Author Topic: [i][Unban] apologise for leeching and impolite words - Wrenche[/i]  (Read 444 times)

Offline kh_dimitri

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Sorry for writing the following bulky paragraph, but I just want to show my awareness of my problem.

The days after I bought the Construction Site and Construction Material for curiosity, I rushed for a trial of the new items. I joined a siege server and started to experiment with them. I tried to build the big machines myself, but it freaks me out since the period for a round is limited and I had to die in order to refresh my material. Then I managed to build a weapon rack and was going to make a healing tent, when suddenly some curious players came up for a look. It annoyed me that some players enjoyed destroying these wooden devices. I quarrelled with them broadly and they apologised to me. However, after a while, an administrater showed up and deliberately told other players to destroy what i had built. I was angry again and wrangled with the administrator insisting that i did not get in the way of others. I used some irrationally strong words to express my anger and eventually got banned from the game. Later, I concluded at least two faults of mine:

1.I was leeching when I did not participate in the battle since I was doing something useless. On the one hand, I did not contribute to the team I was in. On the other hand, I still got automatically distributed experience and gold. These made it unfair to other players.

2.Evidently I have disturbed the ambiance of that game by using impolite words. Personal emotions should not be poured on others despite how they have treated you. Even if I was right, I should not disturb the smooth progression of the game selfishly.

Now I sincerely apologise for what I have done in game. I have a good understanding of leeching. I know well how to be considerate and how to perceive apparently simple things. These all due to the educative ban of the administrator. Thanks a lot for that.

Sorry to trouble you since I did not remember when and where I was banned. My character is named Wrenche.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:02:57 am by kh_dimitri »

Offline kh_dimitri

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [i][Unban] apologise for leeching and impolite words - Wrenche[/i]
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:09:35 am »
Sorry again, I dont know how to type in italic in the title

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 08:36:58 am »
Your ban has already ended
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline kh_dimitri

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 08:56:14 am »
I see, thank you.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 05:23:52 pm »
These all due to the educative ban of the administrator.

You are real man ! + 9000
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login