20 (19.6%)
POLLS
12 (11.8%)
BOTH
16 (15.7%)
NOTHING
54 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 102

Author Topic: Remove Polls and "M" forever pls  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Remove Polls and "M" forever pls
« on: April 30, 2012, 10:39:47 am »
yes it was a good idea but its way too abused.

im getting reported while typing sorry, everybody is just auto reporting you. it was supposed to be a punishment for the TAs and TKers but its just a nuisance if you ask me and there was really a handfull of people that got kicked by it for actually intentional teamhitting. dont really see the point of it except abusing it (unfortunatley) so i would like to see it removed and see the power in admins hands. If you get intentionally griefed just take screens, go to the forums and viola.

About the polls if i had a loom point every time i got killed by a mid rounf rage poll i would be waaaaay richer than Poophammer. i know its also an insurance but it is also way too abused and mid round rage polls should result in one day ban imo. people dont realise that the round doesnt stop when they die and that shitty text cover half of my screen.

thx for reading hope ill get some proper dev answers and their two cents.

share your toughts.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Remove Polls and "M" forever pls
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:03 am »
Agreed on the polls, the ragepolling is almost every round now. Make it a bannable offense to poll without first giving a reason for it. That's kinda unrealistic, so if possible make it so it's only doable within the first minute of every round, same timespan as spawn window. At least it would keep it from popping up mid-battle, which is why it's so annoying.
But I teamwound and teambump a lot, relatively, and I've never gotten kicked by M yet. 5 chances is enough to cover even with rage reports.

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 11:03:17 am »
+1
I never see rage-polls go through on NA.  The rare time 51% of the people vote for the kick it's deserved.
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 11:05:28 am »
would be nice if voters shared their opinion like Oberyn did there.

also guys keep it normal. this just happened. im riding in a straight line away from my teammates and a guy runs fast in my path gets bumed and reports me within seconds. was that bump intentional? did i mean it? NO u ran into my horse Bars and u report me straight away. when a new map strarts like this for me it kills all the mood tbh.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United democratic national whatever
  • Game nicks: elmokki_Krokotiili
  • IRC nick: Elmokki
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 11:16:06 am »
Yes, there are many totally pointless reports. Have I ever been kicked or has nearly anyone noteworthy ever been kicked so that I've seen? No.

I do occasionally report non-intentional teamhits that happen due to people being retarded. Ie if someone swings madly in a team melee and hits me more than once he sure as hell deserves a report even if it wasn't intentional. Same goes for horsemen who bump at spawn at good enough speeds to cause me lose hp.  Stuff like that.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 11:25:39 am »
Remove polls! They are sooooooo annoying!

And I agree with what Oberyn said, since I am playing 1hnd cav I am bumping and teamwounding a lot (SORRY GUYS!), but I was never close to being kicked.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:26:59 am by Corwin »
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 11:37:39 am »
+2
M reports are good, although some people use it unnecessarily, it helps remind players to be more careful with their swings and be a bit more aware of team mates, my only criticism of it, is that when I've been team-hit in a row and I want to rage report, I can only report the last person who hit me not the one or two before them, I want to hit M 3 times and see 3 reports go up if I got team hit twice then team-killed on the third hit.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 11:44:31 am »
+1
No. Because then will be a lot of abusing. For example: When someone as defender open a gate you can ban him from server. Without pool there will be a lot more abuse like this. I see that - and when you cant do anything about it (only admin can if he is at server) one guy's actions can impact whole game.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:29:27 pm by Sagar »

Offline Gatsby

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Goffredo; Montfort
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 12:19:22 pm »
+1
yeah we really need more trolls/tks/ths and dumbs in general..

Offline Cup1d

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 12:25:35 pm »
+1
We need more admins.

Also I quite like new wave of players. They doesn't know how to play (they bought warband yesterday), but can make 3-5 ban\kick polls in a round instead, because it's clear, that only cheaters can kill their mighty 12 level characters.

Offline n1emys

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • sraka_the_Grey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: sraka_the_Grey
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 12:37:48 pm »
Teamhit polling should be more consequences. i vote to the decrease from 5 to 4 hits. Many situations people going for frags and dont care if he teamhit you. Many times is has been killed by such a thing.

btw. polling - yesterday i was play on siege and one guy in defenders team open specially open door to attackers. If polls will be off without admins on serwer we will not can do nothing with these trolls.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:44:16 pm by n1emys »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 12:41:05 pm »
I don't see many ragepolls. And usually m reports are deserved. I th fairly often IMO and I don't get reported that much. I think I was report kicked once, due to me messing with friends.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 12:54:33 pm »
increase it to 10 and make it automatic after every hit, intentional or not

i was blasted by the amount of teamattacks/teamkills as an infantry, and to think most rage is caused by occasional bump every now and than o_O

Offline MazrimX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Noone Knows
  • Game nicks: MazrimX_n1k, Fire_Pie, Miyamota_Musashi, Jimmy_Eat_World
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 02:06:35 pm »
I wish there was a menu item that allowed you to turn off polling on your client.  I always seem to be in or starting a serious engagement and all of a sudden a poll bar appears, causing a split second distraction that usually results in a failed block or a disruption in attack timing.  I can live with it here and there, but there've been nights where it's out of control and seriously annoying.
Beware... Herons adorn my blade.

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 02:33:18 pm »
+2
Make Team hits an automatic punishment, and you have to push m to forgive the attacker.

And poles need to be there, especially on siege where you have jackasses running about opening gates and doors for the enemies.