman" lie. now get lost and bully another thread, iblis.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1466
  • Infamy: 496
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 12:26:32 am »
I'm so glad you and your swedish friend won't be playing this in next few months...

And Boat isn't any worse troll than any of you two. You have no moral right to ask for his ban.

Btw. your second screen has certain comments which aren't nice but I'm forced to ignore them because I get that every single day I'm online. However I'm not happy because of it and I hope that admins will finally do something about it, never actually managed to provide an evidence of such "behavior" of certain community members, until now.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 12:35:07 am »
I'm so glad you and your swedish friend won't be playing this in next few months...

And Boat isn't any worse troll than any of you two. You have no moral right to ask for his ban.

Btw. your second screen has certain comments which aren't nice but I'm forced to ignore them because I get that every single day I'm online. However I'm not happy because of it and I hope that admins will finally do something about it, never actually managed to provide an evidence of such "behavior" of certain community members, until now.

you are the one who always mentions it, if you are not happy, then do not declare whatever you are on the fukken internetz. we've done nothing against rules, a little bit flaming always happens and it is the best part of the game for most people, if you don't like what we say, just fucking mute and tadaaaaa no more gobbling from me or berenger or any other of us. boat deserves the ban cuz he abused the qml while i was fighting for my team as the last one and caused my team to lose the round. now, tell me what i've done which made you so mad? multihack? aimbot? autoblock? teamkilling? glitching? abusing game physics? come on, tell me  8-)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 12:36:44 am »
Check my personal text below avatar. But i guess that is too much to ask from a Nuffen wannabe.

Also stop defending someone who did something wrong in any case. That's just childish. Example below.

Dad: Well my daughter, you did wrong by dropping that vase on the floor! What do you have to say to your defense?

Daughter (Basically Leshma): BUT BUT MY BROTHER BROKE THE LAMP IN OUR BEDROOM (bringing up something entirely different to shift focus on the current matter like a little bitch)

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 12:39:05 am »
I saw this happen earlier too, but tavuk wasnt there i think only Berenger/Al_Kebab and some muslims. they were building fortifications at back of the map, running in circles, wearing dresses and throwing stones. I got angry at them for not helping the team and we loose all the time so I went up there and destroyed all their shit (maybe not allowed) so they started teamhitting me like SHIT so I M M M M M M M M M M MM. And Also they were spamming the chat with ALLAH AKBAR, KILL THE INFIDELS! etc etc all the time.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 12:40:39 am »
I also told them to go to a empty server if they want to do shit like that, some of us actually wants to win.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 12:46:13 am »
I saw this happen earlier too, but tavuk wasnt there i think only Berenger/Al_Kebab and some muslims. they were building fortifications at back of the map, running in circles, wearing dresses and throwing stones. I got angry at them for not helping the team and we loose all the time so I went up there and destroyed all their shit (maybe not allowed) so they started teamhitting me like SHIT so I M M M M M M M M M M MM. And Also they were spamming the chat with ALLAH AKBAR, KILL THE INFIDELS! etc etc all the time.

I also told them to go to a empty server if they want to do shit like that, some of us actually wants to win.

1st of all none of us are muslims, if you can't get the irony, please gtfo. personally i'm agnostic as fuck, but i find roleplaying mujahid stuff on a shitty online game quite funny. building fortifications is our main tactic, it's allowed, and we won over 5 rounds thanks to that, but you came there and started to teamhit us and destroyed our stuff which is not allowed. yes we teamhit you cuz you attacked us, we had to defend ourselves.

we are not going anywhere and we'll come in great numbers next days, like it or not. you are free to join us.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 12:46:47 am »

Breaking equipment which is equipable on Eu1, hence - ALLOWED, and was there for a purpose (luring cav to ambush) and also teamhitting and tking in that process (screens can be provided) you sir, have nothing to say here, so gtfo.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 12:48:29 am »
I thought turks were muslims, and wearing dresses and throwing stones aint exactly helping anyone you guys just died at the end of the rounds anyway. And I didnt attack you guys i destroyed your wooden walls thingys and you all started team wounding me.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:28 am »
Breaking equipment which is equipable on Eu1, hence - ALLOWED, and was there for a purpose (luring cav to ambush) and also teamhitting and tking in that process (screens can be provided) you sir, have nothing to say here, so gtfo.

So if you're allowed to destroy them i didnt brake any rules. and really? lure cav into ambush? what they gonna do run in with their dresses throwing stones? very effective.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 12:51:23 am »
I thought turks were muslims, and wearing dresses and throwing stones aint exactly helping anyone you guys just died at the end of the rounds anyway. And I didnt attack you guys i destroyed your wooden walls thingys and you all started team wounding me.

http://imgur.com/a/dyAi7

saywut?

Nice score btw hero.

So if you're allowed to destroy them i didnt brake any rules.

It's break.  And no, not the ones your fucking TEAM-MATES put up.

Also, who is this guy anyway lol? Troll 2nd key or something  :rolleyes:

Date Registered:    May 05, 2012, 20:47:00
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:53:45 am by polkafranzi »

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 12:51:58 am »
ooh you're that phil guy who got punished for team wounding me to many times ..

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:36 am »
http://imgur.com/a/dyAi7

saywut?

Nice score btw hero.

It's break.  And no, not the ones your fucking TEAM-MATES put up.

Yeah I unintentional hit you once, you ran infront of me when I was swinging a huge sword. You did that on purpose?