Author Topic: Day Z mod for ARMA II  (Read 153053 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
Re: Day Z mod for ARMA II
« Reply #570 on: May 30, 2012, 05:16:57 pm »
i get this error code when starting up the game: Addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'CABuildingParts'.

what should i do? i have all the files installed.

like wtf this buggy shit can't even start up
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #571 on: May 30, 2012, 05:24:32 pm »
This reminds me of my and a friends experience when we first installed it. We needed like 2 hours to run the mod, another hour to get on the same server and another 2 hours to find each other.

But once you got it, it´s really fun :D

then i'm 1 hour behind because i literally spent like 3 hours installing that crap already
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #572 on: May 30, 2012, 05:56:35 pm »
victory!!!

now i found out why everybody kills everyone in this mod, its because after installing this mod you're so wasted u need to relax by shooting everyone in the head.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #573 on: May 30, 2012, 06:50:34 pm »
Bale you can try Fallen TS also, we're usually 3-4 playing late NA time.  :wink:

not sure if i still have your chat info but i know poeple who have it. do u play on dallas1 with karma ? I will talk Edmund over if all are there
Leader of BS

Offline ulya

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 30, 2012, 07:10:38 pm »
New beta-patch(1.7) is awesome, barely any server problems anymore. Now that's finally fixed Rocket can finally start working on gameplay!

Offline Herra Hakkarainen

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 30, 2012, 09:52:24 pm »
New beta-patch(1.7) is awesome, barely any server problems anymore. Now that's finally fixed Rocket can finally start working on gameplay!
Indeed it is awesome... So far I have been stuck in the "Loading", "Retrying authentication", "Wait for host" and "Waiting for character creation" screens... -.- Got only in game once today, and been trying to get in every once in a while for like 3 hours now.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #576 on: May 30, 2012, 09:58:25 pm »
Yeah server issues kicked in about 3pm. Lots of people not able to connect and even when you do connect constant de-syncs, lag and server crashes. There's only a couple of even remotely stable EU servers.

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
« Reply #577 on: May 30, 2012, 10:47:36 pm »
Instead of those issues, some servers give me such issues like: no audio, no debug monitor and a hardly readable message that says that the server is running and older version, even though 'tis not. Some 1.7 servers work butter smooth, though and the loading times are pretty much gone.
Free speech is about to become terrorism.

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
« Reply #578 on: May 30, 2012, 11:40:26 pm »
Instead of those issues, some servers give me such issues like: no audio, no debug monitor and a hardly readable message that says that the server is running and older version, even though 'tis not. Some 1.7 servers work butter smooth, though and the loading times are pretty much gone.

Some servers didn't download all the files that they needed to download to update themselves completely to 1.7, that is apparently where the issues are arising.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 31, 2012, 12:07:05 am »
Died from a crazy bug today. Zombie warped through the walls of the ATCT at full speed in Balota, lost a 3 day, M4a1 Coyote Pack wearing toon within 3 seconds. Apparently he phased through me and broke all my bones, bringing me from 12k blood to dead before I could even tell what was happening. Then the server crashed. After it came back up, like, 15 minute after, it was hacked and we were all mass killed. This marks the 5th and 6th consecutive deaths attributed to bugs or hackers rather than bullets/zombies/car accidents.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 31, 2012, 12:56:29 am »
Died from a crazy bug today. Zombie warped through the walls of the ATCT at full speed in Balota, lost a 3 day, M4a1 Coyote Pack wearing toon within 3 seconds. Apparently he phased through me and broke all my bones, bringing me from 12k blood to dead before I could even tell what was happening. Then the server crashed. After it came back up, like, 15 minute after, it was hacked and we were all mass killed. This marks the 5th and 6th consecutive deaths attributed to bugs or hackers rather than bullets/zombies/car accidents.

had the same thing happen to me today Mala. I did not download the patch yet and I was on a Dallas server. Went into a building not a zombie in site. Closed the door behind me. Got a lag spike and a disconnect message right thru the wall a zombie came flying. Took me out even tho I was pumping shotgun rounds into it. Died in 5 seconds lost all gear.
Leader of BS

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 31, 2012, 01:19:03 am »
Haha. Well, at least two lives later was the most action pack beginning I ever had. Went to Balota Airstrip, shot a guy on the tower. Got an AK 74SU. Went to military camp to the south, saw a guy, ran buy him, said in Direct Comms (playing 1.7.0 with beta patch so DIRECT WORKS OMG) that I didn't mean any harm. Fucker shot his Mp5sd at me, what ensued was a five minute Makarov V M95sd firefight. I won! Buried his body. On the beach there was shooting. Went down to investigate. Two guys fighting, swarmed with zombies. Shoot one, other disconnects. Zombies eat the one I shoot. Other guy reconnects. Shoot in face. Came up with ALL survival supplies except for GPS, a DMR with 6 mags, antibiotics. Was at 4k HP. Ran back to airfield, killed 3 more guys, one of whom was the guy I killed in the camp earlier, killed, skinned, cooked, and ate a cow, back up to 10k hp. What a boss fucking start, my adrenaline is maxed. 30 minutes played, 6 murders, 37 zombie kills.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2012, 02:14:15 am »
Haha. Well, at least two lives later was the most action pack beginning I ever had. Went to Balota Airstrip, shot a guy on the tower. Got an AK 74SU. Went to military camp to the south, saw a guy, ran buy him, said in Direct Comms (playing 1.7.0 with beta patch so DIRECT WORKS OMG) that I didn't mean any harm. Fucker shot his Mp5sd at me, what ensued was a five minute Makarov V M95sd firefight. I won! Buried his body. On the beach there was shooting. Went down to investigate. Two guys fighting, swarmed with zombies. Shoot one, other disconnects. Zombies eat the one I shoot. Other guy reconnects. Shoot in face. Came up with ALL survival supplies except for GPS, a DMR with 6 mags, antibiotics. Was at 4k HP. Ran back to airfield, killed 3 more guys, one of whom was the guy I killed in the camp earlier, killed, skinned, cooked, and ate a cow, back up to 10k hp. What a boss fucking start, my adrenaline is maxed. 30 minutes played, 6 murders, 37 zombie kills.

remind me to shoot you on site. haha

on a good note when I logged back in I was alive again with all my gear yet. So I guess the zombie thru the wall never happened was all a bad dream.
Leader of BS

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #583 on: May 31, 2012, 02:34:17 am »

owned ever so hard
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 31, 2012, 07:55:46 am »
In DayZ the worst enemy is the alpha state