Author Topic: [Unban] Poor behavoir  (Read 456 times)

Offline StickNStick

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Poor behavoir
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:25:00 pm »
Hello. I will start with telling you what happend.
I was running around, minding my own business when this guy came with his horse and kept on running me over, at first I thought it was a mistake so I ignored him and then he started going around in circles and hit me, by the time I ran away I had 50% hp, then he came after me and attacked me again so I started attacking his horse, maybe after 1 or 2 hits I got killed by the other team.
Next round the same guy started running me over AGAIN and so I started attacking his horse and then I got a 5/5 report for teamkilling, I rejoined the server and asked him what the hell he were doing and he accused me for teamkilling so I got angry and told him that he were an idiot and then he told me that I teamkilled so it was my own fault and that pissed me off so I said "friend", with no intensions off mocking the black people he called me an racist and he report me again and I got banned.

I'm asking if I could please get unban, I'm sorry for my poor behavior but it's pretty clear what this person did against me was not something I could let go.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:29:57 pm by StickNStick »

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: [Unban] Poor behavoir
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 05:35:18 pm »
What's your character name.

Offline StickNStick

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 05:45:02 pm »
IGN is IghtBitch

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 07:09:01 pm »
Ban was lifted on 07.05.2012 at 22:14:03

Try and behave, okay? Next ban is going to be longer.