Author Topic: Raging over M  (Read 4693 times)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
Raging over M
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:40:08 am »
+4
People who rage for getting reported please:

1. Dont hit teammates
2. You have to be reported 5 times in pretty short period for it to mean anything so if you get kicked you are hitting teammates a hell of a lot and deserve it

So any who want to rage at me if I report you - rearrange the following for hidden message:

off piss

PS when you get there - piss off some more

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Re: Raging over M
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 12:45:33 am »
+6
I found that I always feel like more of a dick for reporting than for team hitting myself. At least one of those is an accident. I tell myself I will be a fully actualized human being without hate and with empathy when I can fully cleanse myself of ever using M (except in cases of blatant team attacking). Even if certain people will report me, I will not retaliatorily report them back when I get the chance. It's difficult when you feel the rage boiling over inside and want to hit that button, knowing the person is a dick, but once you've purged yourself of this emotion, the inner peace is divine. Or so I tell myself. Try me in the heat of battle and we'll see how well that holds up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Duvain

• Nooblord
  • Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bro
  • Game nicks: marthastewart
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 12:52:25 am »
+4
ppl team kill me about 5 times every map atleast and i dont report anyone cuz im not a nerd and idgaf i still have better scores than my whole team. i think ppl team kill me on purpose and pretend it was accident to try and make my score worse so they can talk shit to me.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:54:54 am by Duvain »

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 01:24:23 am »
Naw - hitting teammates makes you bigger pillock than person you hit hitting M. As for the puerile insults - please see my PS.

I apologise if I hit a teammate irrespective of whether they report because hitting teamates is really crap whether intentional or not.

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 01:49:10 am »
+1
Grow up you idiot and learn to read. This feature is for reporting INTENTIONAL teamhits, not every single teamhit.

Offline Wraist

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 01:56:04 am »
+1
Grow up you idiot and learn to read. This feature is for reporting INTENTIONAL teamhits, not every single teamhit.

Intentional or if you think your teammate did something amazingly retarded when he shouldn't've.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 01:58:30 am »
+3

I think you need to re-read the red quote. It's for all teamhits.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 01:59:09 am »
+7
shit happens

sometimes when shit happens i rage
sometimes when the same people make me rage more often, i have a closer look what happened
sometimes i recognize then that if those people would have taken a bit more care our team may have had a better chance in winning the round
sometimes when people have done a really stupid mistake or acted like a greedy killhungry fucktard without consideration of others
then sometimes i press M

f.e. if i get bumped within the first 60 and loose a noticable amount of my life
f.e. if a thrust or overhead would have done the job but i get sideswing spammed more then once by my own teammate because he is out of control or whatever
f.e. if my chrusthrough teammate cant predict the future of who walks where but he hits into the group mindlessly only to hit soemthing
f.e. if a cav comes fullspeed couchlancing into a group where one or more friends are still in it
f.e. if a cav repeatidly bumps me to the ground while i am in melee(well cant report that always but i take the freedom to produce suitable swearwords)
f.e. my teammate ranged fellow opens my block and causes my utter destruction that way (that causes for some  unconscious issues with this class to rise to the surface and makes me mad)

basicly everything which is avoidable and causes death and/or damage on the wrong side combined with my always at hand personal rage issues(dont tell me to go to therapy ... been there didn't work ;) )

but mostly, i just say yeah fuck it ... shit happens

those who get the M-finger from me, it is never something personal against you, but i hope it makes you think about what went wrong and you may learn from it, at least that is the effect the m-finger has on me and i really try to avoid that.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 02:00:55 am »
Intentional or if you think your teammate did something amazingly retarded when he shouldn't've.

Either way op is writing about reporting every teamdamage for lulz.

I think you need to re-read the red quote. It's for all teamhits.
Read it again.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 02:15:14 am »
I'd rather get hit a few times than have everyone playing like pussies, too scared to attack in case they harm a team mate.

That doesn't mean people should be reckless, but you shouldn't be too cautious either, that can result in team mates dying because you didn't take the opportunity to attack the other player

I never press M unless its a really silly attack, cav bumping at the start or something similar
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 02:19:41 am »
+1
I only use M if the th was on purpose or I see the th as really stupid and retarted move. For the second option, that does not happen very often though...

But yes. Ppl raging over M are stupid anyway.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Renten

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 02:25:41 am »
+2
People only report me after they steal my kill and get hit by my unbalanced weapon  :rolleyes:

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 02:36:09 am »
+1
that can result in team mates dying because you didn't take the opportunity to attack the other player

The amount of times that's happened as opposed to team mates dying because of overzealousness is negligible I'm sure.

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 02:46:18 am »
I always find it funny when the douche bag teammates run around swinging wildly and then get all butt hurt when the teammates they keep hitting report them.

Offline Gatsby

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Goffredo; Montfort
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 03:16:04 am »
+2
whatever 5 reports is completly useless because who th don't care a shit about others and go on doing it all the time coz it's almost impossible to be punished, and even if u reach the 5/5 u get a kick...