Author Topic: Different criteria  (Read 3902 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Different criteria
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 10:48:35 pm »
+1
Penos

Now now, this is an interesting parapraxis.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 10:49:45 pm »

Now now, this is an interesting parapraxis.

The mighty penor
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 10:53:03 pm »
The mighty penor

I had a more anatomical idea.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2012, 10:55:14 pm »
lol but it's a true clan? you have banner and all? can we have a war?  :lol:

It might just very well be in the future. Right now it is a group of like minded happy gamers, I promise you though that when I start my own clan, it will be Boxxy's Army (Just, perhaps, a better name that is more catchy, though just imagine the clan tag possibilities!).

It would be a bunch of people who don't take the clan nor the game seriously (because we are Boxxy, you see?), and we would have just the best and most positive teamspeak ever and spread cheer and happiness with Boxxy Quotes everywhere on the forums and in game, and have very fun clan skirmishes! I'm still trying to figure out a clan banner, still torn on so many ideas, and I need something Boxxy worthy that will make it into the Clan Banner pack. It's fun to see all the jealous haters out there, I hope that one day they can let Boxxy into their hearts like we did, so they too can be happy and full of cheer.

Letting Boxxy into your heart means less moaning about in-game accidents, or worrying about game balance, and just having fun!

Boxxy Forever! <3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2012, 10:57:42 pm »
+1
It might just very well be in the future. Right now it is a group of like minded happy gamers, I promise you though that when I start my own clan, it will be Boxxy's Army (Just, perhaps, a better name that is more catchy, though just imagine the clan tag possibilities!).

It would be a bunch of people who don't take the clan nor the game seriously (because we are Boxxy, you see?), and we would have just the best and most positive teamspeak ever and spread cheer and happiness with Boxxy Quotes everywhere on the forums and in game, and have very fun clan skirmishes! I'm still trying to figure out a clan banner, still torn on so many ideas, and I need something Boxxy worthy that will make it into the Clan Banner pack. It's fun to see all the jealous haters out there, I hope that one day they can let Boxxy into their hearts like we did, so they too can be happy and full of cheer.

Letting Boxxy into your heart means less moaning about in-game accidents, or worrying about game balance, and just having fun!

Boxxy Forever! <3

nice, it looks pretty cool. But i take this game far to seriouz cuz my rl sucks and i have nothing else so i roleplay a byzant infantry. Is there any hope for me? can i help?

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 10:58:15 pm »
+2
he insulted me for weeks, everytime i joined battle and he was there, i saw shit from him and some other bandits,  and all you guys were saying hes just trolling lol retard live with it.

Look, did you ever asked yourself why is he insulting you? Maybe you really are retard...  You fucking yellow prick...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 10:59:22 pm »
+3
This thread isn't about vastness of Slovenian sea, get back on topic or I'm calling internet police.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 11:00:15 pm »
+1

Boxxy Forever! <3

I think you can hardly find something better than the "Che GueBoxxy" as banner.

This thread isn't about vastness of Slovenian sea, get back on topic or I'm calling internet police.

I'M CALLING INTERNET POLICE !

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 11:34:43 pm »
+2

This thread is too small for the gigantic size of the Slovenian sea!!

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 11:40:00 pm »
This shit is BS.

For ages now, this guy has been allowed more then anybody else. Again and again, he does racism, insults etc etc, again and again, no action.

If it were anybody else he would've been perma-banned for ages, but because its PNOS and a lot of guys have the remember-PNOS-shit sig, he is allowed 300% more shit than anybody else.

So yes, 2 standards, 2 standards that benefit him.

The fact that you make a double standard post here is just ... too much. Double standards have been helping this little toiletbug for too long.

Stop it, and get him out.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »
It's hard to take offense at anything that Panos or his fan club says or does, as Panos is just attention starved and needs it to feel better. I do think he might need a vacation though to refocus on more fun and relaxing things in life.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 11:48:13 pm »
+1
It's hard to take offense at anything that Panos or his fan club says or does, as Panos is just attention starved and needs it to feel better. I do think he might need a vacation though to refocus on more fun and relaxing things in life.

Like Boxxy ?
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 11:49:17 pm »

OMG... he's just poor greeek!! he doesn't have money for vacation!
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 11:50:50 pm »
It's hard to take offense at anything that TOD or his fan club says or does, as TOD is just attention starved and needs it to feel better. I do think he might need a vacation though to refocus on more fun and relaxing things in life.

I swear it looked like this when I first read it   :lol:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 12:07:14 am »
I swear it looked like this when I first read it   :lol:

That works too  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like Boxxy ?
Exactly! No one should ever take offense at Boxxy!