Author Topic: unban Tuetensuppe  (Read 795 times)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
unban Tuetensuppe
« on: April 27, 2012, 02:42:28 pm »
i got banned from EU1 some minutes ago, because i TA Bandit_umbra 1time...

situation was:
bandit_umbra and bandit_kinn hit eachother and i tried to hit them as well, so i hoped that they stop that...
thats why i hit umbra 1 or maybee 2 times, then i got killed by him and he got killed by bandit_kinn...

umbra was reporting for an admin (even if he was "joking") and we all got banned for 1day...

so come one 1day.ban for all of us ? 1day ban for 1 TA and if you never got a ban bevore? 1day ban for 1tk and evryone of the included was ok with it?

no warning ? no short ban (like 1 -3h) ?

im soory but i cant do anything about the mistakes my clanmates did in the past, but the unbann is really important for me or even if you just would change the start.time to later that evening

all at all i know that i was wrong to TA and next time i will not do it again...

respectfully

Tueten
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
Re: unban Tuetensuppe
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 02:56:27 pm »
As i was there, i can confirm that Tutensuppe didn't do anything..

If someone should be banned that's Umbra and me and it should be at least three days to 1 week...
Ban for Tuten is unfair, he didn't even team killed any1... we were at teamspeak and he was trying to stop us like he did it thousands times ago

Check the logs and open your eyes gentleman...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 03:39:12 pm »
A 1d-ban for a teamattack amongst (clan)mates sounds indeed a bit excessive...
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:10:31 pm »
Compared to this:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22765.0.html

this ban is really overrated. If an Admin is on the server and Tuetensuppe teamattacks somebody, he should be warned, maybe kicked from the server.
But seriously, Meow. You may have had a bad day yesterday, but what did Tuetensuppe do to anyone before? Okay, Bandits do not behave themselves really well and once in a while they really need some time in jail, but come on!

Hes not even high-valued (check his bounty) in Bandits, because he got only two forum-warnings for posting in the unban-section.

And Meow, since youre german yourself, check out the german Languageboards. Tuetensuppe himself is one of the people there that do not flame or troll anyone. He even tries to get the community together a bit and solve problems on the Meetings every Sunday at 8pm (GMT+1). You're welcome to join us, too, by the way. ;)
So I think it is really contraproductive to give out a penalty to a (in my opinion) valuable member of the community.

So please, unban him. He may have teamattacked but I think he really "learned" it now and the ban can be lifted.

Edit: see striked and fat text
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:18:58 pm by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 04:24:45 pm »
I say the ban is well deserved and overdue!  :twisted:
You should consider to postpone it till after the battle tonight vs Nords. Being banned for the ultimate last stand of the Wolves seems just too harsh. Besides he's a decent tactician and is really needed!

Same for Idzo and Umbra for their capabilities in killing enemies. Those bans have a huge and unfair impact on tonights battle.

Punish them... but wait till the battle is over! Please!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 04:37:31 pm »
I was there and i can witness every single detail of what happened but i say this: do not  un-ban them, actually prolong the bans for 1 more day. Banning those who don't give a shit about getting banned cannot serve as a lesson, maybe when their innocent clanmates feel the banhammer it teaches them a lesson. Teuten did nothing wrong but let him suffer cause of those 2 other tards. The worse they feel now the longer will such lesson remain in their memory.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 05:05:10 pm »
I was there and i can witness every single detail of what happened but i say this: do not  un-ban them, actually prolong the bans for 1 more day. Banning those who don't give a shit about getting banned cannot serve as a lesson, maybe when their innocent clanmates feel the banhammer it teaches them a lesson. Teuten did nothing wrong but let him suffer cause of those 2 other tards. The worse they feel now the longer will such lesson remain in their memory.

Gnjus don't talk crap you weren't near.... you were on server but on other side, so shut your mouth...
we don't need you on every thread like leshma...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2507
  • Infamy: 1488
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 05:16:12 pm »
I was there, it was Idzo's fault. I can confirm.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 05:19:08 pm »
I was there, it was Idzo's fault. I can confirm.

Welcome Sherlcok!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 06:53:46 pm »
I don't get how everyone is saying he is innocent if he TAed as well.
Obviously I will not kill your strat battle for this but I hope you guys got the message.

Warned two of you yesterday, now three of you today.
Make sure the other bandits know that TAing their team mates will end in a ban.

Unbanned all three of you.

Also make sure you never ever again use the i chat to request a ban on your clan mates if you are just "kidding" around.

EDIT: Also everyone forget that I'm German, I hate speaking German on the internet.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 07:25:31 pm by Meow »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 07:02:48 pm »
Thank you. - From me personally. Not in anyones Name.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.