Author Topic: Ban Boaterfly  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Re: Ban Boaterfly
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 12:58:10 am »
I thought turks were muslims, and wearing dresses and throwing stones aint exactly helping anyone you guys just died at the end of the rounds anyway. And I didnt attack you guys i destroyed your wooden walls thingys and you all started team wounding me.

we started equipping stones to scare you away after the couple of rounds where you had attacked us. with every spawn, you followed us, got hidden yourself behind the bushes and destroyed our encampment even though we've warned you.

Yeah I unintentional hit you once, you ran infront of me when I was swinging a huge sword. You did that on purpose?

swinging that huge sword where there were no enemies but only you and us near the spawn doesn't sound like an accident.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 12:59:21 am »

Also, who is this guy anyway lol? Troll 2nd key or something  :rolleyes:

Date Registered:    May 05, 2012, 20:47:00

just a nawb who doesn't know the rules  8-)

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 01:01:57 am »
we started equipping stones to scare you away after the couple of rounds where you had attacked us. with every spawn, you followed us, got hidden yourself behind the bushes and destroyed our encampment even though we've warned you.

swinging that huge sword where there were no enemies but only you and us near the spawn doesn't sound like an accident.

The only weapon you guys used was stones against the enemies too, and i didnt follow you every spawn, i did it twice. and unintenional as my goal wasnt to kill anyone i didnt aim for anyone either. my goal was to get you sad fuckers to stop that bullshit and start helping the team.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 01:03:14 am »
This guy lol...

We threw a few stones at you (0PT btw) after like the 4th round cos you constantly were breaking our defenses.

Pretty pathetic really, just look at your score: -1/7

You did nothing, yet call us leechers?

I'm not asking for a ban on you either, I couldn't give a single fuck if you killed me intentionally or not, i'm just showing on that screen that your behaviour is just silly and that is the consequence, that you managed to tk a team-mate cos of your silly behaviour. 

I have no idea where you crawled out from, but would appreciate it if you crawled back there, for everybodys sake.

The only weapon you guys used was stones against the enemies too, and i didnt follow you every spawn, i did it twice. and unintenional as my goal wasnt to kill anyone i didnt aim for anyone either. my goal was to get you sad fuckers to stop that bullshit and start helping the team.

Damn man, you made me edit my post just to answer this.

LOL

No seriously.  We all agreed on steam that we'd equip pitchforks and shields to kill cavs who come to spawn, IT WORKS, until you showed up round after round, disturbing us. That's when we took stones derp.

And please, for the 3rd or 4th time - LOOK AT YOUR SCORE BEFORE YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF NOT HELPING TEAM

JESUS CHRIST.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 01:06:40 am by polkafranzi »

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 01:07:28 am »
This guy lol...

We threw a few stones at you (0PT btw) after like the 4th round cos you constantly were breaking our defenses.

I'm not asking for a ban on you either, I couldn't give a single fuck if you killed me intentionally or not, i'm just showing on that screen that your behaviour is just silly and that is the consequence, that you managed to tk a team-mate cos of your silly behaviour. 

I have no idea where you crawled out from, but would appreciate it if you crawled back there, for everybodys sake.

My behavior is silly? lol. If you guys think its fun building useless fortifications at the back of the map, running in circles, wearing dresses and throwing stones is funny why not do it on a empty server so we can get balanced with people who wants to win.?

I just want to play the fucking game and get my retirement that is very close but it's frustrating when losers like you keep doing that shit and having a 1x multi all the time..

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 01:10:21 am »
This guy lol...

Damn man, you made me edit my post just to answer this.

LOL

No seriously.  We all agreed on steam that we'd equip pitchforks and shields to kill cavs who come to spawn, IT WORKS, until you showed up round after round, disturbing us. That's when we took stones derp.

And please, for the 3rd or 4th time - LOOK AT YOUR SCORE BEFORE YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF NOT HELPING TEAM

JESUS CHRIST.

If i were in a team with people who wants to win I woudl be focusing on getting kills. and the -1 is because of you. and i always ran out to battle after i fucked up your useless fortifications but always got into battle with 10+ enemies at the same time. And it don't work i played for some time and you guys kept dieing without doing any good.. when i was in the opposite team i ran to you guys alone and fucked everything up and there were like 8 of you.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 01:14:24 am »
If i were in a team with people who wants to win I woudl be focusing on getting kills. and the -1 is because of you. and i always ran out to battle after i fucked up your useless fortifications but always got into battle with 10+ enemies at the same time. And it don't work i played for some time and you guys kept dieing without doing any good.. when i was in the opposite team i ran to you guys alone and fucked everything up and there were like 8 of you.

Dude, just stop.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, 3/36 builds aren't gonna have a very good time going facing 2h lolstabbers in heavy armour bro  :wink: so that's why we are there to kill cav, which. is. very. effective. using. pitchforks. because. of. the. pathetic. cav. leg. armour. nerf.

You can keep posting your trash here, or just admit you should've just ran off and done battle and left us to do our tactics, simple as that.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 01:14:35 am »
Why do you guys have to be dicks? the rest of the team is trying to win, and you guys do nothing. And when they complain you even open a fucking ban request about it. I'd rather have a peasant playing his first game in my team than you guys.

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 01:15:49 am »
tactics that worked? the team who had you guys in it kept loosing.. I wonder why.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 01:16:27 am »
Why do you guys have to be dicks? the rest of the team is trying to win, and you guys do nothing. And when they complain you even open a fucking ban request about it. I'd rather have a peasant playing his first game in my team than you guys.

Know nothing about ban request lol, must've missed that cos afaik the only polls were faill ones against Al_Kebab  :lol:

Also please note the "Modify" button top right above your posts, to save double posting.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 01:16:56 am »

u mad dude, if you were blind enough to fail noticing the goddamn polearms we had, it's your problem. please go and see a doctor. even with these shitty stf builds we did better than most of the team, including you.

i always ran out to battle after i fucked up your useless fortifications but always got into battle with 10+ enemies at the same time.

megalol, who asks you to destroy your teammates' equipment?

And it don't work i played for some time and you guys kept dieing without doing any good..

we still had managed to do better than you :D

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 01:19:58 am »
about 8 guys and maybe 2 of you are lucky and get 1 kill. stop being a bitch and playing the fucking game properly.. If you want to ''troll'' around go to a empty server like I said because we want no part of it.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 01:20:12 am »
Pretty sure this guy made a few reasonles polls in EU_4 some hours ago, seems like an asshole to me, also, destroying teammates useful siege equipment is griefing and bannable.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 01:21:14 am »
Pretty sure this guy made a few reasonles polls in EU_4 some hours ago, seems like an asshole to me, also, destroying teammates useful siege equipment is griefing and bannable.

+1

also:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 01:21:57 am »

I don't play on EU4. you seem like a lieing asshole to me.