35 (18.9%)
AEF
13 (7%)
LPK
7 (3.8%)
PW mod
43 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: What killed cRPG AUS?  (Read 14732 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: What killed cRPG AUS?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 08:14:14 pm »
Australian players and their attitude killed cRPG AUS

This.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 01:50:52 am »
+2
Tears go away you have no place on my post. Learn to not be such a smart arse please. Why doyou respond to every single discussion and suggestion topic. You haven't ever played in an AUS server and you didn't watch its decline from a full 64 man to around 8 players what would you know?

On top of that you can't play for shit so do yourself a big favor and don't act like an expert.

Thanks for the few constructive responses.
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 04:38:56 am »
Who are "PK" anyways? I kinda heard they were the best cRPG clan in Australia land but with a population of 10 whats that saying?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 04:40:52 am »
+1
Tears go away you have no place on my post. Learn to not be such a smart arse please. Why doyou respond to every single discussion and suggestion topic. You haven't ever played in an AUS server and you didn't watch its decline from a full 64 man to around 8 players what would you know?

On top of that you can't play for shit so do yourself a big favor and don't act like an expert.

You seem upset.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 05:00:03 am »

Learn to not be such a smart arse please.

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 05:05:37 am »
+2
It was chadz because he hates Austria.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 05:09:07 am »
+2
Australian players and their attitude killed cRPG AUS

I wholeheartedly agree. They perma banned me once, not for doing anything against the rules, but because I had a really good KDR and was "ruining the fun for other players"
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 05:15:59 am »
Quotes.
First post was me quoting Vibe, the AUS community last I checked is ragged on by a lot more then just me and a few others for their behavior that more then a few of them show on the forums. Second post considering his tone was more then deserving of my response. I don't recall ever acting like an expert on this game, much less in this thread.

Do you see the majority taking this thread seriously? No? Alright.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 05:21:34 am »
+7
First post was me quoting Vibe, the AUS community last I checked is ragged on by a lot more then just me and a few others for their behavior that more then a few of them show on the forums. Second post considering his tone was more then deserving of my response. I don't recall ever acting like an expert on this game, much less in this thread.

Do you see the majority taking this thread seriously? No? Alright.

Well, firstly I was agreeing with you and suggesting that he stop being a smart ass since he is not an expert; using his own words against him, as it were.

Secondly, fuck you. Stop being an arrogant prick when people are agreeing with you...

Twat.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 05:24:56 am »
+6
tears why do you even post anymore, no one reads the shit you say, you have probably made more people stop playing the game by your conduct as admin and forum poster then everyone else combined in the community

when someone has the naivete to actually defend you in a post you immediately launch arrogant vitriol at them for no apparent reason at all

just stop posting, forever

edit for relevancy:  australia sucks
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:27:13 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline strydum

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 05:32:02 am »
I played it like 10 times.
there was always like 7-21 people on it while other servers have more people.
everyone was pro at fighting and i wasnt so i played NA more.
wish it was back now  :cry: .

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 05:33:05 am »
Well, firstly I was agreeing with you and suggesting that he stop being a smart ass since he is not an expert; using his own words against him, as it were.

Secondly, fuck you. Stop being an arrogant prick when people are agreeing with you...

Twat.
I was not being arrogant, I was being defensive. The way you posted it looked just like you were accenting his point by re-quoting a section for emphasis and that it was still directed at me. All I saw was you quoting him twice. I'm not going to apologize for not being able to mind read. Considering how many times you have misinterpreted me when I have said things in the past, your post is remarkable.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:34:30 am by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 05:36:03 am »
+3
I'm not going to apologize...

That's no surprise.

Seeing as you are never ever wrong.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 05:39:15 am »
+1
That's no surprise.

Seeing as you are never ever wrong.

I'm wrong often. I did not interpret the post in the fashion that you intended it to be interpreted, that would be just one of many examples. Never said I'm always right. I'm just not going to apologize for this incident considering your "fuck you" and all that.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 05:42:35 am »
I'm wrong often. I did not interpret the post in the fashion that you intended it to be interpreted, that would be just one of many examples. Never said I'm always right. I'm just not going to apologize for this incident considering your "fuck you" and all that.

"The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved." -J. Russel Lynes

I topped it.

Back to the topic:

The AUS community was too small to have any form of longevity. NA often loses large swathes of players who come back later. But there are still enough players remaining for there to be something to come back to.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:47:53 am by Anwyl »